[Resolved] Lenskart — power glasses bad experience

Sarayu G on Apr 18, 2019
Hopeless experience with lenskart wasted a month on all this and plus they don't even give a proper update. I'm waiting for the specs for a month and they say, i think the amount has been refunded.

My sincere personal experience please buy it from an online store if not you'll waste your time energy and no guarantee of getting back your money. I'll reach out to consumer court and find out how can i get my money back then give proper feedback.

Please dont chose lensekart for your own good. If you have lots of time and your buying sunglasses then go for it. Replacement of specs and return is not at all managed well.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Customer! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details or order id and we will be glad to assist you with your concern.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2019
Dear Sarayu!! werequest you to share your order id with us so we can check the concern and assist you in a better way.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2019
Dear Sarayu!! We request you to share your order id with us so we can check the concern and assist you in a better way.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Sarayu!! We request you to share your order id or mobile number with us so we can check the concern and assist you in a better way.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
Dear Sarayu!! We request you to share your order id or mobile number/order details. Unfortunately, in the absence of any response, we are closing this ticket temporarily. Please share you the above-mentioned details at [email protected] and we will be connecting with you at the earliest to assist you.
Updated by Sarayu G, Apr 22, 2019
Thanks, team for your follow-ups. I'm glad someone looked into it. I got the refund so i'm happy atleast my money is back.
I've another prob please resolve after that i promise I'll not repeat my mistakes again. I will not look at lenskart again.

Comments

I have purchased vincent chase air vc e11578 - c3 eyeglasses
Order #[protected]., from lenskart store on 08/03/2019
which was delivered to me on 14/03/2019.
Now frame of the teple screw is loos apart . Request you please replace the
frame immediately.
Order status showes stocked out

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - power glasses bad experience