[Resolved]  Lenskart — product stocked out and no reply to chat services

I considered lenskart as a quite good company.
I ordered a pair of glasses on 24th jan'19 and it estimated delivery date to be 1st feb'19. I needed them by 3rd feb, so there was nothing to worry. Now my current product status is showing stocked out for around 3-4 days.
I tried to contact lenskart customer care through their chat services, but no one responded to it!
Totally disappointed by lenskart!
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mr. YB Jan 31, 2019 Registered Mobile No.: [protected]
Lenskart Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We'd never want you to experience something like that.please share your order details with us so that we can contact you for better assistance.
Updated by Mr. YB Jan 31, 2019 Registered Mobile No.: [[protected]]
Order No.: [#[protected]]
A pair of eyeglasses VCE10857 and VCE10485
Updated by Mr. YB Feb 01, 2019 Thanks Lenskart; Product dispatched.
I will mark complaint as resolved after getting my order.
Thanks!
Lenskart Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Dear Customer, please share your order number so that we can connect with you.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Customer, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. please share your order details with us so that we can contact you and assist you better.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019 Dear Customer! We are unable to assist you without your order/contact details. Kindly write your concern at [protected]@lenskart.in along with the details so that we can assist you further.
Updated by Mr. YB Feb 16, 2019 I recieved my product on 4th or 5th Feb, quite late but it's okay. High quality glasses; Thanks Lenskart.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello lenskart team,

i havent received my order yet i have been waiting for the lens since a week and i have not yet received it instead of being with the escalation desk the team is not helping and The order is not yet delivered can anyonehandle this on priority

regards,
Shabiulaen

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091