[Resolved]  Lenskart — product stocked out status

I had ordered specs for my mom. She needed it before leaving for our native place. So I checked with the store manager whether it will be delivered within 10 days and he said it usually delivers before the expected delivery date - so then placed an order. However, now when I checked the status it shows 'Stocked Out'. I mean seriously...if you are running short of stock then dont take new orders.
My mom would have to use her old broken specs if the order is not delivered on time.
Worst experience ever - will never order from lenskart.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Dear Customer, we would like to make things right for you and we sincerely apologize for all the hassle. We request you to kindly share your order ID/Contact number so that we may assist you in a better way.
Updated by [email protected] Apr 30, 2019 Order # [protected]
Lenskart Customer Care's response May 01, 2019 Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your order ID/Contact number so that we may assist you in a better way.
Updated by [email protected] May 02, 2019 Contact # [protected]
Order id # [protected]
Updated by [email protected] May 04, 2019 Thanks lenskart for looking into this.
I have received the order - earlier than the expected delivery date. Great turn around.
Good follow up as well by the customer support team.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Order # [protected]

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091