Lenskart — refund and gift voucher

Shubh Rokadiya on May 30, 2020
I ordered 2 specs on 28 june 2019 having 1 year warranty order no. For that pirchase is. [protected] and out of which 1 frame is damaged and i submited the frame at lenskart store in indore race course road and for which they told me that i can replace new order of another product worth rs 999 without any extra payment and for which i am trying to place the order but i am not able to place it because only rs.548 is added in my store credit and had not recieved any gift voucher and due to this balance payment is demanding.
I also consulted custome care support for the samw issue 3 times and everytime they told me that request is raised and within 48 hours our executives will contact you but evertime i havr to contact them and explain the issue again and again but i am not getting any resolution.
The product i have to order is having product id - 141184
Kindly resolve my issue because everytime i complaint i did not get resolution and product is being sold out.
I also faced the issue with previous orders with lenskart but this time i am loosing my temper so kindly solve it asap.

refund and gift voucher
refund and gift voucher

[May 31, 2020] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Hello! We are really sorry for the bad experience. We will connect with you shortly for better assistance towards your concern.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - refund and gift voucher