[Resolved] Lenskart — subject - complaining about a broken item.

Upper Agri colony, near fernwood school, Kohima, North Eastern, India
 Tokpu Chophy on Feb 23, 2019
Just a week ago after i bought a specs from lenskart online app, after it was delivered i could easily make out how delicate the product was and it needed to be taken with outmost care.
It has been almost two week after my purchase and the frame has been slightly curved than to it’s original position while doing some light activity.
I want the frame either to be fixed or replace.

Jesse
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2019

[Feb 23, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
Dear Jesse, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are here to assist you with the best possible resolution. We would request you to share your contact number/ order id with us so that we can discuss your concern and assist you in a better way.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2019
Dear Jesse, we are waiting for your response. We really wish to assist you regarding your concern but unfortunately we unable to fetch out your contact details in our records. Please share your details so that we may proceed with the further course of action.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2019
Dear Jesse, we are still waiting for your revert. We request you to kindly share your order number/contact number with us so that we can assist you better.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019
Dear Jesse, we regret to inform you that as we have not received your order/contact details. So, we are closing your concern on a temporary basis. Please feel free to write us back if you need any assistance, it will be reopened and we will glad to assist you further.

Comments

Contact no- [protected]
Order no-[protected]
Contact no [protected]
Order no [protected]
These days your customer service has become highly arrogant. It takes one hour for a call back as if your people are doing charity. I pay for services and your company treats customers as dirt.

I have been a customer since 2014 but with my last couple of experiences I will never ever deal with your company.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - subject - complaining about a broken item.