Levi's India Customer Care

Thu 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Levi's India related photos (202)

Levi's India Complaints & Reviews

r.jain
I have purchased Levis Red loop from South-Ex M-Block Market.

After wearing the Jeans, It got torn automatically near Knee Area and all the threads came out and also the Fiiting of left leg and right leg is entirely differeent.

Kindly let me know How to deal with it and if you can provide the customer care number.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:06:28

rohan gugalia
    I had bought a t-shirt from Levi's worth Rs1299/- and in just 3 washes the embroidery on it started to come out. When I reached the Levi's store and asked for a replacement, the R.O. said that it wasn't a genuine fault and thus it cannot be replaced.
    It was shocking to hear this, I mean a person spending so much money on a t-shirt only to see it getting damaged in just 3 washes.
    Please help!

Rohan Gugalia
    75,Adarsh Nagar,
    Narmada Road,
    Jabalpur-482002
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:24:46

Levi's — Poor Quality of goods

i and my friend bought a pair of Levi's boots 3 months ago from Kolkata. I wore it for 3-4 times and its heels have gone for a toss. On the other hand my friend never wore it and it has already started showing its colours.
    We went to the Levi's showroom at Koramngala Forum (Bangalore). They kept the shoes for a month and after that they say that you have to go to Kolkata and they would look into the matter.

Can anybody suggest what to do.

Levi's — color of new shirt gone

i purchased a new shirt from Levi's store. color was black current. but after 3 was it start going and from the back side i saw some spots, so i stopped wearing it. now i have given the shirt to the store theya re asking me to wait for the respond form Bangalore and it can take 1 month. what should i do.

dknargotra
      We had gone in the month of May to purshare a T - shirt and were informed by the store manager that currently some offer is going on for the purchase of Rs. 1500 you get a voucher of Rs. 1500 and he somehow convinced us to buy two t - shirts and spend Rs. 1500.
      Finally we took the voucher and he told us that the only condition is that we have to redeem the voucher with in June' 10.
      Yesterday 10th June' 10 when we had gone to the same store which is the Ansal Mall, Palam Vihar and bought a Jeans for Rs 799 and asked the Sales person to redeem the vocher, he clearly told us that he cannot do so as the company has changed the offer and now again we have to shop for Rs. 1000 to redeem the voucher.

On telling him that we were not informed about this and the manager had confirmed us that even if we make a purchase worth Rs. 600/- we can get the voucher redeemed.

he spoke very rudely that i can't help you and the manager has already resigned and left. We donot have any manager , you can do whatever you wish.
      The name of the sSales Person was Deepak.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:20:17

Levis — THE HOLES IN THE TOP IN 2 MONTHS

SIR/MAM,
      I HAVE BROUGHT A TOP FROM LEVIS AT RS 1500 FROM NASHIK IN JUST 2 MONTHS THE TOP WAS FILLED ALL WITH HOLES WE COMPLIED TO THE NEAR SHOWROOM OF LEVIS BUT THERE WAS NO RESPONSE BY THEM .WE KINDILY REQEST YOU TO HELP US OR GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK OR PEPLCE THE TOP BECAUSE IT WAS A DEFELECED PICE AND WE WERE NOT HAPPY WITH UR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE. PLZ REPLY

Anwesha
        I went to levis store in patna at boring road near harihar chamber for jeans alteration.I had bought the jeans in Delhi and have been told in the levis store that alteration can be done at any levis store all over India free of cost.Initially I got the same assurance from the sales associate in Patna.But,when I went to collect it ,the sales associate named A.K.Thakur denied and asked to pay and snatched the jeans from me.He was rude in his behaviour.He argued and shouted at me.He said he will be lodging FIR against me.His ruthless behaviour was intolerable.Please take a strict action against it.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:18:43
        yeah i agree to it...dat person is very rude

kaveesbhassin
          I have purchased a jeans of size 36/34 of design no 511.

Got the length adjusted to my size of 41.5.

When I wore it , I was taken aback as the size of the waist seemed much more. When I got it checked it was 37.5 or say 38 to my surprise. Though the cos tag of 36/34 is still there.

Now I dont know what to do.

It cant be repaired also.

have I wasted my money. I dont know where to go.

Kavee S Bhassin
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:55:20

Bomy Elavia
            we got the following mail from a fake ID, it reads as follows

Greetings From Levi Strauss & Company

This is an affirmation that you have emerged Successful and
            being appointed for the position stated in your appointment document.

The mode of selection was based on the following which was conducted
            by Steven Mallo our Recruitment Manager Assistant and it was done
            base on the follow

1. CV and qualification
            2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
            3. Work experiences.

We employ staff based on four core values namely; Productivity,
            Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our newly recruited
            staff to exhibit these core values.
            Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees
            are comfortable.

The personnel department of Levi Strauss & Company was
            able to resolve the status of your application. On this
            note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your
            application and as such we have attached to you the
            Appointment Letter/Terms of Agreement documents.

You are therefore required to follow these procedures
            IMMEDIATELY so as to complete your employment formalities:
            (1) You are to sign the last page of the employment document
            to acknowledged the employment offer indicate your readiness
            and eligibility to work with us.

(2) You are to contact a registered Legal Adviser to
            Expedite and facilitate your Employment Authorization documents
            which include work permit and Scotland Residence Authorization
            documents and your travel ticket.
            In lien of the above, we have recommended that you contact
            our Company Legal Adviser. For the procurement of the relevant
            employment Authorization Documents IMMEDIATELY so as to enable
            you work in Scotland legally.
            Note that the procurement of your work-permit MUST not exceed
            the deadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would
            take (20) working days for Our company legal adviser to
            procure your work-permit and Residence authorization documents.

Our Legal Adviser will aid you in coordinating, liaison and
            correspondence between expatriate and authorities such as embassies,
            consulates, local employment authorities for your employment's
            automatic registration with the Scotland Federal employment Office
            and Federal Foreign office working here in Scotland for swift
            resumption of duty in Scotland legally. Also compilation and
            analysis of documents according to legal requirements,

In line with Scotland employment immigration law , all expatriates
            contacted and Employed for this engagement will have their hard
            copies of their contract engagement papers document been sent to
            the Federal Agency for Employment processes work permits.

BELOW ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY’S LEGAL ADVISER.

PAUL WILLIAMS CHAMBERS

ADDRESS:- Paul Williams Chambers
            3 Temple Gardens
            3rd Floor Temple EC4Y 9AU Scotland United Kingdom

DESIGNATION: TRAVEL SUPPORT GUIDE/ REGISTRATION GUIDELINE

If the Terms of agreement attached herewith is in concordance to
            your requirements, kindly endorse/sign and return the last page of
            your employment documents to us in care of Dr Gorge Clement,
            Divisional Manager, Kingston Hospital Scotland.
            NOTE: As soon as you are granted the approval from SCOTLAND
            Employment Office, The OUR COMPANY management shall pay into your
            account which you shall provide, 75% of your first month salary,
            All expenses made by Job applicants will be fully reimbursed on
            arrival to Scotland or if applicants meet all Immigration
            requirements, we will send the Salary & Reimbursement application
            Forms for applicants to complete and return to our Accounts department
            for approval. Once approved, we will authorize our Bank to transfer
            funds to any Bank Account designated by such an applicant.

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of your
            application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you
            to expedite all requirements as aforementioned.

Do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the
            procurement of your air ticket, Residence authorization and
            employment authorization documents.

Phone: +[protected], +[protected]

BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT LEVI STRAUSS & CO,
            The Levi Strauss & Co. Online Employment Team welcomes you to our
            company and wishes you to join and work with us. Levi Strauss & Co is
            proud to have a multinational workforce, consisting of different
            nationalities. Levi Strauss & Co is an integrated global Fashion
            enterprise. We have a challenging and inspiring mission: to improve
            the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better
            and live longer.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:54:24

TravelChaCha — Not issuing confirm ticket

I booked four tickets through Travelchacha on 24-07-10 but they are yet to issue me any confirmed ticket. I tried calling them more than 150 times they simply don't pick up the phone. Even if they pick up the phone they assure that I will get the ticket within half an hour, by evening, by tomorrow morning but the ticket never comes. I feel I lost the money. Tracelchacha is a fraud company. Kindly help.

My booking details-

Description : MAACCU
            Amount : Rs. 15752

K Dutta
            Mobile: [protected]
            i am also facing the same situation. my e ticket is yet not issued
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

vikas mahajan
              i bought an jeans on 3 jan from levis showroom on apsara road jammu.the jeans stich has some problem stich is getting streched .on complainig the showroom people did not handle my problem and after lot of stress they just told to leave the jeans there and contact them after an month and a half.this kind of a behaviour will not be acceptable to any customer and my mail is to make the company notice the harrasment i am facing from this showroom and will appreciate a suitable action from the company.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:08:30
              i brought a jeans from levis shop no G-18, G-19 in GIP noida . it was defected jeans when i went back to showroom their attitude was so bad they asked me to come again after two days.so i told them that i can select product now so you can deliver it to my home once your formalities are done. shop is so far from my home so it was difficult for me to go their when i asked them to deliver it to my home they agreed. But after two months they did not deliver it and when i called them on store they didnt repond to phone . i went back second time and when i asked them why they did not respont propery then they didnt said even sorry. i selected few product when i asked for that they said they lost them so i need to select again . it was very pain full for me to select again and it took again 2 hour . so i wasted so much of time to pay just the mistake i did was i bought one jeans from well know brand levis . the services of this showroom is so pain ful and i decided i'll not buy any product from levis.

vince doan
                I bought these levi carpenter jeans from wal-mart on 10/31/09 brand new for 19.50. they right now have two big holes at edge of back pockets, cant even wear them anymore!! i have wore levis most of my life the quality has went down hill BIG TIME!!! HOW DO I GET MY $ BACK FOR JEANS,HELL THAT IS $19.50 I CAN USE TO BUY WRANGLER JEANS,AT LEAST THEY DONT START FALLING APART FROM WASHING AND WEARING THEM IN 2 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS!! WHAT A JOKE!!!
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:53:31

Levis Jeans — DENIAL OF DISCOUNT, poor after sales [Resolved]

G
                  Dear Mr D Singh,

I am writing this from Kochi, where I stay. I went to Primus Retail PVT Ltd, Modayil Centre...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Shrejal Choudhary

I had purchased a pair of jeans from Levis G.K.new Delhi.
                  Since levis offers the option to get the length altered at any of its stores I chose the option to get it altered from Sector 18 Levis store.
                  The jeans had to be altered to length 37 1/2 but when I got it from the store they had made it short=36.

On top of spoiling my jeans to a wrong length the staff was too inco-operative and misbehaved with me saying that this length can be worn.
                  In fact they started sayin that since it was not purchased from their store they are not responsible.
                  After a heated discussion they finally agreed to replace it.
                  Since it was a red loop jeans I insisted on getting a similar red loop jeans.
                  They had promised that they would call and inform me whenever one was available but I did not get any calls from the store.
                  I visted the store almost 10 times and could only get a jeans after almost 3-4 months .
                  The attitude of the sales people was too bad and I really hope such stores realise that they have caused inconvinience to the customer.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:45

madhavdubey
                    i was gifted with a 'levi's 501 jeans shirt, LOT#FG606-0001.' from lucknow. the product was purchased under the condition that if the size is incorrect , then it'll be exchanged at any levi's showroom.when the gift reached me via courier at secunderabad, the same product was not available here in the showrooms.although the staff at the showroom entertained me very well and even asked me to exchange it with any other pattern of shirt.but i wanted the same model.i thus want that the same should be made available to me.an early response is expectsd.

Kamaljit Singh
                      Dear All,

I am student of ISBR who trusted in them for a good career for doing MBA. I finished my MBA from this college but i have not been able to clear my exam. As Per my preparations i am not wrong any where but i dont know why the have failed many students. On the other side students are getting 108 marks out of 100. How this is possible.

So I request to UGC that please save the life of the coming students and Black list the college. the official site of this college is www.isbr.in and you can get all the details which are totally fake what they have commited in web site.

Kamal
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:19:59
                      POSTED BY SOME ONE ELSE.
                      Posted by some one else.

susan polks
                        Within 30 minutes of ordering on Levi.com I realized I made an error and tried to cancel order. Levi refused to do this because I paid through Pay Pal. Paypal informed me it could only be canceled if Levi.com authorized cancellation. Levi customer service refused to do this and refused to help in any way. They said item begins processing immediately and cannot be returned. Customer service rep Jamie # 73642 was rude and adimant refusing to help in any way.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:14:59

baljit brar
                          i purchased a pair of shorts for my son from levis store at patiala.my son tried a piece and asked for two size larger number. the salesman gave one no. large piece and assured that it will be the right size.but when my son tried it at home it was found to be tight.when i brought this fact to the notice of sales counter, the man attending the counter admitted the fault of the salesman but refused to change the piece.it is mentioned on the bill that products can be changed within a week from the date of sale and it was returned to the store on the sixth day.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:02:31
                          i have purchase a T-shirts of levis last month worth 1200/- bugs from another town. I have been shattered by the quality of product that levis is making these days, as the button of the brand new piece got rusted itself and had spoiled the shirt.(I can show the images)
                          Now I'm not able to understand what should i do. i even cant go back to that shop to replace it as it is 1000 km away.
                          Please help me out

levis shorts — under sized shotrs

i purchased a pair of shorts from levis store at patiala for my son.my son tried a piece and asked for atwo size larger piece but the salesperson supplied one size large assuring that it will fit .but when my son tried the piece at home,it was tight.when i brought this to person manning the cash counter ,he admitted the mistake on sales person but refused to do anything even when showed him the bill assuring exchange within 7 days.i left the pair of shorts at the store and the matter rests there.i filed a complaint at the company's sight but to no avail.
                          I purchased a pair of T shirt from a normal store(Chenzer) from chhindwara, MP(Ph[protected] & i have been shattered by the quality of product.Necks of both shirts had loose & and the colours are fade after a single wash. And now the store owner not replacing the products as he committed before. Plz help me out.
                          I am waiting for ur feedback.

T Gupta
                            I went to Levi Strauss jeanswear franchise outlet Friends Exclusive, Rajpur Road, Dehra Dun on 17 Aug 09. The advertisement outside indicated upto 50% off and one set o[censored]ndergarments free with every jeans purchase. At the billing counter there was no discount offered to us even though the salesman kept saying that every item had atleast 20% off. On purchasing the jeans, once we asked for the free gift, the salesman said that the scheme was over. On enquiring about the advertisement that was put up in and outside the shop, the salesperson replied that since theirs was a franchisee outlet, the company’s representatives only will remove the advertisements even if the scheme would be over. On asking that the salesperson should have at least verbally informed, they turned hostile and said that now the purchase has been done and nothing can be done. They even said to approach any agency but nothing will be done.

Shop: Friends Exclusive
                            Add: 67/3 Meedo Plaza, Rajpur Road, Dehra Dun-248001
                            Ph:[protected]
                            Invoice No: 455
                            TIN No:[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:02:03

Ajay
                              I bought Levis Jeans from Vikas Puri LEVIS OUTLET New Delhi for Rs. 1675.00, After one wear the jeans was torn off itself the the threads came out.

The details on the label of jeans are
                              0L5170211 STYLE-CD:RD53
                              [protected] x 87 CM
                              L517

I am so surprised if Brands like LEVIS can make such Inferior quality.

As i ve lost the bill, but i ve made the payment thru Debit Card... I can forward the details also of payments.

Best Regards

Ajay Sehgal
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:12:47

Levis Strauss (India) Pvt Ltd. — Wrong MRP on Tags [Resolved]

PUJA CHADHA
                                I had purchased a pair of Denims on 01.02.2009 in LEVIS STRAUSS, exclusive store in Ansal Plaza, New Delhi. The store was...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

neha jaipuria
                                i have been using levis denims for a long time now...however this time when i got a jeans worth 1800 in sept 08...i had a diff experience, ...the jeans dint last a month and started tearing from the thighs...whn yesterday 21.01.09 i took the jeans to the store located at law college sqaure nagpur (the store itself opened 4 months ago...)to lodge a complain...the store manager instead of assisting started defending the product and assured me it wasnt a manufacturing defect but a wash defect from the house maid...he later went on to add that i had ROUGH USED the jeans...i kept tellin him dat a four month old jeans cannot be rough used to an extent dat it gets torn...besides the fact dat i wear it only to office and not to train in a military camp whr i crawl and creep in my jeans...

i need assistance as to wat can b done ...i paid almost double of wat a normal pair of jeans costs...and at the end in 4 months the jeans turns out to be unusable...with least assistance from the store manager...
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:02:52
                                This is my heartfelt desire to brought to your notice about injustice done to me by Levi’s India.
                                I have purchased as pair of Levi’s Jeans, Mrp 2299. from LEVIS MATCH POINT CHAKRATA ROAD DEHRADUN place on 14th January 2010, Bill No.- [protected].
                                When I took the jeans home and washed it on the first time, I was shocked to see that jeans pocket has cut.
                                Now, I took this back to the retailer and he blatantly refused to change the jeans and told that its my fault.
                                I have been using Levi’s since long time and am a fan of complete range of shirts, jeans T-shirts etc. and would be spending over 10000 Rs. per annum on the brand. The only reason I do so is my love for the brand and Trust that this brand will never fail me.
                                I am sorry to say that Retailers like M/s LEVIES MATCH POINT CHAKRATA ROAD DEHRADUN are spoiling the image of an iconic brand which is neither unacceptable to me and nor should be to you as well.
                                I request you to kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue soon.
                                I have faith in Levi’s, please do not put me down.

Harendra

Complainant5008589
                                  10 days after the date i brought a jeans from the levis store in agra, uttarpradesh was torn without any particular accident. When we took that jeans to the levi's store and requested them to replace it they refused.We even asked them to give us the email address of the official site of levi's but they gave us a email addresss whichwas of no use . We really trust levi's as it is a international company and never ever thought that they would cheat us like this. levi's is such a big company .its not a matter of money but we have lost all r trust on it. help us to solve r problem as soon as u can.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:11:28
                                  I AGREE WIH YOUR COMPLAINTS
                                  to,
                                  customer service, levi's store

sir, this is to inform you that i bought a new jeans for my daughter from exclusive levi's store in front of sur sadan, agra
                                  on date 22/12/2008 from agra. we have been a regular customer of levis store and never expected such kind of problems like tearing of jeans without any accident just bcoz of little stretching on right leg on sand dunes of jaisalmer, 5 days after purchasing.when we contacted the store manager we were not given any satisfying response.its highly disheartning and disappointing on behalf of levi store.
                                  we want to know the following queries:1.whether the jeans sold is spurious, 2. is there any policy to get the defective jeans changed,
                                  3.is levis really cared of their regular valued customers?
                                  4.it is very shameful on part of store manager to deny of any action against this unexpectable incident with a branded jeans from levis
                                  5, it is not the matter of changing the jeans but its a black spot on the reputation of world famous levis brand and disrespect shown to the obligation of their regular customers,
                                  bill no:le-4051, particular:[protected] jeans:price 3600rs

:copy to khabardar channel:, cnbc awaaz to look into the problem
                                  we hope for quick action

yours sincerely
                                  dr nidhi agarwal

MANPREET SINGH ARNEJA
                                    SIR, I CONSUMED JEANS OF LEVIS FROM SEC 17 CHANDIGARH PRIMUS STORE TIN NO:[protected] BILL NO 31772 THE COLOUR OF JEANS IS BADLY FADE AND ALSO FABRIC IS NOT
                                    IN THE CONDITION TO USE, , , KINDLY REVERT ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE,

THANKS
                                    MANPREET SINGH ARNEJA
                                    BATHINDA
                                    [protected] CONTACT NO
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:59:17
                                    SIR,
                                    I bought a LEVI'S jean of worth Rs. 1999 from CROWN INTERIERS mall in DELHI, near FARIDABAD.BUT NOW ITS COLOUR GETS FADE...

with REGARDS,