Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (164)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Photos

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

The top is from brand "Latin Quarters" purchased from P116 Pantaloons logix mall Wave city centre, Noida on 7th March 2021 . It was available at discounted rate in offer of women's day. The quality is extremely poor it has reduced to half of its size after a wash. And it started showing small lintballs( kapde ke Roye ) while wearing it for the first time.

Kindly provide replacement or refund of my hard earned money.
Contact me at: [protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com
Apr 21, 2021

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir

I left pantaloon in the year of 2012 and did not withdraw my pf amount. Pantaloon acquired by Aditya Birla now and i don't have any idea on how to withdraw my pf. The establishment id status shows as closed. Please help me in this regard. ;
    My Emp code 245962
    Please suggest how can i transfer my pending amount to my current UAN. please help me...

regards
    Nadeem
    Apr 15, 2021

When I visit the store burdwan pantaloons. Then I feel the store weather ...very hot weather . And ac not working.
      Apr 6, 2021
      Sorry mistake the complaint. Wrong store
      Apr 06, 2021

They gave an code of offer 1000 while I tried to put that in their online store while purchasing an item it showed coupon does not exist. They told that that coupon is only for online shopping, valid till 4th April, available for the brands originating to pantaloons..and I follwed all but still it bittraed 😑😑
        Apr 03, 2021

Is there credit note facility available?
          Mar 31, 2021

Yesterday, I visited Pantaloons, “Megatherm Tower, Plot L 1, Block GP, Sector 5, [protected] Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091...
            I had ordered for few products on pantaloons.com and made a payment through Gpay after using a promo code. The order was made...

They are forcing us to buy more than 1product, saying us that only one product cannot be billed. And after that they started to talk very rudely and harshly and got very furious! Pantaloons, aligarh is the worst outlet ever and they should be shut down as soon as possible! Worst shop ever!
            Mar 23, 2021

Return id 3748552 and 3527803.
              The product has been picked up in Jan but I still haven't received the refund. No help...
              I am standing on Pantaloons store in GIP Noida, UP.
              The Billing services are worst there are 5 billing Counters but...
              On March 7, 2021, I made a purchase of Rs. 1704/- at Pantaloons, GIP Mall, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

At the billing...

I would like to bring to your notice, some incident that happened at Pantaloon outlet in Phoenix...

Hi this is sridhar from Chennai, I bought one jeans pant in Pantaloons Porur brach, I used only 4 times but the jeans loser & loser very poor product ..brand name BARE DENIM.. Really disappointed with your product..
              Feb 27, 2021

I have purchased tshirt from pantalooms kolhapur maharashtra.
                After next day i want to change tshirt size but they raised query and not exchang tshirt and behaiver is good.
                Feb 26, 2021

I have not received my parcel & it is showing Delivered on net. I have complaint several times but Pantaloons is not responding. They only give assurance but neither delivering my product nor refunding my amount. I am tired of calling them everyday.
                  Feb 26, 2021

Why I am not getting any response from Pantaloons...How can i sue them in consumer court please tell me.

Akanksha

I returned my product on 27 jan 2021 but i have
                    not received any refund yet against my order no 4173037. My return Id is 3612619. As per pantaloons refund policy Estimated Refund - Within ten business days from the date of return initiation.
                    I sent email but they didnt reply
                    This time pantaloons service really disappointed me
                    Refund complaint
                    Refund complaint
                    Feb 07, 2021

Hi ..my name is battu babu...my pf number is... MH/KND/38491/88144.
                      ...I worked in brand factory, kukatpally, Hyderabad...I couldn't see my pf details and withdraw my PF in online could you please resolve my problem...my joining date is...01/02/2012...my mobile no is...[protected]...
                      Could you please do as soon as possible due to my father's health issues...
                      Feb 04, 2021

I am really much disappointed with Pantaloons... had written many emails, made phone calls but still things are not working...

I am Sandesh Gn was working in Pantaloons 01/08/2012 at Gopalan Mall near Jayadeva hospital, Bangalore. I want to transfer my pf amount but there is no hr office to visit for the same company and there is no UAN number provided in my payslip. Please provide me with the same UAN number or transfer my pf amount to my new UAN.

My Pantaloons details :
                        Sandesh Gn
                        Employee id : 271833
                        PF account no. : MH/38491/93035
                        Date of joining : 01/08/2012

My Current details :
                        UAN :[protected]

Request to transfer my pf amount to my current UAN mentioned above.
                        Jan 28, 2021

I, B.Sowjanya, have made a purchase on pantaloons on 09 jan 2021 amounting Rs.2378(order I’d: 4143500)through phonepe upi...