Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

Maitrayee Kar on Jul 13, 2020
This is to inform you that i have ordered 3 items online on 03-07-20. I have received only 2 t-shirts on 06th - pantaloons junior boy graphic printed yellow t-shirt
Color : yellow, size :13-14y & 07th july - pantaloons junior boy graphic printed yellow t-shirt color : yellow, size :13-14y.
But i have not received the blue shorts - pantaloons junior boys solid blue shorts color : blue, size :13-14y

[Jul 13, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — Not getting refund money

Snehil Rathore on Jul 11, 2020
    My return id for pantaloons online purchase is 2323658 against order no 3440289. I purchased using paytm. It's been more than...
    Complaint category Online Shopping

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — Customer service

Anjali995 on Jul 10, 2020
    The customer service is awful.. The guy aadil i spoke to did not help me at all he hung up the call on me.. I want my refund...

Anjali995 on Jul 10, 2020
    I returned an order last week sunday. It’s been more than 7 days but i have not received refund along with that the customer care does not respond the hold time is too high.

Refund not received

[Jul 10, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

9051149412 on Jul 7, 2020
      I order jeans 1 month ago I received damage jeans so I returned the product but still 1month over pantaloons didn't back my refund amount... I have send mail 3 time but still no response.

Online shopping pantaloons

[Jul 08, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I want delete my profile details... Pls suggest

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — no refund, no exchange, no reply, pathetic customer service, never picks the call

Aashna Abbi on Jul 7, 2020
        I ordered a bulk (4000/-) of clothes from pantaloons online i usually shop from their regular store in rajouri garden new...

Rejeesh kannan on Jul 5, 2020
        My self rejeesh p r, ex employee of pantaloon,. Requesting to share uan no of my pf account. Tried several times to get this details from store but no result.

Details of work period
        Name : rejeesh
        Emp code :207736
        Location : pmc chennai
        Doj :02/04/2015
        Pf no: mh/ban/48681/nj

Kindly revert the uan details at the earliest.

Rejeesh
        [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 05, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sherry G Thomas on Jul 4, 2020

Myself sherry g thomas i am not able to withdraw my pf or transfer it. My pf number is mh/38491/6213. Contact number [protected].
          Request your help.

[Jul 04, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — Not getting refund

Alka Dua on Jul 3, 2020
            I didn't get my money back of return i'd 2328733. They pick my parasol on 10 june...
            Complaint category Online Shopping

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — this is the second incident where I found that the prices written on the tag were not matching the price at the billing counter

yash chawade on Jul 1, 2020
            I visited a store near by last week and this is the second incident where I found that the prices written on the tag were...

Pantaloons — Partial delivery of the items ordered. [Resolved]

Madhuribhat02 on Jul 1, 2020
            I have ordered 4 items from pantaloons online store on 26th june, 2020 through online payment by paying ₹1370 and so far,...

Reshu Arya on Jun 30, 2020
            Till date we have not received and confirmation or Refund against Return ID:-2337683 and 2337685.
            So many times m trying to call customer care but it's not responding and m unable to placed my new order due to my this refund issue.its alrdy to late nd still I have not received any update or my refund amount.
            Revert me on prior basic.

Refund not received

[Jul 01, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pragati11 on Jun 29, 2020
              We visited pantaloons store at rajarampuri kolhapur yesterday. From the staff to counter person, no one told us that they aren't allowing exchanges. I asked the staff if i can try clothes, she said trial rooms aren't open.
              So we thought okay, we will try after going home. I tried and i want the tops one size bigger. We went to store and they said that they tell every customer about it.
              In fact there's no board as to 'no exchange' kept at counter (At least not there till today). They were very rude. Both me and my husband went there from 8 kms far just to exchange my clothes during our office time today so we don't do late.
              But the awful experience is what we got.
              Get us the exchange now, because it's store's mistake. No one told us. Check the camera footage and then talk to us.

[Jun 29, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashwini Bhagat on Jun 29, 2020
                I purchased products from pantaloons online store through cash on delivery on 2/6/2020 and delivers on 6/6/2020 and 15/6/2020 in two shipment. I returned these products and waited for the pantaloons credits to be received according to their policy but it's been more than 2 weeks they are not taking any actions nor they respond to calls or email.

Updated by Ashwini Bhagat Jun 29, 2020
                I purchased products from Pantaloons online store through cash on delivery and returned the products .I waited for the Pantaloons credits to be received within 2 weeks but they didn't.They don't respede to call and email.I need my money back.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Pavitra H on Jun 26, 2020
                  Unfortunately i have ordered from pantaloons online website and returned the product as it wasn't good quality.

Returned the product and keep following up with them yet no response. No got my refund even after a month. Worst customer care and worst website have shopped ever

Not credited refund after returning item

[Jun 26, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Same for me .They collected product next day but No refund yet, 45 days gone.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — Refund not giving

avinashkunuje on Jun 25, 2020
                    It's been more than one-month refund not given for the order id #3408193
                    Pantaloons Baby Girls Stripe White Dress Color...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Online Shopping

Bhakti Sarasawat on Jun 25, 2020
                    I have ordered some apparels from pantaloons online store. Some of them are not up to the mark so i returned them. But it is one month now, pantaloons is not refunding my money nor replying to complaint mails and not receiving calls on [protected].
                    This ridiculous behaviour is not expected from such brand.
                    They are cheaters and fraudsters.
                    Never buy anything from them.

[Jun 25, 2020] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    No Update yet from Pantaloons.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — the store charged for paper carry bag

ritu chitlangia on Mar 7, 2020
                      I purchased 1 jeans, 2 shirts nd 2 t shirts from pantaloons bhilwara. The cashier asked me to pay ₹7 for carry bag. When...
                      Complaint category Products & Services

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — shoes

pradnyanand mishra on Mar 5, 2020
                      I had purchased a pair of sports shoes, from hubli pantaloon retial, the pair of shoes lost its design and started looking...

Pantaloons Retail — shoes

pradnyanand mishra on Mar 5, 2020

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
                      14 days ago
                      Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
                      no refund of money after returning products
                      Refund not giving