Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

My phone total fake and damge back glass break mene order iphone 11 kia tha lekin vo full fake or change phone iphone 11 promax...
I had placed an order of amount 4794 against order no.5032210. Due to some technical error from your end after amount being...

I didn' t get my cashback of 250 rupees on airtel app due to wrong transcation by staff..very bad staff did not provide necessary information .They told me on next purchase they will deduct 250 but wen i visit there they denied ... Very disappointed with the service
Aug 31, 2021

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Slippers damaged within two months of purchase.
    Aug 29, 2021

My slippers purchased damaged within two months.
      Aug 29, 2021

I bought a bell bottle denim jeans from pantaloons around mid June and I wore that 3 times and washed once... It's been one month I haven't weared it coz it got torn out and I am not able to go to the pantaloons since last one month because of my busy working hours.
        I bought this denim bell bottom for Rs. 1500 and I am very unsatisfied with the shopping I had done. Very disappointing this is.
        Aug 28, 2021

I visited at your store pantaloons Rohini west store yesterday, and i came at Kids Section to purchase one product but your...

We are selected pants at offer explained by store keeper.
          We did not get the same at cash counter. We have waited for more than 2 hours at your show room..
          This is not the first time we faced at your show room.
          The offer is buy for ₹2999/- and get ₹1000/- offer on purchase of Indigo Nation pants.
          We demand either the offer or our valuable time..
          This is very much pain ful for us to visit again at your show room.
          My mobile no.[protected].
          Aug 20, 2021

I did placed order in Brand Factory online with 'ORDER ID: 753241', as per their policy the product has to be delivered within...

I bought a belly by Forever Glam by Pantaloons few months back but due to corona I couldn't wear it.
            But I wore it today and my feet are in complete agony. My feet are swollen and there are blisters all over my feet. I was unable to walk due to such immense pain in my feet.
            I walked barefoot due to this bad bellies on the road.
            You guys charge so much for a normal belly, higher than what we get in local markets and still there is no comfort.
            Now what do I do with these belly, I can't wear it again.

And also I have seen this belly selling in current pantaloons outlets.

I want some solution to it.
            Aug 16, 2021

Dear Pantaloons team,

Return order ID:[protected]

I had placed an order through Pantaloons website for an amount of INR 2859, I had to return the order due to different issues. My original method of payment was through UPI, but the refund was given to me as Pantaloons credits. It is a huge amount for me and I need it back in my UPI. Please transfer the Pantaloons credit back to the UPI method I had used for payment.

Thanks and regards,
              Bhavya Garg
              Aug 11, 2021

V.poor quality of track pants from brand ajile bought from pantaloons, margao...thdy also did not ezchange d product as i complained beyond 90 days...apart from this kurta by rangmanch brand was tattered...kindly look into the matter.
                Aug 05, 2021

I am writing this because I have not got proper answer from pantaloons even after 4 days of payment.

I purchased cloths from pantaloons indore, and paid money from my debit card
                  Money deducted from my account and they said they have not received money

I asked them from failure receipt from pos machine so they said that there is no transaction made.

They refused to give me cloths and refused to refund my money.

I asked my bank so they said it has been paid to pantaloons

I asked them to show me their account statement so they refused and ask guard to move me out of the shop.

Pantaloons retail is looting middle class peoples by their fake pos transaction machine.

Please do something against these looting shop.
                  Jul 31, 2021

The billing counter was queued up with the customers but the salesmen and the store manager were billing their own product...

I have purchased items from Pantaloons store jodhpur on 24july2021 and while billing i was asked to pay charges for carrybag...it is your duty to provide carrybag for items...even a local shopkeeper provides carrybag ...i will never visit your store again ...thank you
                    Jul 24, 2021

I want to exchange the Gogger pants size 34
                      I want size 38
                      Kindly please exchange the Gogger pants
                      Jul 21, 2021

I purchased a lower 600rs and the product is damage in 10-15 days and and the service of Pantaloons very poor and my product and my mony both in Pantaloons..
                        I request to you solve my problem
                        Jul 17, 2021

Same here...i purchased a lower for 800 rs which was already defective n got worse after 2 washes...however pantaloons never accepted their poor quality problem rather accused me of rough usage..have dexided never to recommend it to anyone ever.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a customer of your store since you have opened a stora at Gariahat Pantaloon, Kolkata....
                          We stood at the counter for more than 50 min . Customer executive said billing for 1 product is taking too long and unnecessary...
                          My order id is:4558946 and return id is:3932043. The product got delivered after seven days i ordered it. I requested my return...