[Resolved] Lg Electronics — instead of repairing my split lg ac they have spoiled it more and now they are reluctant to do

BHU, ITI Karundhi road, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sksms on May 22, 2019
1. I made a complaint on 29 apr 19 regarding my split lg indoor ac. Ticket no. Ccn-[protected] and rna no - rnp[protected]. My split inverter lg ac was mishandled/ ruined by incompetent technicians of service team varanasi (Mahmoorganj) which damaged/spoiled my ac i. E from a issue of small part 'discharge wire sensor' (Costing rs 250/-) to major part 'pcb' (Costing rs 5000/-). [as per lg service team job sheet only]

2. Various emails and calls in this regard has been made to lg india till to date, however, only computer generated replies or readymade reply is being sent to me. No proper repair/ resolution has been done till to date. [all the emails can be produced on demand]

3. Kindly do the needful.

Sk singh
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 22, 2019] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer (sksms),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

I, Sumitava Roy had purchased a 1.5 ton LG AC(model number KSNQ18ENZA, AMLG INDOOR) from your shop whose order number was 03322/1920/00994.

Due to the unavailability of the order, it has been pin repetedly via mail and calls about the non deliver and install to the said locations on or wihin 3 days but no innitiatives has taken from so far.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - instead of repairing my split lg ac they have spoiled it more and now they are reluctant to do