[Resolved] Lg Electronics — refrigerator become storage box

Haveli, Maharashtra, India
 Aishu08 on Aug 10, 2019
I had purchased a double door refrigerator in 2016 from your authorised dealer madhu electronics at nashik. Since the refrigerator stopped working, i raised a complaint on 5th of august. Your technician visited and informed that the internal panel where temprature controls are given need to be replaced and he will order it and expected to receive in 2 days. While contacting him yesterday, came to know that spare is not available pan india. This is shocking as its just been 3-4 years of product purchase and spare is not available. This is such an eye opener for me as trusting a brand like lg and buying product is of no sense.
Kindly do something at earliest. My refrigerator details are as under.

Complaint no - rnp[protected]
Model no - gl d402jpzl
Sr no - s no - 512prvk033199

Now after 5 days, lg service engineer called that your refrigerator model is discontinued and spares are not available, you need to go for replacement and need to pay 65% of the cost of new refrigerator, you choose. I am shocked to know that if this model was planned to be discontinued and company was not sure of not providing spares for atleast 5 years, why they kept at dealer counter and sold to customers. Also, the warranty on compressor is of 10 years and which is the main component of a refrigerator and rest is body and internal panels, why depriciation is 65%.

Ideally company should give a replacement without any cost as it is their fault as they sold an obsolete product and should also pay towards the extended warranty i took from bajaj finserv, being bajaj a funding partner. Also, they should pay the losses i made in last 5 days & till the replacement which is of huge cost being medicinal and costly product.

This is absolute cheating with customer and a forceful impose of buyung new product of company, which will help in increase os sales volumes.

Need a solution to this asap.

Mohit shrivastava

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2019

[Aug 10, 2019] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2019
Dear Customer (Aishu08),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

There is No One Responsibility Persons You hire for LG. This Guy's Name I don't know i have received Number's from LG customer care:- ASM:- [protected], [protected] This Number I have Received but No One lift Call, No Response from this Guy How this type irresponsible persons to Hire your Company . Worst Service In your company.
I'm facing Last 5 Months .When I'm purchase this LG Double door Refrigerator product same Cooling problem regular repeated 5 Time Repair your Service Guys Two Time Gas filled in Refrigerator . There is No changes in My Refrigerator So kindly I request you Please give me Replacement .Complaint no :- RNP[protected]. RNP[protected]. RNP[protected]. RNP[protected]. RNP[protected].

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - refrigerator become storage box