LIC Housing Finance Ltd — high rate of interest being charged by lichfl

Hi Team,
I have my home loan in LICHFL from 2016. It was fixed at 9.6% for two years. Now this has been converted to floating at 11.25 % while current market rate is less that 8.5%. When I called LICHFL at address VIP Road, Koyla Vihar, Mondalganthi, Near Haldiram, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India, they asked me to pay Rs 11, 800 to lower interest rate to 9%. LICHFL is cheating its existing customers. They are ready to give 8.35% rate to new customer but not to existing customer. I would like to complain against LICHFL for this cheating. Why should I pay for decreasing my ROI ? Whats the guarantee that they won't ask for money in future ?
Please help regarding this.
Loan Ac:[protected]
Mob No: [protected]

Deepak

[Mar 15, 2018] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by deepak16.scorpion Mar 16, 2018
Hi, I got the response from LICHFL as please get in touch with Area office.

What kind of reply is this from LICHFL? I complained over here after visiting area office only. LICHFL at first increases my ROI to 11.25 and then asks for Rs 11800 for reducing it to 9 %. If I had to pay this amount, why would I have complained here?

Please help.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Respected sir
please providet me agency portal

My details
Date of birth 11/05/1976
Pan card no APYPG6293G

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021