KPN Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to KPN Travels

Having problems with KPN Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KPN Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KPN Travels

Salem
Salem District
Tamil Nadu

KPN Travels Phone Numbers

KPN Travels reviews & complaints(558)

I have got booked for my parcel on 19.1.2023 through KPN parcel service from cinniyampalayam to arni LR number CBE[protected]. Still I haven't received my parcel. No one is responding well. They haven't attend my call to know about my consignment tracking details. I have faced lots and lots of discrepancies and pressure for more than three days. Still i am suffering about my consignment... very very worst behavior from supervisor called Venkatachalam from Salem yard. All KPN yards are behaving same manners. Not respecting to customer and there is no conclusion from anybody. It's very tuff to reach head office and there is no escalation matrix also... the customer of mine claiming for his four days loss he insisting me to bare it... I don't know how to deal this issue

Metal Crafts from Coimbatore send Screen Mesh to my Production unit RGS Bluemetals which is located in Vellore on 27/12/22 ( LLR # CBE[protected] they said next day delivery but got 5 days but still not delivered there is no one responded to ask about our parcel. Such a pathetic parcel service ever. We lost a big because of this delay. Please do the needful
    Dhinakaran
    RGS Bluemetals
    Vellore
    Mob [protected]
    31/12/2012

Hi this ameer sulthan from chennai,
      I am received parcel from kpn moolakadai, but they collect extra 30rs, I am already complaint from kpn customer whatsapp no [protected], they not action,
      Wo is the responsible person, send me his mobile number from head office.

Pls download the attached file

Ameer sulthan

This was about the bike sent through parcel from Cuddalore to Bangalore... Lr number is CUD[protected]...

It was sent on 11.11.22 but till now it's not yet received
        I sent my bike from sriperumputhur to tuticorin.. I received my bike in damaged condition, who is responsible for that issues..

A parecel booked by our family friend from chennai namely mrs.vigneshwari vide paid parcel ch e[protected] mdr mattuthavani. Eventhough parcel received at your delivery office i am unable to take delivery. My phone calls are not responded.the parcel is urgently needed for temple purposes. Very urgently needed please resolve the matter urgently. My address; c.r balasubramanian, plot no 227 6th noirth cross street, anna nagar, madurai625 020. Location sarweshwarar temple back side and jain temple behind house. Phone[protected]

Booked a parcel from vendor and they delivered thru KPN Parcel service via LR SVK[protected] rced the package on Monday 17/10 and noticed the package seal was tampered and they removed many items from the box worth Rs 2000. The worst part is the support and customer service from KPN when I called Pallavaram branch thru [protected] they not even bothered what I am talking and asked me to connect head office[protected] after multiple and continuous try able to speak such a wonderful gentleman he asked many cross questions without allowing me to explain and cut the call abruptly. I am very surprised how KPN surviving in market with these type of Lethargic staffs and management, Good luck KPN

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I booked a consignment as per details below through your parcel office at Vadavalli Coimbatore.

1) Sender: Ramesh
              2) Items: a computer table and high quality plastic chair
              3) LR No.[protected]
              4) Receiver: Sandhya (my daughter)
              5) Sent to: Velachery Chennai
              6) Amount paid Rs.450/-

At the time of delivery, we were shocked to note that...

Today I took delivery of the parcel received from Madurai with LR No. MDR[protected]. 2 carton boxes has been sent from Madurai of which one is intact and the other one is torned and 17 bottles of oil out of 60 bottles is missing. I have received only 43 bottles. When contacted the supplier he assured that he has made 2 new carton boxes and one of it is torned means it may be due to rough handling at the parcel service. Since 17 bottles are missing I have lost Rs 510/- in addition, your staff at Madipakkam collected an excess amount of Rs40/- (totally I paid Rs 340) as handling fees for this type of rough handling which ultimately resulted in loss to me of Rs550/-. Kindly compensate me for the loss.

Send a parcel (bike ) to my wife in Thiruvarur to kadayanallur n Kpn parcel service. It’s a new brand Suzuki access 125. But was got many scratches and one part was broken. I tried call for Thiruvarur Kpn parcel service but they not respond properly and talk with rude behaviour. I paid 1700 for parcel and 300 packing charges in rupees . I need compensation and proper explanation for this from Kpn particle service side.

Hi i am sankar from avinashi,
                  I ordered a wheel barrow in chiniyampalayam 12th july and the company booked kpn parcel service for speed delivery on 14th July and conformed that parcel delivered on 15th July early morning in avinashi office by nataraj(chiniyampalayam office). Today 15th July i came to avinashi office in morning and they said it will come around 2 'o clock because transport goes to Salem without avinashi stop.
                  At 2'o clk they said parcel will arrive soon.
                  Then they said transport will go to tirupur it will arrive soon
                  Now it's 6'o clock now ...they said it will arrive within a hour.
                  They even not give a chair for waiting
                  Not responding the exact location of my parcel
                  Even whatsapp support also not responding
                  How can I refund my parcel
                  I need free delivery

Hi i am sankar from avinashi,
                    I ordered a wheel barrow in chiniyampalayam 12th july and the company booked kpn parcel service for speed delivery on 14th July and conformed that parcel delivered on 15th July early morning in avinashi ( CBE[protected]office by nataraj(chiniyampalayam office). Today 15th July i came to avinashi office in morning and they said it will come around 2 'o clock because transport goes to Salem without avinashi stop.
                    At 2'o clk they said parcel will arrive soon.
                    Then they said transport will go to tirupur it will arrive soon
                    Now it's 6'o clock now ...they said it will arrive within a hour.
                    They even not give a chair for waiting
                    Not responding the exact location of my parcel.
                    Even what's app support also not responding after my situation

How can I get my refund?

A parcel was booked to thillai nagar Trichy from Bangalore through kpn travels - double road with BLR[protected] on 8th June 2022 at 6:03 pm to Mr. Sridhar. Upon receiving the parcel today it was found that the parcel has been cut opened, even though the parcel was secured with plastic package. The relevant photo has been attached.
                      Kindly look into the issue.

Sir, kpn parcel service panruti branch is remain closed always, if open no one is there in office, not picking up phone, worst service

We have booked Rice sack at Puliangudi KPN travels to Chennai (Pallavaram) on April 20th. since it's been a week, we have enquired Agents..he said that it was Missing in Madurai.We didn't get any update regarding that...we even approached Head office number also..But they didn't respond yet.we are frequent user of KPN travels.But we didn't experience this kind of worst ever.

I got parcel from Trichy to Bangalore, which is partially opened and almond 1/2 kg packet missing. I enquired Bangalore office they asked me check with Trichy then Trichy they said that it was packed properly, parcel might be opened Bangalore. they asked me to call again Bangalore.

this item might be small but their service not in the mark.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Dhanabal
                            LR Number TRY[protected]

The Parcel was booked Yesterday to Coimbatore from Sivakasi. If it is not reached on next day, How can we say your parcel as speed parcel service?
                              We are sending some urgent matters to receive on next day but it is not delivered in time.Kindly increase your speed. Thank you. LR No.[protected]

My parcel LR # RJP[protected] is received as damage position when I take delivery. I have collect my parcel @ CHE-PORUR (Ph: [protected]), with valid ID. Even I paid this land rent for delayed delivery there is no response on call always delayed. Please check immediately. Call me @[protected]. When parcel given no damage delivery time is damage how will accept. The person ask us to call customer care
                                Feb 18, 2022
                                Updated by Ahamadullah Khan E
                                No update
                                Feb 18, 2022
                                Updated by Ahamadullah Khan E
                                Update please

I send electronic items Bangalore to Chennai they said I day delivery but got 2 days but still not delivered there is no contact number to ask about our parcel. Such a pathetic parcel service ever...

Speed parcel namakal to Chennai my bike unga parcel service la pottom 3days achi bike enum varala call panna namakal branch ur office sareya response panala so next time unga branch nmpi epuite nainga varuvom, , vry vry worst service, really not satisfied fell, , u will u keep the coustomer service, *speed parcel soltringa 1800rs vanguringa but 3dys akuthu * apo yeatharku speed parcel service soltringa and amount extra vanguringa, money not problem, ur words very important please

I have sent a parcel to Avadi from Ooty with a lot of gifts like chocolates and tea products. When I went to receive the parcel in Chennai I found the box to be torn and choclates and tea powder to be stolen. Also some medicinal oils and dates were missing.
                                    LR#OTY[protected]