Likizo Services
Likizo Services Pvt. Ltd.

Likizo Services Customer Care

No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune

Managing Director

Mushtak Majid Patel
Director

Branch Office
Office No.412, 413, Vtimes Square, 4 the floor, sec -15, Palm Beach Rd, CBD Belapur

Bad

Thu 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Fri 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Sat 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Sun 09:00 am - 10:00 am

Likizo Services related photos (36)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Likizo Services Photos

Likizo Services Complaints & Reviews

I have enrolled for membership at baner office. For services i am calling them continuously but not getting positive response...

I have invested inr 25000 in likizo services. Now they are not giving the service and not reply on my mail. The activity of this company is suspicious due to following reasons:
1. No body reply to any email and call
2. The web is not functional
3. Original office is missing
The address of the company as follows: likizo services pvt ltd customer service team mobile: [protected]
Email: [protected]@likizoservices.com

Please do the necessary investigation as it looks like virtual company. I have attached all document regarding the payment to likizo service

I had taken 3 years tour plan of 80K from Likizo Services on Jan 2018. I paid 70K through credit card...
    Likizo services pune has taken 105000 from my sbi credit payment and told me to convert 105000 amount into flexipay and they...
    Hello
    Complaint is against likizo services pvt ltd
    I am also one if the victims of their fraud and had lost...
    The company representative has told like they will provide services (Like monthly dinner, gym, beauty parlour coupon, event...
    I also have been cheated by likizo services.
    Initially i paid them 2.3 lakhs. Such a fool i am. They did give me gym...

I took the membership of Likizo on 23 March 2018 by paying an amount of 95000 Rs.
    Below are the services which we were supposed to be provided to us but we have not received:

We were verbally committed to get Club membership facilities - Monthly Dinner (we need to notify 2 days prior for it)
    - Big Bazaar/Dmart Vouchers on alternate months
    -Lakme salon voucher on monthly basis

We have not received any of the above services stating it will be given as per availability.

We have written communication on providing gym membership as a part of club membership. We have received this service once for a period of 3 months.
    That too after visiting them multiple times.

Since September we are asking for gym facility but despite of many follow ups we have always received false commitment on the services start date and the facility is yet not provided to us.

Apart from above mentioned services we have taken 6D/5N trip from them for which we were forced to pay additional 35000 that too one week prior to our flight dates.
    I have faced lot of issues in getting every single service from these people. I have done Multiple follow ups and mails and even after that they have always come up with false commitment.

I was taking all the pain in asking them services they were supposed to provide as I was under impression that the amount is unrefundable and I could not let go my money wasted.

But now I have given up on them. I want all my amount back because these guys are incapable of providing the services.

I want to file consumer complaint against them and shut down such services which fool people.
    Please help me in achieving so and getting back my pending amount.
    Jan 22, 2019
    Updated by Monikas99
    I have the proof of agreement and mails they have pathetic services and make false commitment for everything .
    They have promised many more things but no use they would provide none and you have to literally beg for the services because you will receive a mail saying sorry for inconvenience please cooperate.
    But no service is provided easily and I can't take this up anymore it is a mental pressure when your hard earned money seems to go wasted.

I have taken the membership for 2 year from likizo at cost of inr 62500 and during this time i can take all services offered...
      We have purchased likizo services in 24 september. They were given only fouls commitment. As i called support desk and they...
      Respected Sir/Madam,

I undersigned Mr.Prakash B. Nalawde age 62 year membership no :- LSM, wanted inform...
      I was approached by their person in baner with a lucky draw voucher and was next day invited to their office where they asked...

Hi yesterday i was called by likizo services in navi mumbai cbd belapur office address 205, v time square palm beach road sector 15 cbd belapur navi mumbai
      I went there with my wife they have informed us on the schemes i was convinced for time being and paid 25000 as deposit and 120000 thousand in emi
      I was first doubted when they told after paying amount u can not use cell phone and even internet was not working properly in the office (Letter understood jammer fitted)
      But it was too late as i have made the payment
      After reading all the reviews i am sure they frauded me
      I need my money back need guidance on how to proceed further
      Partha

I have enrolled for a 5 year membership with Likizo services. They offer holiday tours and gym facilities along with other benefits like event passes etc.
        However, they don't fulfill their promise and I have to call them, email them to provide me with gym facilities and book the holidays.
        In most of the cases they haven't even replied after 20 days and whenever I call their customer care they always have an excuse and give another deadline.
        They have promised 4 star, 5star hotel brands for travel/ holiday stay but the hotels they offer are average ones.
        I have only been provided with 2 day holiday for my membership and for that too I had to chase them for 2 months.

I paid 68000 and 5000/- cash to get facility for tour, monthly membership of gym and dinner for every month. When i get to book they told me to mail us and i am doing same thing but yet not get any conformation and any other mail. They give customer care no. But still it switch off and other people not recivied call. I want my money back from this company.

I have joined Likizo services in march 2018 and give 70000/- rupees, they ensured me best services and provide me assurance for proper response but after they got the money they stopped responding to any kind of communication. Also from past 1 year i haven't received anythig from Likizo. I got irritated and after reading all the details about them i am now confirmed that they are bogus and they just took my hard earned money and provided me nothing also there is no hope for the same. I want all my money back. Kindly provide me assistance in the matter.
            Sanlit Jain

We got call from Likizo serviced to visit their office and understand the services which are providing from LIkizo services.br...

Dear all,
              I was asked to come to their office at v - times square, belapur sector 15, navi mumbai, to collect the gift voucher and to see their presentation for just 5 minutes on 30th december 2018. I was not told that it likizo services company for which they are calling us. The hide this information from us beforehand. I visited on 31st december 2018. It was likizo services company. I have worst nightmare experience with them. They did not disclose their terms and conditions. Their sales guys hipnotised us and emotionally blackmailed us for almost 2 hours.

I was asked to pay rs. 15000 (Rs. Fifteen thousands) for membership and rs. 2222 will be emi for hotels etc. They did not told me that i will be charge 95000 at once on the spot. They also did not show me the agreement terms and conditions before charging money.

They charged my hdfc credit card for rs. 15000 and then rs. 80000.in total rs. 95000.
              This is completely untrustworthy behaviour. Since i cannot trust them anymore. I want my full money to be refunded through cheque. I do not want to keep any relation with them.
              Please refund my full money rs. 95000 immediately through cheque.
              Mar 2, 2019
              Issue resolved
              Jan 06, 2019
              Updated by akmishraphy
              Dear All,
              I have done police complain, I have lodged the complain on national consumer forum. I have visited their office twice to get my money refunded. But, alas, they are still not giving me any assurance. Specially Bharat and Kapil they seem to be completer liar. They do not do what they promise or whatever they say.

Never ever trust them.

The company is completely fraud, they are bloody cheaters and thugs. Over more than 1000 people have been fooled by this likizo. Mr. Anug pandey bloody cheater creap is main culprit and along with him sohail khan and ashafqe. They need to get arrested and should face legal consequences. Being lawyer i am going to file pil in court againgst them. Whosoever want refund and want these # to get arrested, call me
                At +91-[protected]