Lloyd — lloyd split ac caught fire and company not repairing it.

surpan91 on Mar 8, 2018
I have bought 2 lloyd split ac in the month of july, 2017.ac came with 5 years warranty.
On 18th feb, 2018, while i switched on my ac to check whether i need some servicing it suddenly caught fire after sparking.in the moment smoke has been filled in my house and i brought local technician to stop the fire and stop it from aggravating. It was life threatening for us at that moment.

On 5th march, 2018 i called customer care and filed my complaint with the executive and received a complaint no,. Hil[protected].

Next day, a technician visited my house and took pictures of the burnt ac and he said that i would receive a call the next day.

Next day i got a call from the area manager, he said that as the part is burnt he would not be able to do anything as the company mentions that physical damage is out of warranty.

Now, i think the company is trying to dodge their responsibility by providing such clause in their warranty. On the one hand they are making such unsafe acs which can kill people and on the other hand, they don't want to accept the responsibility.

I am feeling cheated by the company that in the name of 5 yr warranty they are selling their products but due to some smart clause they are dodging the bullets. How one supposed to trust lloyd?

I really want the company to repair my ac for their fault. If not, i will move to consumer court or will file fir against lloyd for making such life threatening products.

lloyd split ac caught fire and company not repairing it.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

LLoyd needs to wake up NOW and redress the grievances of customers...not good
surpan91's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 8, 2018
yes, it should have been repaired by them or I will never buy any LLyod products in future.
It is not expected from such a big company as LLoyd and I hope that your grievance is redressed by them.
surpan91's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 8, 2018
yes, it should be repaired by them or I will never buy any LLyod products in future.
This is how they treat their customers.
Lloyd are promoting their products by Big B. Is this is the way they are giving their services. They should get it replaced immediately. Bad image of the company.

904, Surya Kiran Building, K.G. Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Lloyd - lloyd split ac caught fire and company not repairing it.