Locanto — abuse call due to misuse of contact

Suman Y on Dec 8, 2018
Hi team
Someone posted my contact number with sex service. Please help me remove this immediately.
I'm getting unwanted calls, someone has misused my contact number.
So i'm afraid of anonymous calls which will be disturbing.
I'm getting unwanted calls, someone has misused my contact number.
So i'm afraid of anonymous calls which will be disturbing.

abuse call due to misuse of contact

[Dec 08, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suman Y, Dec 08, 2018
Please get this resolved at the earliest.
Updated by Suman Y, Dec 16, 2018

I havent heard anything from you on Complaint ID : 2170751
I am started getting anonymous calls midnight because of this, to prove the mentioned number in the ad is mine i can provide you my phone bill copy upon your reply.

Updated by Suman Y, Dec 16, 2018

I haven't heard anything from you on Complaint ID : 2170751
I am started getting anonymous calls because of this, to prove the mentioned number in the ad is mine i can provide you my phone bill copy upon your reply.

Locanto Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/

Comments

I m getting many calls by saying we got your number in Locanto, someone misused my number in postings, please do favour and remove my ad, we are family total my family will suffer please consider my request [protected] is my number

Why do my locanto ads remain pending?
I have sumbitted some for several weeks and they remain the same.
Never sumbitted online.
Have sent several emails via contact us and no replied.
Is this website a fake?
It is becoming a joke.
Hello i am getting wrong call about sexual things some one has given my number to locanto please remove my number.they are asking about registration and all i dont watlnt these type of calls plz remove my number from there plz let me know status of it as soon as possible.

I havent heard anything from you on Complaint ID : 2170751
I am started getting anonymous calls because of this, to prove the metioned number in the ad is mine i can provide you my phone bill copy upon your reply.

Suman

Locanto - abuse call due to misuse of contact