[Resolved] Locanto — am unable to post new ads like before

harish1234love on Mar 1, 2018
Hai i am using locanto from past 2 years i have posted lot of ADD and get good response but nowadays my ads are getting deleted without me doing so and also I am unable to post new ads like before, the site always says "your ad doesn't comply with the terms of use", kindly look into it. following ID AD ID [protected]
Ad ID: [protected]

Since they have the category we place ads for free but why aren't they accepting now.

I see others place ad with the similar information that I mention, how are you ( locanto) accepting their ads but not mine.

Kindly resolve it please. Looking forward for your response at the earliest.

am unable to post new ads like before
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2018
, I was posting free ads on locanto for more than a year but nowadays my ads are getting deleted without me doing so and also I am unable to post new ads like before, the site always says "your ad doesn't comply with the terms of use", kindly look into it.

[Mar 02, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Locanto - am unable to post new ads like before