[Resolved] Locanto — Delete my number and ads

Bapan Roy
I want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this.i wil be really greatful if you help me out of this situation.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 24, 2016

[Aug 24, 2016] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Aug 24, 2016
Please use this link to directly contact the customer support team and tell them your phone number, as well as the said ad so they can help you immediately: http://www.locanto.in/run/faq_contact/

Comments

Please remove the fake ad that was put up by a sick human being. My pictures and nr is on there. My account has been hacked by some idiot and he or she is exposing all sorts of information which is not true. Ive been receiving weird calls and messages on this pathetic locanto site please remove this flipping ad my nr [protected]
Hi my name is sharma my contact number is[protected] some use my number and given add please remove my number add Ty
Hi my name is shri my contact number is [protected]some use my number and given add please remove my number add Ty
Ji
some ### gave my no in this delete my number [protected]
waqas gill's reply, Jul 23, 2018
My number 0332-1980604 please remove my name and my number
Please remove my number...
Don't do rubbish play...

So cheap the person might be ..who took my number and simply created a false post of me in loconto.

Please please sir simply delete my account.
Lekana -[protected]

I'm irritated from such scoundrel calls...

Please help me out admin.
Thanks.

Pls remove my number on afs people call me n insult me..i no longer want my number 9n locanto now o cant even found my ad it was posted on post free ad

Locanto - Delete my number and ads