[Resolved]  Locanto — Fraud and cheating of money on video call service

Its a video call service, found a number(7397#####3) from locanto. Initially she asked me to pay for pics and I paid and got some pics. Then I tried to proceed with video call service, she told 500 after paying it, again asked 1500 for video call security service, then 2000 for first time membership (mandatory) and finally of 13.5K. she said only 500 for video service and all other(13k) will be refunded. Finally, I said not required of service. She said, you will be refunded, since, service was cancelled. But, till now I didn't receive any amount. I can share her number and payment number.
Oct 14, 2021
I didn't get any call from Locanto and didn't get my amount refunded by them. The payment number which I did is 90427 48569(Santhiya B).
Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 14, 2021
Locanto Customer Care's response

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with Locanto.

Please contact our customer support directly in order to be able to give you better service. Remember to provide some details about your issue and one of our agents will be happy to assist you.

You can use our contact form: http://www.locanto.com/run/faq_contact/
Or send us an email to [protected]@locanto.com

Best regards,
Your Locanto Team
Oct 18, 2021
Updated by [email protected]
I am not able to see the mail id in previous message. Could you share me the Id. ?
Complaint comments