[Resolved] Locanto — please remove my number [protected]

Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Andhra Pradesh, India
 rohith999 on Jun 11, 2019
Hello sir,
I would like you to know that some person is using my mobile number on locanto add. I have not provided this number and i am getting calls for the same.
Kindly remove the add.
The further details are as follows:
The add was posted today and i started getting calls and messages.
Sir i am not able to handle it kindly help me as soon as possible!
Also i am attaching a photo of the add and a photo of my account showing my number and my name making it easy that the number is mine
Number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019
It's not resolved

[Jun 11, 2019] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/
Best regards,

Your Locanto Team
Updated by rohith999, Jun 24, 2019
how to remove this complaint because i add my number
Updated by rohith999, Jun 24, 2019
Hello sir,
Kindly remove the add.
The further details are as follows:
The add was posted today and i started getting calls and messages.
Sir i am not able to handle it kindly help me as soon as possible!
Locanto Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Best regards,
Your Locanto Team

Comments

Getting unwanted calls from Locanto saying that I registered my mobile number in Locanto..But I never registered my number in Locanto.. Every day Iam getting nearly 5-10 calls.. Kindly take some action against this harrassment.. Kindly help me out..
Please do the needful some one posted some dirty add using my number...I'm getting calls often...please remove the ads which is under my name n number
someone added my phone number to tease me and too many peoples are calling me kindly remove my phone number from this site as soon as possible

Locanto - please remove my number 8466957013