[Resolved]  Locanto — posted my number on ad

Someone posted my number [protected] on locanto ad. And now unknown people are continuously messaging me for pics etc. Can u delete it for me.
By seeing these ads people calling me continuously and asking me annoying questions like send your pics etc. And due to this i am facing problems.
So its my humble request to delete the ads containing number [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-19 00:05:49

[Aug 19, 2019] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response Aug 19, 2019
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/

Best regards,
Your Locanto Team

Comments

Use real photo but come out the fake news! This users not do advertising! Is try to spread out the fake news! Let the real photo of this two people loser face and make tham down! Can you locanto to remove this two pages! Pay attention and do something to this user! This user have problem! Need to beware! Use name Chow 54
I want to remove my number which is being used on this lovanto side on such fake sex escort name . Please help me to remove my number is [protected]

Hai I'm from India in chennai
Locanto website is not working from two days.

The Acconut below is a scam

Request refund booking
I sm long time user of Locanto since 2010 but i need vip add in Locanto site i ready to pay whatever amount kindly give good idea
Balaji Natrayan's reply, Aug 13, 2019
Need vip add pls give idea and tutorial
Dear sir...
My name is charan I want to post adding in locanto for call boy ... this type meed requires
Kindly guide me
This my number [protected]
I have had 300+ views yet NO messages!!! WTF? Also my pics dont show up in ad!!! I have had as many as 8 ads up at any one time with the same result!!!
O m a boy need a girl for wild sex any one who can host me in her room idont charge any money ..i only fullfil with my cock but it need 2shot