Lootle Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 4, 2022

File a complaint to Lootle

Having problems with Lootle?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lootle customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lootle

Lootle Website

Lootle Head Office Address

Rangoli Cargo Complex, Sahar Rd, Sahar, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Lootle Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Lootle reviews & complaints(20)

Ig it was a fake account ...doing fraud..i paid the amount but no response from other side

Home theater not received
    Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Home theater system not received

My order innum received aagala
      Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order washing machine and still not delivered I have paid them 11300 rupees when I message them they told tomorrow delivery will come but not yet now they blocked my number not giving reply on website also its FAKE
        Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We saw in Instagram loot le shop to buy cloth it's gone fraud 750 rs paisa dyadia hai plz refund it
          Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Plz refund it or give the product

On the 8th, my brother's money was earmarked for ₹ 2000, then after that all the money ₹ 39000 was deducted, then after that I took the same loot and spoke to a member of the website After talking, he said that I am refunding your money right now, you will have an OTP to give it back to me but if I give it to OTP like me OTP given but after that he did not fund me saying that you will get a call from the website, he will verify you, after...

I ordered a mobile phone Redmi 7a amounting to Rs 2800 on 23/08/2020 and after that they told your product will be delivered in 4, 5 days but after 8 days I didn't get the product what is the matter.Now I want full refund either I have no choice instead of taking strict action against you mind it.
            Aug 29, 2020
            Updated by Suhail Yousuf
            I ordered a mobile phone Redmi 7a from this lootle online shopping site amounting Rs 2800.I paid money online and they told that product will be delivered in 4, 5 days but I didn't get any product after 7 days now I want refund.

I ordered Toshiba HDTC920AW3AA Canvio Advacne 2TB USB3.0 External Hard Drive (White) from lootle.online and I made a payment of Rs. 1650/- for it. Then I contacted them via Whatsapp then he said your order will be shipped in 2-3 days but today is 4th day and I did not recieve anything from that website. and now when i checked my whatsapp the person had blocked me there. I have all payment proof and whatsapp screenshots.
              I just want to aware people who look for all this cheap products and fall for these traps. I just want this site to be taken down asap or else many people will loose there money.
              Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought 2 product, it has not been delivered yet i am not getting any response from there side.. Please take action on this
                Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had already given compliant and he call and tell me that i will send money to you and asked debit card deatails and asking otp from me to cut amount from my account please don't share otp to lootle online when they call
                  Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Lootle.online is a scammerster the site is fake, so dies the person behind it.And the person who is asking for otp to give you your refund are the credit card their.So I suggest you to make a complaint at your nearest police station.
                  Their is alot of scam going on by this site...I'm trying to catch the person behind it and take the fake website down.

I have ordered cycle and pay 21000 on same day on 16 may but on tuesday becomes one moths and he is not recieving calls and bolcking whatsapp number and his name rizwan qureshi and website lottle online
                    Lootle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made an online purchase from lootle. Online an e commences website. As i have made an payment on 11/5/2020 of rs20000/- through razorpay to mr. Rizwan qureshi (As i know that he is using fake name and gstin number) my order id 15020, as i have each and every proof of my amount being deducted and have a screenshot of everything. I would like yio to take strict action on how ever this fraudsters person is. It been 7 days since i have made the payment and the webiste is showing that the my product is in processing. And as he have blocked me on whatsapp and he's mobile number is switched off. I just want my money refunded. Please help.
                      Every detail provided on website is fake.
                      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the phone through e - commerce website lootle online but i don't get the delivery and they have told me that they will give the delivery in 2 days.
                        Even i went to there office address which is given on their website but in that building there is no such company and i have pay the 10000 fir phone name oppo f15 pro.
                        Please help me for the same and my order number is 14700.
                        May 09, 2020
                        Updated by 07kamal
                        Now they have blocked me and not giving my product which I have order. They received a call from other number but not from my number
                        Please do the needful as they going to do fraud with many other peoples as well

I paid 6000 for wild wolf cycle in www.lootle.online, but didn't delivered to my address, they tell the product will deliver with in 2-3 working days. Now 7 days completed. No other details, in my login user id after 2 days it shows you have not yet any orders. I can't see or cancel my order details, so please refund my amount,,,, then nobody use this fake website, they will tell any thing
                          Jan 13, 2020
                          Updated by devaprasad maha
                          please read

I have ordered a jacket which thought of a cheap price but these ### took my money and didn't send any kind of product. When I tried to reached they blocked my number. Scam ### just make the fool out of innocent middle class people and stole their money. But trust me they karma is a ## it'll take care of them not today but one day. Leave it guys never ever shop from unknown websites from now on, first read their web sites review and then order o[censored] want to.

I've ordered acer 31.5-inch (80.01 cm) curved full hd led backlit computer monitor with stereo speakers date of december 18, 2019, and order number os #13662. Still, i didn't get the product and i try to call the support number i didn't get any responses. Also, i try to send an email to "[protected]@lootle. Online" it was bounced.

Also, now i logged in the portal my order not shown in my login id.

What is the best way i can reach the lootle. Online and how can i get the status of my order.

Also, now i logged in the portal my order not shown in my login id.

Sir, i have book asus rog 2 mobile on lootle online web as per showing you tube video. I have book mobile and pyament send by pay phone to rizawan mo. No.[protected]. On date.17/12/2019.
                                  But now the are not any responce or take a call. Please help me and cooperate
                                  I hope consumer complain ceter get me jastice and get action with fraud net work company.

Have ordered a headphone on friday 20th sep. Today is 24th tuesday nor the product was delivered nor they are replying try contacting then many times but no reply from them have learned lesson from here, guys don't buy anything from these kind of websites, rizwan qureshi and pooja and one more bihari guy your days are out no fraud will come from you now your # will be dragged into the court.
                                    Best eCommerce website powered by custom option I am receive my order 2 working days Bengaluru thank you so much lootle.online

Hello there,

I have ordered a Mobile Phone from lootle.online e-commerce website, at[protected], and I have already pay him a amount of 13999, INR . But at that day I am not get my product .
                                      I am try to contact us but from him they are not answering .
                                      This website offers many product in cheap price .
                                      Please help to get back my Amount of purchase .
                                      I have payment proof and others related documents...