Om Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Dec 28, 2021

File a complaint to Om Packers And Movers

Having problems with Om Packers And Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Om Packers And Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Om Packers And Movers

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Om Packers And Movers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Om Packers And Movers reviews & complaints(31)

From the time they started packing my goods it was visible they were not equipped with necessary and sufficient packing material which was required based on the category of the good.
However when it was raised they were like no no nothing will happen this is our daily task.
To my Surprise when I opened the goods here my main stuff dining table fridge wardrobes all were scratched and dented heavily.
When I am chasing them for this their simly response is we will call in next 15 minutes 20 minutes but no call comes and when you call back they stop responding to your calls.
Fraud unprofessional company never book with them
Om Packers And Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have taken amount from me for a separate vehicle but they have delivered the item in shared vehicle. Few of the items were missing . And few of the items were damaged . They are fake and cheating....
    Worst service ever, during discussion they will tell some other price and once your goods will dispatch after that they will ask for extra payment. Worst service ever. Once you pay after that they will not pickup your call.

At dropping point, they will not send person for unloading, you have to arrange by your own. if your material got damaged or missed, they will not take any responsibilities....

Dear sir

In June month, my goods were transferred from baroda to Visakhapatnam, at that time they had issued a receipt, but format was not correct so my claim was rejected from bank of baroda, from so many days I am asking for new proforma as per bank guidelines, they were not responding
    Bad response from one person - his no [protected] (very irritating )

At the time of packing I have given over all 68 items but they deliver me only 65 items I have proofs LR copy with all listing numbers. I have taken 1 lakh insurance but he is not ready to claim it. I have lost my new clothes and costly accessories.

From beginning they kept cheating me. I shifted from mumbai to hyderabad, insurance they took 3000 and did not shared me a copy of it. Which is additional from my quoted amount. They engaged 3rd party transporter, who came with a huge load already and they literally pushed all my stuffs along with the other stuff in the truck. After reaching hyderabad, the truck driver and cleaners unloaded and left the place, nobody shown after that to unpack...

Mr. Satyaveer informed that for transportation of my goods on 21st april, 2018, he will be providing me insurance upon payment of premium.

Insurance policy no. [protected] 000 was taken in my name from hdfc ergo insurance company.
        Mr. Satyaveer at om packers gurgaon charged me rs. 6000 for this insurance from hdfc ergo for which actual premium paid was rs. 185 (As informed by hdfc ergo officials).

Mr. Satyaveer has refused to give any clarification niether is he attending any calls.
        He is a con and has cheated me of my money.
        Kindly take strict action against mr. Satyaveer and refund my money rs. 5815 immediately.

I will never recommend om packers and movers to anyone. They are cheaters and robbing people of their hard earned money.

- shreya kesarwani
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Sep 07, 2018
        Updated by Shreya Kesar
        Receipt attached where insurance premium is paid

I had taken the services of om packers and movers pvt. Ltd chennai for moving from one apartment to another within the same community. The date fixed for moving was 28th april. They were supposed to come in the morning 10am, but we kept on waiting and repeatedly calling them. Finally they showed up at 3pm. They started packing and moving started only around 6pm. Our community does not permit moving after 8pm, we...

Actual name is om namo international packers and movers.. Proprietor ramlal and prakask.. Contact nos [protected] nd[protected].. They have taken my bike from my mira road (Thane) address on 25th oct promise to deliver within 5 days to vijayawada.. Its been 10 days now and i have still not received my bike.. They are saying that it is in hyderabad will come in 1 or 2 days and just for 1 bike it will not come and alsoo these stuffs.. I am very worried as i will get my bike or not.. They are not even apologetic.. And harassing me that wy you are calling so many times.. Plz take action against this mover and packer..

My name is swapnil agrawal, i used om packers and movers for my
            Relocation from delhi to bangalore i was first confused whether i should go with om packers and movers because of few reviews and secondly because
            I wasn't sure which om packers and movers are the real ones. But as i had heard lot of goods things also about om packers and
            Movers i thought of giving it a try.
            One more reason to choose om packers and movers was that in most reviews of either ompackers and movers
            Or any other companies reviews i saw that om packers has regularly shifted people to delhi area so they might be a good option, person by name ishwar visited my palce and gave me the quote and i was in touch with mr pankaj
            Also over the phone, whose name is mentioned in many reviews.
            I was convinced to go with om packers and movers but also at the same time was not too sure what if om packers and movers will actually do what they say, so they asked me to make a payment after
            Delivery after checking my goods, this was something which is not usually done by many companies, so now i had a little more confidence moving with om packers and movers. Starting from the packing date almost everything was ok apart from they just dont pick up your call when you want some details, they say they will call you in 5 mins and then they call you after an hour my goods were delivered in 8 days which was ok, all my goods were also in kinda ok state, i am using the words kind of ok, as few items had few scratches like the dewaan and shoe rack and my kids cycle, for which they are telling me they will get it repaired in few days. Over all the movement was ok, but i think they can improve more in terms of being responsive.

I sent my stuffs through them on the 1/5/17 made the payment and paid the service charge. Today i contacted them and they said they will not deliver it unless another payment is made. I have the payment receipt i made on the say they came to take my stuffs. I would like this looked into asap. The owner disconnected my call and is refusing to speak to me now

I was pretty sure from the first call with Om packers and Movers Mr Pankaj, that I might choose them for my move which was from Gurgaon to Chandigarh.
                It was very well explained how and what was needed.
                He also went over the cost and options to make me comfortable about what I needed to pay for. I had to call back a few times for questions and they always answered the phone. They also called me to confirm the appointment as well as what I needed.
                They seemed genuinely concerned that they get my move right and that they show up with what we needed. however due to short notice the physical survey of the goods was not done . but they came with enough man power and packing material to suit my needs and pack everything properly.
                They did exactly as promised. Om Movers were courteous and friendly.We have never used a professional packing and moving company before, but have heard lot of things about packers and movers not doing as they promise, Me Choosing Om packers and movers was done after the complete research on many known packers and movers and we choose them over agarwal(of course the price was a little lower than agarwal movers as well) so we thought we would give them a try. THEY WERE Good at thier job They were professional, careful with our things, at both Gurgaon and Chandigarh, and they made my moving experience Good!

Aastha

I moved my household goods from Gurgaon to Noida, and used Om packers and movers, after all my research I took quote from only 3 good packers and movers in one of which was Om packers, initially to get a quote from them was quite a difficult job, as the kept on saying that they visit today tomorrow, and kept me waiting for 3 days, also the phone response was too weak, but finally some one visited my places, and gave us the quote, explained the break up taxes etc, they quote 16000 rs all inclusive to complete the job with specialised packing sheets which ofcourse they did, all in all the packing was good people who came for packing were good, I can recommend them based on my experience, but if they keep the same attitude of non responsiveness and keep customers waiting for the quote I guess they will loose business . my suggestion for them to improve their management and response time . Though I would like to thank the team of om packers and movers who came for packing were very efficient .

Nidhi

Om packers and movers team are really a good, well organized and professional packers. They helped me to shift the household items without any damage within the given time. They provided the sufficient manpower as promised. They sent a supervisor, a driver, and 5 other staff. The way of packing the goods is very safe and protective. They were very professional in handling the crockery items too. The only problem is that these people don't speak english but they can understand. The staff provides complete assurance to the customers by delivering the goods safely.
                    Thanks to om packers and movers staff for such a good co-operation with us.
                    Keep it up...

We moved from Delhi to NCR-Noida a year ago & the move was satisfactory.
                      Om packers delivered in committed time. Om Packers in Delhi were good & packed the household stuff well & it was delivered in a fairly good condition.
                      Hence we used Om packers again to move from NCR back. They had told
                      us on phone that they will match the quote with DSR Agarwal's but ended up
                      asking for more money at the last minute when they came to pick up our stuff, leaving a bitter taste in our mouth. Om Packers in Delhi were trying to cut cost on packing material. We were told it will take about 7 days. We started following up after 8-9 days & they told us stories every day which was not true. We were worried but finally, our stuff got delivered after 13 days in a fair condition.So Om packers delivered stuff in a fair condition but charged much more money than DSR.

I am Arnab Sengupta, I shifted my luggage from Delhi to Hyderabad, I utilized Om packers and movers pvt ltd.
                        After consulting with my friends and reading good things about Om packers and movers, I also took quote from other reputed companies like Agarwal and Leo packers, and all quotes were somewhat equal only.
                        Then my wife decided to go with Om packers and movers, as the marketing person, Mr Pankaj re assured everything will be done as they have told us, everything actually went ok, like they said they will pack my Lcd, Washing Machine, Dinning table top, and fridge, with foam bubble sheet and wooden crate.
                        They did the same, for clothing they gave us good cartons . rest also packed very well, only the insurance copy was delayed, the labors completed their work by 3 but the insurance copy dint come until 5 so until 5 o clock I din?
                        Let the vehicle leave my house, once I got the insurance copy only then I was satisfied, even in Hyderabad the work they was appreciable . they have called me so many times to share my experience with om packers so I am writing this review, As per My Experience I would recommend om packers for moving household goods .

Arnab Sengupta

TCS

Moving from one city to another city is not an easy task. I was in a situation
                          where I had to shift my housed household items from Gurgaon sector 23 to Bangalore
                          BTM. After taking the quotation from several movers and packers and doing much of research about packaging, customer feedback, timely delivery, management response and payment options I selected OM MOVERS & PACKERS. The quote they offered me was kept in my budget with flexible payment option of cash/card /cheque/online transfer . They also gave me the insurance copy of chola mandalam for the items which has been opted for in transit insurance.
                          They Arrived on time for packaging of goods, started packing with multi-layer packaging on glasses. They Delivered the goods on time and when unpacking I found few scratches on some furniture but I guess it’s acceptable as GGN to Bangalore is not short distance movement. Also my goods were transported on sharing basis, but it reached safely and on time as promised while I booked the service from them. Based on my experience I would recommend OMM MOVERS & PACKERS to everyone.
                          Recommendation: One thing which I would like them to implement is the tracking mechanism so that we can track where the good have reached will surely be an add on for them.

I have taken the service of om packers and movers when i shifted. I did insurance of all my belongings in case of any mishappening.
                            My issue regarding the time delay. I got my household stuff late.I can say service was so so good. I have paid 60% of amount initially through net banking.
                            Frankly speaking i have no issue except timing. But i thought, i should share my
                            experience with you all guys. Overall service of om packers and movers was good.They have packed all stuff in a very nice way.
                            I want to suggest om packers and movers to improve your delivery time.
                            I wish you all the best and keep providing a good service to your clients.

Pooja

Hello Friends,

This is nidhi. I recently moved to Ahemdabad from Ghaziabad for which i booked om packers and movers for delivering my all household stuff which they carried in a good manner but my concern is regarding cost. I think they charge more than others but overall service is better. My quotation number is #545876
                              I recommend you om packers and movers for their better service but i think they are not negotiable....
                              Vide consignment note no. 1670 dated 27.06.2016, one activa scooter was booked for door to door delivery from my residence crossing republik ghaziabad to indore through shri rameshwar of om packers and movers crossing republik ghaziabad. Transportation charges was fully paid vide money receipt no. 893 dated 27.06.2016, with assurance of delivery within a week. Till 19.07.2016 no delivery of scooter is made.
                              It is to state that on...