M Tech Developers

Fax:
Fax:

Good

M Tech Developers Complaints & Reviews

I have bought a plot of 200 sq yds from M-Tech Developers in Camellia Garden-II, I have paid 2 Lacs to M-tech Developers in...

Dear Sir, I booked hte flar in 2006 at m tech developers n camellia garden -1 . I paid amount 4 lack that now . Now almost 8-9 years and they have not started the construction of the 3 BHK till now . I want my money back with interest or will sue him on the court . Please do the needful.
Oct 22, 2015

M Tech Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am trying to get money back from Mtech Builder for last 7 years. I had paid 1.35 lac money as 1st installment in 2005.. but after that did not hear back /any progress. I got refund as cheque 2010 but got bounced in bank because there was no sufficient money in the account.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have registered a plot in camiilia garden 2 and have paid the initial patement, have been facing the same problem. Have visited their office many times and have been promised a refund but nothing has been done in the context. Lets make a group and do something against this fraud.
Amit aggarwal

Dear Sir, This is to bring to your notice that I, Ashok Kumar Ex-serviceman from Indian Air Force, had invested my hard earned money to book a Plot of 160 sq yard @ 4250/- per sq yard on 29 Aug 2006 with M Tech Developers in Camellia Garden-II, Bhiwadi. In this regard I had paid Rs 1, 60, 000 towards part payment on account of provisional registration of Plot vide cheque No 005935 dated 09 Aug 2006, State Bank Of Patiala for RS 70, 000 and second cheque of Rs 90, 000 vide cheque No. 820833 dated 09 Aug 2006, State Bank Of India. The above payment is acknowledged vide receipt no P1, 198 Dated 29/08/06. There are no documents that have been submitted for approval and no construction has started for the said Phase. As on today the project is abandoned. This amounts to cheating and fraud with me. I have been regularly calling up M.Tech Developers staff - Mr. Arvind Aggarwal for the refund of the money, but staff at the M Tech developers limited do not respond to my calls. I have been harassed constantly. On account of your aforesaid non allotment of Plot measuring 160 sq at Camellia Garden-I Bhiwadi. MTech Developers is hereby liable called upon to – 1. Refund my deposited amount of Rs 1, 60, 000 with 18% interest per annum. 2. Pay compensation for the mental agony/injury suffered and financial loss due to your negligence in sum of Rs 1, 00, 000.

1. i have booked a plot in camellia garden 1 Bhiwadi by cheque No113264 dated 04/04/2007 amounting Rs 425000/-(four lac twenty...
      I had booked a shop in M Tech Developer's Spice Mall Project in 2007 and paid a sum of Rs. 8.26L. The project hasn't...
      Date :- 03.07.2012
      TO
      M-Tech Developers Ltd.
      144/22 Mathura Road
      Ashram New Delhi
      110014br...

I booked a 3BHK flat in Camella Garden-1 Bhiwadi with M tech Developers. I made 20% payments in the Year 2006. But still now the builder has not started the work of the 3 BHK & there is no visibility for the same. Builder has not demanded any money and not giving any information about the construction. Please help me what to do in this condition.

Pawan Kumar

M Tech Developers — flat booked in m tech glare

flat no1008 on 10Th floor was allotted to my wife bhupinder bajaj on 7Th Feb 2009 against total payment made to Them was Rs. 4,49,375/- after That noThing has been done to complete The construction and The company asks us to transfer The money to some oTher projects which i am not interested and i want my money back

Dear All,

We have booked five 2 BHK flats in Camelia Garden 1 Bhiwadi in M tech developers project in the year...

I have deposited a sum of Rs 1,75,000 vide receipt no: M1281 dated 11th November'2006 to M. Tech Developers P. Ltd for a 2BHK Flat booking in their project M-Tech Heights , Bhiwadi. Their project never took off as promised by them and therefore I wrore to their G.M. Corporate Communications-Sushil Vats asking for refund in the year 2008 but sicnce then I have exchanged umpteen letters with them but they are asking me to submit the original receipt and therafter wait for atleast 1 year as they will pay back the amount in installments wheher monthly monthly or yearly no one knows..I have also visited their office but they are absolutely non-committal.
        I wish to file a consumer case against the builder for not only getting my deposited amount but also the interest and compensation for consumer harrasment that has been metted to me since last 4 years.

Pl advise.

Rajiv Kohli
        Aug 13, 2020

Subject: Non Refund of Deposited Cheque against insufficient fund and doing undue/ wrong favor by our National banks to M-tech...

I HAVE BOOKED A PLOT IN MTECH DEVELOPERS LTD'S BHIWADI PROJECT AND GIVEN A CHEQUE OF RS. 1,60,000.00 FOR 160 SQ. YARDS PLOT THREE YEARS AGO.
          MTECH FAILED TO GIVE THE PLOT THUS I HAVE SURRENDER THE REGISTRATION FOR THE PLOT IN MAY, 2009. AND ASKED THEM TO REFUND THE MONEY IF THEY UNABLE TO GIVE ME PLOT. THEY HAVE ASSURED ME TO RETURN MY AMOUNT WITH IN THREE MONTHS. TILL DATE I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY RS.20,000.00. ANOTHER CHEQUE WHICH THEY HAVE GIVEN ME FOR NOV,10 HAS BEEN BOUNCED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUND IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT. STILL THEY ARE HARASSING ME AND DO NOT GIVE ME THE CHEQUE OF BALANCE MONEY. I AM REALLY FED UP AND BOUND TO LODGE THE COMPLAINT.
          THE OWNER NAME IS MR. JHA AND HIS NO IS [protected] WHICH HE NEVER RESPOND. ALTERNATE NO IS[protected].

Hi Concern,

I have paid booking amount of 175000 (By Cheque) in september 2006 to M-Tech Developers for flat...

We paid a deposit for 5 villas in Goa in Dec 2006 to M Tech Developers Ltd. This was booked pre launch.
            After 18 months it became obvious that they are not going to fulfil their commitment and we requested a refund of the deposit.
            We have dealt with Mr susheel Vats who their GM of Marketing. Despite all the promises, and after nearly 4 years, they have refunded 1.5 out of 5 deposits but now they seem to ignore all requests. Susheel Vats is in my opinion a disgrace to the company (but no better than Mr Gaurau and Mr amit Jha). They promise but never action the refunds.
            I would advise anyone thinking of dealing with this company to avoid them if they do not want to have lsot money.
            We are now about commence legal process

Kirti Shah
            Aug 13, 2020

This complaint is against the M-Tech Developrs Ltd, I had booked one flat in M-Tech developrs in Daruhera project which is situated in Gurgaon , Haryana. I had booked this flat in march 2007 and paid the bookind amt via chque. after some time i had paid first installment to the builder as per edmand schedule and builder comitted to us that he will give the possession in 2010.But after a year or more when nothing is happing on the project site , i visited to builder office in Ashram and asked them to refund my money back.For same purposes i have visited so mant times but nothing is done till date even they have promised me to give the chqeue but nothing is happening.

Beside this now when i visited their office , staff not behaive peoperly and use the aboused language.

I requested you to pls help me out in this matter.I shall be thankfull to you.

Bhupinder Singh

BEFORE FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY D.C.P. POLICE E.O.W, QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
                NEWDELHI

...
                Dear Sir/Madam !

I had booked 2 plots with M Tech developers in their Lucknow & Camellia Phase II, Bhiwadi...

I booked two plots in Camellia Garden-2 Bhiwadi and paid Rs. 200,000/- each for the booking in pre-launch stage in 2006 July. Since then there has been no progress from their side and we now understand that they have not recived the land from the villagers and therefore further allottmnet can not be done. I have visited their office at Ashram several times and every time they make some excuse that they do not have the funds liquidity to refund the deposits recevied by them.
                can any one suggest if a forum exist to unite and take some legal action against them?

Rashmi

I applied 3 BHK apartment in M-Tech Glare Dharuhera as part of M-Tech Developers on Feb 2007. I have paid three installment for the apartment.

I have been trying to get an update on the progress of the construction for the last one year but in futile. This experience has been very disconcerting.

As a result, I had cancel our application for the flat and request them to refund a total amount of Rs. 7, 63, 150.00.

I had sent the cancellation form along with the bank statment and other required documents six month before, l called the Delhi office many times to asked them to staus of my refund. But not possitive response from the managment of M tech Developers.

Frustating!

This is clear that developers is fraud .They are using public hard earn money to other project .

The below table illustrates all my payment details.

Date Amount
                  Feb-07 2, 50, 000.00
                  Sep-07 2, 56, 575.00
                  Feb-08 2, 56, 575.00
                  Total 7, 63, 150.00
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have bought a plot of 200 sq yds fr market and have paid 2 Lacs to Mtech and black amt also.Since then there has been no...
                    I have registered a 2 bedroom flat in dharuhera by paying a amount of Rs. 1, 90, 000.00 on 05-01-07 through ashirwad properties,...