Magadh University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 10, 2022

File a complaint to Magadh University

Having problems with Magadh University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Magadh University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Magadh University

Bihar

Magadh University Phone Numbers

Magadh University reviews & complaints page 2

Respected sir,
I have applied for a new registration number for b.sc on dated 30.03.22 but till I have not received New ragistration number....
I am Abhishek Kumar, I had applied 1 month ago for degree Certificate at doorstep through Magadh University Official Website But, till date i have not received my degree Certificate so Please help me either by sending my certificate as soon as possible or by making refund of Rs700 that i was paid for application.
I attach my application details for your reference.
Thanking you...

Most humbly and respectfully, I want to state that Magadh University has charged the fees from a large number of students for degree certificate through its offical website but after charging the fees, the university has not issued the degree to any of the students .
The fees for the degree certificate is Rs 700
The fees for the migration is Rs 400
If this matter is not taken in a serious way, I think it will be the biggest scam ever done by the university in Bihar . A large number of students are being deprived of their certificate by this shameless university .Also I want to add that VC of this university is under the charge of corruption .
Magadh University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/madam,
    This is to bring to your kind notice that I deposited my fees i.e. for the B.MLT Provisional Certificate but I didn't get the confirmation yet. After login to the website my registration is showing invalid. Amount had been debited from my account.

My details are as follows

1. Requester ID:- 48959
    Year of passing 2019
    TARUN KUMAR KAR
    Yours faithfully
    Tarun Kar

On 18th Feb 2022 I filled the form provided at the magadh University website for getting degree certificate and paid rs 719 by UPI Phone Pay.
      Please send me the acknowledgement and acceptance of form and tell me up to when you will send me degree certificate.
      Ravindra Prakash
      [protected].

Sir today I filled the form provided by the magadh University website for getting degree certificate by post and paid fee for this rs 419 by UPI Phone [protected]@magadhuniversity.ac.in
        Kindly confirm the receipt and send acknowledgement with assurenc that up to when you will send me the degree certificate.

Respected Sir/Madam
          I have applied for my migration certificate on 13.08.21 through online mode by paying requisite fees (enclosed receipt). The estimated time of delivery has already lapsed but didn't receive the same even after 1.5 months.
          Pls help .

DIST NALANDA
          PIN 803101
          BIHAR
          MOBILE NO [protected]

I Manish Kumar have applied online for graduation vide requester id 42177 / Manish Kumar on 04 sep 21 after paying a online fee of rs 500. The document receiving date as mentioned on the receipt is of 04 oct 21. But after visiting several times i have not been issued the said certificate....

Today I cleared all rounds of interviews in Accenture Service Pvt Ltd but later on my candidature was rejected based on the fact that Magadh University is Blacklisted in Accenture. On further researching on google I found there are other MNC also who have blacklisted Magadh University. This is a serious concern for the university and all the students passing out from this university. Our future is in dark and so is the future of MU. No one will take admission here if they got to know their degrees doesnt hold any value in big companies.

Sir 2019-22 season ka graduation ka exam
              Avi tk nhi hua h, aur n hi university koi notice aayi hai, baki others University me exam ho chuki, exccetion me sirf magadh university,
              Part one ka exam hue 3 month ho gya h lekin avi tk uska result v nhi aaya h,
              Sir agr exam nhi hogi to maximum ka life spoil ho jayega,
              Feb 11, 2022
              यूनिवर्सिटी द्वारा कोई भी कदम अभी तक nhi उठाया गया है

My name is MD Muntasir Alam, I have done B.Sc. Civil Engineering from Magadh University, I have sent letter for degree verification from Superb Enterprises Pvt Ltd Delhi on October 2021 but till now verification has not been sent from the university, because of this my Saudi Arabia Culture is not done.

MD MUNTASIR ALAM

Dear sir/Mam
                  I have done BSc- Civil Engineering from this university .my registration no is[protected] and last year roll no is PAT[protected].kindly verify I m genuine or not ....
                  Dear Sir...this is to inform that while doing online transaction through your website for degree certificate and migration certificate... payment has been deducted but reference ID for tracking status not generated...hence I had done another transaction which was sucessful... Refund for unsuccessful transaction is still awaited...details of transaction ia sa under:
                  Requester ID 47710, 47711 and 47712...two amount Rs 405.26 and rs...
                  My refund my back...
                  Sir
                  My scholarship for mukhyamantri kanya kalyan utthan yojna 2020 has been pending at level 2 for last 7 months.

I messaged and told me there are issue at examination controller.

So please help
                  Name - Hanshika Raj
                  Registration no[[protected]/17]
                  Roll no - [[protected]]
                  College - Gaya Colledge, Gaua
                  University - Magadh university, bodh gya...

Please B.sc part 1 ke liye spot admission ka 1 or mauka dijiye,
                  Aap chahe to late fine le sakte hai.

Magadh University — About Kanya utthan rashi

I have completed my graduation in 2019 and couldn't get my schlorship of 25000 from kaniya utthan scheme..it been really long since my application is under account verification please make the process fast.and help me getting my schlorship
                    It will be really kind of you.
                    Thank you...
                    Hello Sir,

I had requested for BSC(HONS) Botany from Online Portal on May 7 2021.

I had made the payment of Rs700/00 from the site.

I have not yet received the Degree

Here is my details

Name - Shivendra Narayan
                    Request ID-34307
                    College -AN College Patna
                    Registration No- 4111/1996

Course -BSC(HONS) - Botany

I have...

1 have paid Rs 700 for delivering degree certificate to my office address while filling the the form its clearly indicated two address type one is home another is office address. I prefer to choose office address to deliver my degree certificate via registration no 44807 on dated 04/11/2021 after completing one month I don't have receive my degree certificate yet when I checked the status its indicated that please bring your original ID to collect your certificate. It's means that the breach of contract as university fail to performed promise to deliver the degree certificate to office address or the management may be not serious about their online services. I one again requested you to deliver my degree certificate to my office address within one month otherwise I have no other option to go higher authority

Kindly send migration certificate of B.Sc Hons (CHEM) because 400/- already paid dated on 29 .10.21 by online.
                      Mobile no. [protected]...