Maha E Seva Kendra — about the open loot in maha e seva kendra

I go to nearby maha e seva kendra to update my mobile number and mail id; there were 4-5 another persons before me which come for corrections; the seva kendra owner charged everybody 100rs for updating information. He also told me to pay100. I ask for the receipt; then he said that they do not provide a receipt. They cut and keep the part of payment statement on information update receipt and do not provide any information to the customer. When stretch too much then he note down my all information like mobile number, my aadhar number; and told me that he does not have bill book and come in next week for a receipt. Noting down my personal information is allowable according to the law of privacy? The e seva kendra is looting ordinary people, and the government is just looking all this. It is shameful. Government should respect the privacy of peoples.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi All,

Many Time I visited Maha-e-seva centre at Talegaon Dabade and every time I visit there they say that System in not working come after 15days. this is the only centre in talegaon Dabade area.
I have gone in Maha E seva Kendra IN angaon, for pan card Application, they are very much Insincere, dont even have courtesy to talk properly, eve i am attaching details copy that what they done with MY application they give wrong application coupon no., even this application is registered on MR. Mohammed RiyaZ Khan
Staff dont comleted their training properly...they took half an hour for 1 aadhar entry...took no.as per their convenience

Kolhapur