Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1345)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Singapore, Singapore
This is regarding msedcl roha office.
Whenever we have a faulty meter and inform msedcl regarding the same, we are told to pay rs. 3000/- as a deposit/meter replacement charges. No receiipt or any other paper is provided in writing regarding money paid. Everytime we need to provide rs. 3000/- as a deposit for new meter.

We would like to know whether this deposit/charges is taken everytime as a process. Then what happens to our earlier deposit paid to msedcl. As per our knowlegde, deposit is always refunded or carried forward. Also, no proof is provided to the consumer for money paid. Unless money is paid to the electrician, meter is not replaced.

Request your help to let us know, whether this is the approved process of deposit and what happens to earlier deposit and why no receipt is given once the money is paid.

R
    Tokyo, Japan
    Hi team,
    Cosumer number[protected]
    I am staying from past 40+ years, i havent received a light bill more than 500-600 rs in past these years.
    I am paying online bills from past 3 months due to covid-19.
    Suddenly i found the light bill amount as 3200 rs.
    How is this possible?
    We are using same equipment, same amount of people staying at home so how can the bill shoot up to this level?
    Can anybody please revert back on this.

D
      Kodungallur, Kerala
      The bill to be paid in july 2020 vide bill no.[protected] for customer no.[protected] for the flat no c-802, dew drops,...

K
      Hayes, United Kingdom
      Consumer number:[protected]

I was charged rs 1, 480 in june on assumed consumption basis, i. E. Without meter reading. I do not stay at these premises. So, the consumption should be nil or just 1 unit etc.

When meter was read in july 2020, the difference in actual reading between march and july 2020, was found to be 1 unit.

Even then i have been billed rs 160 for july 2020 without considering the credit of rs 1, 480 due to me for the payment made in june 2020.

I need to be given credit of rs 1, 480 immediately and the amount chargeable for 1 unit of consumption should be adjusted against it.

M
        Acton, United Kingdom
        We have paid all the bills upto june. enclosed receipt for your ref.

Meter display reading is not shown in...
        P
        Hi team,
        Every month we received light bill around 700-800 & also our usage of light is under 100 bu per month. Suddenly...
        J
        Acton, United Kingdom

Bill is showing consumption of 618 units from april to july.
        For the last 5 years, i am using this...
        Hounslow, United Kingdom
        Today i have received the bill showing rs -100.00, the reading is not shown in the bill just mention not available and mentioned...
        Hi mseb team,

I am writing this email to highlight the billing issue which has been going on for the past...
        Jul 26, 2020
        Acton, United Kingdom
        The bill which is generated by your system is absolutely not appropriate for bill month of june 2020. It is due to flaw in...

Jul 26, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I have done online complain of electricity breakdown but after 3 days no one visited as i called in local office of msedcl they said we habet to register manual complaint by visiting the office. Whats the use of online then as we have to manual go n register the complaint is this the service they provide.

Jul 25, 2020
          Consumer number:[protected]. Complaint service request number:[protected] on mahadiscom website. My bill amount is: rs 24370/- for this month. Please rectify my bill asap. Cant able to pay this unnecessary high amount bill.
          Updated by Sanjib Chowdhury Jul 30, 2020 I have paid full bill for the month of April, may, june.but after paying more than 15000/-Rs for these last three months, they have suddenly charged me 24370/- for the month of july.how can you do that?????please resolve.

J
            Jul 25, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore

We have mahavitaran electicity connection (Msedcl),

My consurmer no is[protected]. Msedcl has not sent bill for month from 06/03/2020 to 06/06/2020 on time, its their mistake not ours. After 3 months bill has been sent for the period from 06/03/2020 to 06/06/2020. Bill no (Ggn) is[protected].

Sir, actually our electricity units for 3 months is 271 units, hence average should have to be taken while calculating the bill i. E. 271/3 = 90 units/month (Approximately). Hence our electricity bill should have been charged at the rate of 271 *3.46 = 937.66+ (Around) not 271 * 6.4 =1740, its charging around double amount. please update the right bill amount as per rule & on the basis of ethics by doing the right calculation.

Sir, its clearly unfair. Please look into the matter on priority basis.

Yours truly,
            Rohan jadhav
            Updated by Jeet88 Jul 30, 2020 SIR, I AM A SINGLE & LIVING ALONE IN RENT HOUSE. I AM NOT HAVING ANY ELECTRICAL ITEMS EXCEPT FAN AND 2 LIGHTS. PLEASE CHECK MY LAST ONE YEAR ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION & TAKE AVERAGE OF IT. THEN YOU WILL FIND THAT THIS IS REALLY VERY VERY HIGH BILL.
            I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REDUCE MY BILL & UPDATE IN ONLINE PORTAL, SO THAT I CAN PAY THIS BILL.

Jul 24, 2020
              Acton, United Kingdom
              This is to inform you that from past 3 month i have observed that my electrical meter doesn't show any reading on meter and on display i am not able to seen any other consumption details. And because of it i have to pay an average bill for which i was not at home during the covid pandemic situation. So please requesting you to look in to it and replace our faulty meter as early as possible.

Below are the details of electrical meter:
              Consumer name: rahul ahire
              Consumer no:[protected]
              Bu: 4753 (Koperkhairane s/dn)

M
                Jul 24, 2020
                Tokyo, Japan
                I am living in nerul east sector -9 my consumer no. Is[protected] and 4642 region

My average consumption...

Jul 23, 2020
                Hounslow, United Kingdom
                I have paid all month bill till date.
                But still received combined bill for the last 3 month and hence it is a wrong bill amount in mahavitaran app
                Please check and correct the amount

I am uploading all the screen shot of genrated bill along with proof of paid bill amount.

P
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  Please check the below bill this is my consumer number[protected]. For last few months meter reading was in between 90 to 150 all of sudden how did you take the reading as 758 unit for last month. Please check and revise the bill
                  Reading not taken properly

L
                    Hounslow, United Kingdom
                    I mr. Liladhar m kholi residing at shree ganesh plaza phase ii, sector 1, khandacolony. This month we got the electricity...

Singapore, Singapore
                    Every month the bill amount is increasing day by day and no one is helpful in this area they just shout at us and say the bill is okay many o[censored]s facing the same situation attached bill of increasing amt with different false unit
                    High bill / faulty units
                    High bill / faulty units

Sir
                      Due to wrong pin code i cant give my bill as supporting doc anywhere.
                      The pin code on lightbill is 411027 is wrong the current pin code is 412105
                      So please change the pin code on the light bill