Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

My last month April bill status - current reading not available and Previous reading 4460 and unit 31 this month Light bill is paid My May month Bill Status - Current reading 4638, Previous unit 4460 and unit 178 This is wrong bill because last month electricity bill is pay then this month previous unit is 4491 is not mentioned current bill status. Means May month Current Reading is - 4491 That means[protected]= 147 unit is right company fetch bill is wrong unit 178 because last month bill is pay. Kindly correction my electricity bill. My consumer number is[protected].

Light supply is not since 12 pm to yet
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We do not live in our 1bhk flat permanently, as we have another house in our home town. But since last 3 years, for periods we aren't there, we are being charged a flat incorrect amount of around 460 rs. We are retired elderly people, and this amount over last 3 years period is a lot for us. Pls correct and also adjust.
      Consumer number[protected]
      Address, C2-101, Sancheti Eve's Garden, keshavnagar nagar, pune-411036.

Kaberi srivastava
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        Hi, I am Sarvesh Sudhakar Pawar, writing this complaint letter regarding the electricity bill which I have paid (Consumer...
        1 other people found this complaint helpful

My Name change in electricity bill for my application number 26999905 dated 27.07.2020 is pending
        Consumer number[protected]
        Old Consumer Name- Harilal V Shah
        New Consumer Name - Ratnesh Brajpuriya
        [protected][protected][protected][protected]
        I have submitted the application online
        I request you to kindly look into the same and do the needful

Ratnesh Brajpuriya
        Mobile number- [protected]
        Alternate Mobile Number -[protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is from Athashri Pashan Senior citizens' housing society on Pashan - Baner link Road. In our power supply system there are three power transformers installed along with corresponsding main isolator switch gears and fuse boxes located inside a power supply room. Two years back one of the isolator switches had failed and MSEDCL had disconnected that switch and the corresponding transformer and diverted the connections to one of the other two transformers. The third transformer is left unused now. We want some technical authority from MSEDCL to study this and arrange to carry out necessary preventive maintenance work, replace the failed isolator and revive the third transformer to working condition. We are writing this so that possible failures or power outages can be prevented. This becomes particularly crucial because it is a senior citizens' society. We would be extremely grateful if it is taken up urgently. Thanking you.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am having one room kitchen flat at Darshan Hights at Punawale having LT Consumer No[protected] Billing Unit No.4636 .but since last three month high energy Billing is generated in double amount so please look into it as Covid -19 situation such high energy bill is not affordable
            for any communication my cell No.[protected]

Please send us proper corrected billing on urgent basic for payment purpose
            matter yet not resolved so please look into it and revert on my E-mail.Id. [protected]@gmail.com
            Ramchandra Gorhe's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2021
            MATTER YET NO RESOLVED
            When this issue can be resolved, as it is common practice to charge high energy bill for LT consumer .

please look into it & update us.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We the resident of Adai Village in New Panvel are suffering from power-cuts everyday. Like almost every night we have to face this problem. How can one sleep without electricity. Kindly help us and find a solution to it. We also require a good sleep every night.

Hope you would accept our request.

1 other people found this complaint helpful

Powercut/very low voltage in Bhairav nagar, Amba Nagari area since morning.
                Please reinstate as soon as possible

Hello Sir,

I am a resident of Avismarniha apartment Near sagar Wine Bar, Vaishali Nagar, Nagpur-440017 Maharashtra. There is a illegal usage of electricity by few of our society Owners(Kanchan Vyankat Rao and Makode) and tenants(Kalasi). The SUPPLY TYPE they are using is Single phase. There is a huge load on the single phase meter that every body is using in the society. Each room is incurring a flickering kind of feeling.

I will appreciate if the matter is quick looked into. Due to heavy load the meter board may catch fire
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello, I am From Rabale Navi Mumbai, There is the Lockdown so we can not go to office so We have Work from Home from last month. But we have problem with frequently power cut almost 5/6 hrs daily so how we can do work from work. Even it is very difficult to stay at home without Power.
                    I requset to do needful for the same.
                    We did not expect such thing in Mumbai region.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Since the cyclone started there is no electricity supply in our area.
                      We are calling back to back to register a complain regarding the same on the numbers mentioned on bills but every time the numbers are busy. There is no any response from the staff of Mahavitaran from our village.he's answering very rudely. Wire of supply near my house is broken during cyclone.
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Senior citizen, highly affected complete power failure
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In our area we facing power supply problem daily. Back 10 days our supply cut daily at night and having power flacutaion daily.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is to bring to your notice that we have received high bill; for the month of March 2021 i.e., Rs.1320/- & April Rs. 1500 which we have already paid. Just one person stays in a 2BHK Flat and the bill is way too high. Please look into the matter

We request you to please get the inspection done for our flat.

Thanks & regards,
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am living in Airoli sector 20, we donot get electricity from last 13 hour. And bot get electricity overall 24 hour electricity from past 3 days. How MSEB do that? We are facing lots of issue.
                                Dear Team,

I would like your attention to the issue we are facing as below, Akola rural.

We...
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

In the last 3 days power interrupted several times and fluctuated also resulting in damage to equipment and desktop hard drive.
                                Request you to look into this matter and resolve
                                  No electricity at Omerga dist. Osmanabad
                                  since yesterday morning.
                                  At taluka place omerga, we are facing this...
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                                  I have applied for Name change to MSEDCL in Jan2021, its almost 5 months now still my application is not processed. I have...