Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1345)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

U
Hounslow, United Kingdom
Month of june bill incorrect bill generated from march to june reading total amount 6470 rs but month of march bill amount 860 rs & april bill amount 720 rs already paid why this amount not less??? Pls revised.
Name - umesh jadhav, consumer no[protected], (Billing unit 4577/kalyan east)
When revised the bill, This bill not accepted pls deduct amount month of March & April already paid ???

U
    Hounslow, United Kingdom
    Month of june bill incorrect because month of march & april bill already paid but current month this amount listed bill prepared (March to june) reading so why paid amount not less march & april???

V
      Dear sir/ madam,

Myself vinod gurav i am having a connection of maharashtra state electricity distribution...

V
      Milan, Italy
      For the month of june, the electricity bill was charged huge about 22000/- which is extremely high for our flat as normally it varies from 1500/- to 3000/- and it's really difficult to pay such a huge amount for 1 month even when we are not using any additional appliances.

Requesting electricity board team to come and verify the billing unit as soon as possible and check the same and rectify it.

The payments which have been done have not been considered for the consumer number :[protected].

M
        Milan, Italy
        The consumption of electricity has been nominal (In fact, only two person staying in the house during the lock down compared to 5 before that, bringing down the overall usage to even below the normal usage), yet the electricity bill is more than 300 percent of the month of may.

The bill amount is 11500 indian rupees for the month of june whereas, it is merely 3500 indian rupees for the month of may.

Request you to kindly look into it and provide us with accurate e-bill asap.
        consumer number :[protected]

B
          Tokyo, Japan
          I Kritika anil vanmore from navi Mumbai taloja phase 2 want to complaint regarding my electricity bill as i dnt have tv fridge...

M
          Consumer number :[protected]
          Name: sonal vikas bhatt

You gyus are giving me heart attack. I have a message stating that my bill amount is 6880/- i have no idea if you are charging me for the entire floors electricity bill. I live in a 1 bhk apartment where i usually get the bill of 1200 to 1400 max. I work from home not now but since long time may be 2-3 years. I have not bought any new electrical appliances. I use ac regularly for may be 2 hours daily even before lock down. So what i am trying to explain here is that my usage is not increased much.

You guys will kill us before corona with such high electricity bills. I have paid 3000/- on 29th may online still my bill is showing 6880. I am a real estate agent and my work has affected most due to lock down. I want some one to come and check the meter reading and correct my bill which is obviously incorrect.

Sonal bhatt
          M:[protected]

S
            My consumer number (Meter number):
            [protected][protected]) and
            [protected][protected]).
            I have received 1400 units for june whereas my average monthly usage is 100 to 150 units per month. It’s almost 10 times my average bill. I have paid all my previous bills on time. Please check if there is any issue with your bill generation program. Thank santosh shetty (My phone: [protected])

P
              Marseille 01, France
              Consumer number[protected]
              Amount - 3, 340/-

The average bill received throughout last year is not...

D
              Singapore, Singapore
              We have received huge bill of rs7670.00 for the month of june. During lockdown i have paid the bills given by mseb through my credit card company twice and by me once through google pay.
              Exactl rs.3500 is paid by to the mseb during last three bills.
              Even though they have given us a huge amount of bill to me.
              Kindly help.

P
                Istanbul, Turkey
                I have already paid march, april & may 2020 month bill within time.
                Msedcl has sent june 2020 month bill & in bill included all three month bill which have already paid by me.
                Requesting you correct the same on priority & send my actual bill.
                high energy bill
                Updated by Prafulla Bharne Jul 01, 2020 I have attached march, april & may moths bill paid receipts. for your ref

Singapore, Singapore
                  For the month of june, the electricity bill was charged huge about 6200/- which is extremely high for our flat as normally...
                  Hounslow, United Kingdom
                  To whom it may concern, date:
                  Maharashtra state electricity board, nashik-422007
                  Subject: msbe electricity bill...

Milan, Italy
                  Jun 2020 bill is extraordinary high & it does not show the april payment reduction

The bill has not deducted the payment of 3, 560.00 made on 23-apr-20.

When i saw the calculations o[censored]nits 1179. Why 1026 units have been charged with new tariff? And 153 have been charged with old tarrif?
                  Why there is raise in tariff from 0.4 to 2.7 and the per unit rate is also increased in each slab?

Please deduct the previous payment of 3, 560.00 made on 23-apr-20 and provide reduction in increased tariff.

H
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    We already paid April and May month bill but we getting three months bill in this month consumer number is[protected]
                    billing unit 4464
                    meter no - [protected]
                    Lockdown bill extra
                    Updated by HELP MOS Jun 30, 2020 please check attachment and adjust proper bill.

G
                      Milan, Italy

Unexpected bill recevied from MSEB which is not to be submited as our flat is vacant since last...

J
                      Milan, Italy
                      I am jayprakash narsing ankaskar, my one room kitchen flat is at hingle mala mhada complex hadapsar pune. Same flat is given on rent. Since nov 2019 my flat/room is vacated by my previous rent holder. Till today flat/room is vacant, nobody came for rent. From that time i am paying minimum energy bill (As received by msecdl by considering consumption of 0 units) regularly upto march 2020.
                      But after implementation of lock down due to covid 19 meter reading is not being taken and average 60 units are considered and forwarded engergy bill every month till today which is not correct.
                      Therefore it is kindly requested that please forward correct energy by considering consumption of 0 units at the earliest.

Istanbul, Turkey
                        To whom it may concern,

In current situation of covid 19, where we are facing problem of fund issue, we are...
                        R
                        Milan, Italy

I have been residing at spaghetti chs, building no. L3/25 since last 1 year on rent. As i am an on time...

H
                        Respected sir
                        Consumer no.[protected]
                        We have paid bill for every month on time in this covid situation because you and your staff get payment on time and will help the needy.
                        But now this bill is making fraud to your department. You can check from my bill that my unit is not more that 282 unit which is in june 2019 but this time we are at our native place (Up) in apr and may. I don't understand how you are calculating as we are paying an average bill of rs1000 since lockdown and before.

What about bills i have paid for mar, apr, may, jun

Kindly check the my bill and do the needfull