Mahindra And Mahindra — after sale service support

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Ramesh Devarapu on Apr 15, 2019
Hi all,

With lot of enthusiasm and with a feel of home made product, i brought mahindra scorpio in 2015, today i am repenting for the decision made. The difference in quality of service support between you and your competitor is clearly visible.

Since, major road repair work going on, i was unable to take my vehicle out close to a month, now it seems there is a starting issue due to rat bite. And i had formally registered a complaint with you yesterday.

One mr dwarakanathan had come, in fact i had told him the issue where the engine icon in the dash is blinking, without any basic knowledge and simple tools he had come and insisting on towing the vehicle to the garage, this i could have done with the local garage here itself.

You people market as new generation scorpio, but service support your dealers have is very old and redundant method. Sorry to say this, the technician is unable to diagnose a basic wiring issue and make the vehicle up, he is insisting on towing.

As a customer, the feel of towing my vehicle disturbs me a lot, infact i will lose the interest on the vehicle itself. Other than towing please think what can be done.

I request you to solve the issue on priority but only concern is not to tow my vehicle.in case of your inability let me know, i will sort out in the local garage itself.

I had a very bad experience with sireesh, during my regular service interms of quality of serving, billing etc.., not surprised with the wonderful support they are giving me now.

[Apr 15, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ramesh Devarapu, Apr 15, 2019
Vehicle Number KA53 MC0854... In name of RAMESH DEVARAPU, [protected]

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - after sale service support