Mahindra And Mahindra — oil leakage not solved in mahindra xuv500

Vapi, Gujarat, India
 Krishna A Trivedi on Nov 15, 2019
Respected sir/madam,
My name is krishna a. Trivedi from vapi gujarat. We bought mahindra xuv 500 exclusive model gj15cd7713in april 2015. As from the time of purchase we have oil leakage problem from engine and every time we go to service centre from last six months we sent our car at service centre for three times.. First time it took 15/20 days they told they have changed head gasket but in 1.5 months again the same problem then second time they told they have changed oil seal and after 3 days again leakage started. Till now the problem is not solved...
Request you to take required steps and help us to solve the problem.
Yours faithfully,
Krishna a trivedi.

[Nov 15, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2019
Hi Krishna, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will get back to you to facilitate necessary action.

Customer Care Team

Comments

I'm facing issue with my Tuv 300 2016 model... engine make loud gurrr gurrr noise during start... after some time vehicle start smoothly... seems similar issue faced by other customers but i dont see any permanent solution...

Kindly help!

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - oil leakage not solved in mahindra xuv500