[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — service complaint xuv

Girwa, Rajasthan, India
 rakesh_49 on Feb 17, 2018
I have mahindra xuv 5oo purchased on oct.2014 from k. S. Automobile, udaipur-313001 in the name of prem chand hinduja

This complaint is regarding service provided from ks automobile, that we are not satisfied with the service of ks automobile from day 1. After sales service of company is 0 (Zero).

Everytime when we send the vehicle for service, we face the issue which remains unsolved even after complaining so many times.

This mail is regarding the service done by company last time i. E. On 13 dec 2017 of my xuv and nothing has been done in the name of service and added the service charges in bill which is approx. 13000/-. Not even alignment is done and alignment charges are added in bill with labour charges.

Performance of vehicle is very poor after the service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2018

[Feb 17, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2018
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

Comments

Twelve wheel truck mh 34av 0270 engine reopened in one month at Chandrapur Maharastra. no one is taking responsibility by Mahindra authorized dealer m/s Augusta motor. total paid amount 80000 to Augusta motor. after one month apx 1500 km running engine backed. sir how can mahindra market developed.
I brought supro maxitruck from mahindra TVS TVM last year. Company executive Mr.Vivek told me, company promise 25km/ mileage for this vehicle but from the first time i got only 12 km mileage what will i do?
I had purchased kuv 100nxt k4 plus petrol varient I need to install a music system with display options is the music system with display options available.. please inform me if it is available..I have searched it in every shops in hassan davanagere mysore so now I am complaining it to you guys...
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Mar 3, 2018

Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - service complaint xuv