Mahindra Two Wheelers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 14, 2023

File a complaint to Mahindra Two Wheelers

Having problems with Mahindra Two Wheelers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra Two Wheelers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra Two Wheelers

Mahindra Two Wheelers Website

Mahindra Two Wheelers Head Office Address

D1 Block, Plot No. 18/2 (part), M.i.d.c. Chinchwad
Pune City

Mahindra Two Wheelers Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 233 8883

Mahindra Two Wheelers reviews & complaints(578)

I have purchased Mahindra Duro 125 Cc on the year 2014 having registration No. MP08ML1214, ffom Guna (Madhya Pradesh) Dealer, in the name of Manoj Singh Tomar.

Last 4 year no any service center in our City at the time of purchase of vehicle they assured for service related issue and also confirmed they provide full support of spare etc.

But till date no any Service Centro and the Showroom was closed .
In this connection I am help less and why these type of vehicle launched in the Market by Mahindra & Mahindra, kindly resolve my issue otherwise I am going to Court for these types of market Sale of Vehicle
Mahindra Two Wheelers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my mahindra gusto i was facing little bit issues in starting time, so i was gave my gusto to the patna service center name:- R.K. interprises,
    he given me a receipt of ₹23, 000 rupees, after that i told to him that leave my scooty, but they were opened my whole scooty and scooty engine too, ..
    then i was requested him to bargain, because ₹23, 000 was too much access for the scooty, after bargaining he came to ₹21, 000, then i asked to him that when will you give my scooty, he said after 4-5 days,
    but till now its 18 days gone but he didn’t gave my scooty, daily i’m calling him but he always makes some excuses, please help me, …
    and he was taken ₹15, 000 in advance too

I've ordered for spare parts like break shoe and clutch assembly on 13th October of 2022. But the item couldn't be able to dispatch till date. I've requested to send it across on priority basis since the break shoe is worn out drastically. But they were less bothered about my emergency. So now I've raised a request for cancellation of the same since they won't be able deliver it on time. But the agency denied my request...

From past 1 year I am facing lot of difficulty in getting an auto part for my Mahindra gusto CDI unit and my bike is being idle without use for almost 3 weeks which is mentally disturbing, please assist me

When I insert Key, bike Mahendra Centuro gives false anti-theft siren. This is embarrassing particularly at a signal stop when I stop engine and when I restart this false anti-theft siren starts. this happens randomly but 4 to 5 times in a week. What is the solution.

Currently our Mahindra Flyte scooter is getting started only by kicking hardly and the self start button is completely not working. We have replaced the battery multiple times earlier, though the same problem continues. Kindly give a solution for making the self start work. Thank you!

Engine off while running
            no spark in plug

Gusto scooter frequently give problems related to battery. The battery has been twice replaced since i bought the scooter. The kick has been broken and replaced twice. The scooter has merely run 7000km in last six years. Above all there are no authorized service centers at Vadodara Gujarat. Now awaiting the receipt of battery since last 10 days. Need help....

I have been scammed and robbed by the service center.
              All parts are charged at double price.
              Insurance claim was taken no work was done and the condition of bike is ruined to maximum.
              The owner is just sitting to rob the customer.
              Please take action

I bought this bike at 2013. The company said the mileage will be 59 km/ litre. But it never gave such mileage. First it gave around 35 km/ l and now it is 20 km/l less than. As it is a fail model why the company didn't get back the bike and provide a refund when it is applicable for cars. Iam from a lower middle class and thought of buying a low budget and nice km giving bike. But it's useless. No resale value and nobody is ready to buy this bike. I can't use it or sell it. Pls do something and solve this matter. This means a lot to me.pls consider . I will be very much grateful to you.thank u.

Respected Sir/Madam,
                  This is Bijaya Karan form Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
                  I bought a Mahindra Centuro NXT Bike before 5 year. After 6 months i faced so many problems the showrooms/ service centers not responds. Now I facing the antitheft alarm problem sines 3year no one repair that so i need your support.

Please do the needful as soon as possible

Bijaya Karan
                  Mob: [protected] / [protected]

Dear Mahindra Team,
                    I have Centuro 7yrs old bike purchased from Bangalore n I moved permanently to Jharkhand Bokaro steel city.Last week my bike is not starting so I took to local mechanic. After seeing back side wired damaged by rat n amarture coil is broked in two parts, I ordered new amarture coil from Hazaribagh showroom. When local mechanic replaced by new one n all wired is tapped then also my bike is facing current problem, when it's start sound comes dhuk dhuk full current is not supplying.
                    I don't have mahindra showroom in bokaro steel city Jharkhand so local mechanic facing two much problem as mahindra bike wiring is too complicated.
                    Kindly send some one mahindra mechanic here so that my problem will be solved.

Sir my name is S. SRIDHAR ([protected]) I am booking mojo bikest perfect motors kundrathur Tamil Nadu Chennai on 10/7/2021 5000 rs they send a bill at 12/7/2021 and 14/7/2021 I am pay 145000 through NEFT and they still they did not send bill copy to me and the booking time they tell waiting period 7 to 8 weeks now I am asking they tell more than 10 weeks wat is correct position and why they or giveing wrong and today 06/09/2021 I will call customer the executive they sent the same person who give wrong information from perfect motor that person number wat about my money 150000 two month holding in perfect motors

Sir/madam,

I have Mahindra gusto vehicle.it was driven only 20k km only.the vehicle haveing starting problem and also In running missing and suddenly Stoped the vehicle.the service centers are closed in our area.we are facing too much problem with that.local mechanic not taken the vehicle for repair, said some power coils problem plz attend to authorised service centre.
                        Requesting you to kindly solve my problem

Trinadh vemula
                        Email :[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mahindra team,
                          My vehicle age is 8 years and thise problems is the ingine noise is very tipical and tak tak it ts typoid problem in ingine

Respected Sir/Mam

It is requested to you that i had purchased Mahindra Gusto in 2016 and it was working quite well but yesterday all of sudden it stopped and when i got it checked from the nearest available mechanic he told me that the engine is seized. Inspite of getting regular service the engine got seized which is really very shocking . I m also using a hero Maestro since 8 years but had not received any problem yet .
                            This complaint regarding of mahindra is very unsual.
                            I kindly request you to please solve my problem as soon as possible .

Your two wheeler Mahindra pantero is not satisfactory. I bought this bike and its engine is damaged within 28000km only. I want to repair my bike or otherwise i want my money back. Shocker of this bike doesn't work properly from the date of purchase. Always give suggestions by the showroom it good after some km run by the bike, But its not good till date.

I am using 2012 Model stallio vehicle. My chains pocket and 3nd gear are not working properly. when i given for service in authorised showroom in chennai they too doesn't have parts and even couldn't able to arrange also. Also didn't give information who is the spare part authorised dealer to purchase directly. Even i contacted customer care they too didn't response properly. Facing lot of issues while riding. Plz help.

I've booked MAHINDRA MOJO bike from Hyderabad, raja motor's(Anand Reddy and KP Reddy are the delaers)..and due to some reasons I've cancelled it. I didn't get any refund from Mahindra after cancellation. As per company rules I should get my refund if I cancel my delivery.so I please request you to refund my money as soon as possible.

मैने महिंद्रा सेंचुरो बाइक 2014 भांडुप सोनिया मोटर्स से खरिदी ठी पहिले सर्व्हिसिंग मिलतीठी लेकीन अभी 4साल से सर्विस सेंटर का प्रॉब्लेम चल रहा है अभी दो दिन से मेरी गाडी बंद हो गायी हाई मय क्या करू कहा जाऊ बहुत खराब सर्विस हाई इस कंपनी की जब आप सर्विस नाही दे सकते तो ऐसी बाईक या गडिया क्यू बनाते हो इस बाईक के पार्ट कोईभी सर्विस सेंटर मे नाही मिळते हैं
                                    My mo no [protected]