IndiaMART Customer Care

Feedback

Help Center

Branches & Offices

Ahmedabad – Ashram Road
1st Floor, A-Wing, B D Patel House Nr. Chef Hotel, Navrang Circle Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 014
Mob: +91 90 3336 0007

Ahmedabad – Nikol
202, 2Nd Floor, Pancham Mall, Nr. Jivan Wadi, Nikol Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382 350, India
Mob: +91 90 9998 8316

Ahmedabad – Vatva
301, 3rd Floor Elegance Arcade Maninagar Railway Station Road Near Satyam Towers, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 008
Mob: +91 97 2789 0036

Bengaluru – Bommanahalli
262/1, 2Nd Floor, Opposite Garvebhavipalya Bus Stop, Garvebhavipalya, Pizza Hut Building Hosur Main Road, Bengaluru, – 560 068
Mob.: +91 99 1694 1741

Bengaluru – Banashankari
“Maruti Arcade”, #12, 100 Feet Ring Road, Kathriguppe Circle, Banashankari III Stage, Bangalore, – 560 085
Mob: +91 99 1610 4276

Bengaluru – Rajaji Nagar
#6/81, 3Rd Floor, Indira Arcade, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Prakashnagar, – 560 023
Mob: +91 91 6418 9248

Chandigarh
Sco 13, 2Nd Floor, Above Dr. Sanjay Kalra Clinic, Sector 5, Panchkula - Haryana, – 134 114
Mob: +91 99 8895 6096

Chennai – Greams Road
Vimala Arcade, 2Nd Floor 3, Kammalar Street, Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, – 600 006
Mob: +91 90 9299 5577

Chennai – Guindy
New No 126, Old No 71, 1-D Race View Towers, Anna Salai Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 032
Mob: +91 98 8498 0811

Chennai – Porur
No 68/137, 2Nd Flr, Kundrathur Road, Porur, Chennai – 600 116
Mob: +91 98 8436 3647

Coimbatore – R. S. Puram
Athishree Towers No.204, 3Rd Floor, Above Axis Bank D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641 002, India
Mob :+91 97 5175 1236

Dehradun
1st & 2Nd Floor, Oberai Motors, A-14 Transport Nagar, Saharanpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248 002
Mob: +91 97 2017 1203

Delhi & NCR – Daryaganj
29, Daryaganj, Opp. Golcha Cinema, Bharat Base Building, New Delhi - 110 002
Mob: +91 98 7316 0199

Delhi & NCR – Faridabad
Scf 113, First Floor, Main Market, Sector-28, Faridabad, Haryana - 121 001
Mob: +91 95 5597 4400

Delhi & NCR – Ghaziabad
R-14/6, Second Floor, Opp Shopper’S Square, Sec-14A, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad - 201 002
Mob: +91 95 6077 0160

Delhi & NCR – Noida Sector-63
E-75, Sector - 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201 301
Mob: +91 98 9188 3586

Delhi & NCR – Peeragarhi
487/35 – A, 2Nd Floor, Peeragarhi, Outer Ring Road, (NIIT Building), Near Sidh Baba Mandir, New Delhi - 110 087
Mob: +91 99 5811 1609

Delhi & NCR – Rohinicontact
Office No - 218, II Floor, Amba Towers, Near DC Chowk, Sector-9, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085
Mob: +91 96 5013 2311

Delhi & NCR – Shahdara
Sg-66, Aditya Mega Mall, Cbd Shahdara, Near Crossriver Mall, Delhi - 110032
Mob: +91 90 1560 6869

Hyderabad – Secunderabad
Kiran Arcade, II Floor, 100 SD Road, Opp Minerva Complex, Secunderabad - 500 003
Mob: +91 98 6684 8662

Hyderabad – Banjara Hills
302, 3Rd Floor, Sufi Chambers, Road No. 1, Banjara Hills - 500 034
Mob: +91 99 6666 5022

Indore
410, 4th Floor, Bansiwala Tower, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Indore, MP - 452 001
Mob: +91 88 6022 5665

Jaipur – New Sanganer Road
Manorama, 1st Floor, Opposite Of Ford Showroom, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 006
Mob: +91 95 8752 2021

Jaipur – C Scheme
6th Floor, C-98 Sanghi Upasana Towers, Subhash Marg, Near Ahinsa Circle, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302 023
Mob: +91 97 1100 3830

Ludhiana – Focal Point
Sco 2&3, Urban Estate Jamalpur, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141 008
Mob: +91 99 8822 4933

Mumbai – Andheri (E)
2E/ 2F, Rushabh Chambers, Near Marol Fire Brigade Off Marol Makwana Road, Marol Naka Andheri (E), Mumbai Maharashtra - 400 059
Mob: +91 98 1992 2715

Mumbai – Borivali
Shop No. 10/11, Ground Floor, Saket Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd, Situated At 51st Road, Off Factory Lane, Near M. K. High School, Borivali (West), Mumbai - 400 092
Mob: +91 99 6792 3975

Mumbai – Belapur
Sai Sangam, 3Rd Floor, Office No-B-306/307, Plot No-85, Sector-15, Cbd Belapur Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 614
Mob: +91 90 2991 1180

Mumbai – Fort
40, Goa Street, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Near Mumbai GPO Kabutar Khana, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 001
Mob: +91 98 1951 0974

Mumbai – Thane
Vijay Co-Op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd., Opp. Pushpak Hotel, Station Road, Thane (West), Maharastra – 400 602
Mob: +91 99 3025 6669

Nagpur
Plot 25, Ganesh Colony, Opp. Ganesh Temple, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440 022
Mob: +91 95 6156 1333

Nashik
“Padmavishwa Regency”, 3Rd Floor, Behind Saroj Travels, Mumbai Naka, Nashik - 422 001
Mob: +91 96 6573 2108

Pune – Chinchwad
Kunal Plaza, 5th Floor, Near Chinchwad Railway Station Above Dwarkadas Shamkumar Showroom, Chinchwad, Pune - 411 019
Mob: +91 80 8772 6784

Pune – Swargate
Vega Center, 5th Floor – A Wing, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411 009
Mob: +91 98 2661 4435

Rajkot – 150 Feet Ring Road
201, Solitaire Building Above Jade Blue 150 Feet Ring Road - 360 005
Mob: +91 97 2695 9039

Surat-Adajan
301, Regent Square, 4th Floor, Above D-Mart, Nr. Mahalakshmi Temple, Pal Road, New Adajan, Surat, Gujarat - 395 009
Mob: +91 84 6945 2789

Fri07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat07:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun07:00 am - 11:00 pm

IndiaMART Complaints & Reviews

IndiaMart — I enquire about aadhar machine in indiamart.they given my numbers to frauders.

Shivanand Chillshetty on Jan 10, 2018
I enquired about adhaar machine in indiamart.they given my numbers to frauder

I searched adhaar kit in indiamart.after some time I got call from+[protected]
+[protected]
and they said they got my number from indiamart.they took 15000 from my side.now not receiving call

I feel indiamart purposely sharing and involving in fraud work
please take action against thus...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

IndiaMart — complaint not solved

Vele on Dec 23, 2017
I had placed order with a seller named modit arora of telstra ltd. He had contacted me after i replied to the post on indiamart.
I had did a payment of 15, 000 india rupees as that was the price mentioned. He had mentioned that 1st 50% payment and the remaining 50% wen i receive the product. But later he said to get get the tracking details courier company is asking for the full payment to done. So 1st i had one one payment of 7, 500 and later another of 7, 500.
He did not mention any other charge at that moment. He shipped the product and that too it was the wrong product i. E he...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Online Shopping

IndiaMart — ledger nano s hardware wallet

king dhanas on Dec 20, 2017
Have ordered product to
David simon,
Electronic enterprises ltd
12, sbi bank road, hyderabad. Product ordered is 1unit for rs.6000/-. As they can't deliver 1unit, have ordered 1more. Amount paid for additional unit as well as custom clearance through bitcoin transfer (6000+8000). Again they need amount for import licence. Need your intervention....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

IndiaMart — my refund due

bansalsach333 on Nov 29, 2017
I provided all my details and rs 5000 to your company agent. He told that he will register my business on indiamart within 15 days.
I called him on 16th day as i was not registered yet. He told sir please give me 5 days more. I agreed and gave him 5 days extention. I called him after 5 days he told me that your documents are not complete.
Means after 21 days he gets to know that my documents are not complete and i was told that i will surely get some business within that time. I could not believe on indiamart anymore.
I applied for my money refund long back.
Indiamart...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

IndiaMart — paid for order, but no response on product

Rhaul7296@gmail.com on Nov 12, 2017
I've been dealing with mark samuel - khanemedical, which you referred. I sent him a moneygram of $635. He stated he shipped via some company called ums press, in which they are holding my package, unless i pay $650 us, which supposedly is refundable. I will not pay, since mark never mentioned this charge. He refuses to return my funds, since the package is on hold pending my payment. I contacted the insurance company (Ums) and they refused, unless i pay $650. Mark refuses to return my money or provide another shipment with another carrier. Your team referred him to me.....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Pharmacy

IndiaMart — whiteboard

Reach nirbhaya on Nov 7, 2017
We had booked a white board in the month of octobr 2017, the dealer right believe paper and stationary pvt ltd, through indiamart contacted us and informed us tht we will get the 2 white boards only on full payment
We have paid the full amount the dealer and indiamart both r not responding
Dealer contact number is [protected]
Aftr complaining indiamart, even their customer care r disconnecting the call
We want our amount in refund...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

IndiaMart — one more fake company in india (indiamart)

farzana haider on Nov 6, 2017
Dear team

Last month i complaint against buyers of indiamart but indiamart executive reply that we dont have any legal support so you do your own so i mark a mail to indiamart kindly stop my ecs but till know that do not reply.

Complaint against buyers he send me a fake neft received with bank seal and now he is not pick up the call.

And indiamart they dont have customer address and customer another number.

Please find the mail i already attached kindly check what they reply.

Dear farzana haider

This is to...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

IndiaMart — paid a manufacturer for bags and i have not received any bags he's trying to charge more

StacyP on Nov 1, 2017
On june 8, 2017 i started speaking with satyapal sharma from siddharth global about producing dhurrie bags. I paid to have a sample bags made so i could see the bag was made correctly. We agreed on the price and he told me 4-5 weeks to produce the bags. I sent him $1, 631.25 (75% of the order to start) to make the bags.
Pricing we agreed on:
80 @$9.50 for a dhurrie zip wristlet clutch
80 @ $12 for dhurrie foldover clutch
65 @ $7 for a small zip top bag

He has tried to tell me he needs more money and to change the price we agreed on. He is now not responding...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

IndiaMart — aadhar card

sainideepak21 on Oct 28, 2017
I post an aadhar card machine requirement and india mart shared my information to suppliers and i had been placed an order to supplier with booking amount of 10000/- rupees after that supplier did not any response to me and have raised many times complain to india mart but they also not helping to me. So i would like to suggest to guys please be aware from indiamart service their main aim is only to make money nothing else. I have sent all related documents to indiamart as well such transfer slip, mobile number etc....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

IndiaMart — order not received.. neither dealer returning the money

Pallavi Handa on Oct 24, 2017
On 17th oct i have placed the order on india mart (Dinesh associates, rahul gupta). I have already done the payment through neft (Rs. 3950). But till now i have not received my order.. Neither the dealer knows where it is as he lost the courier slip.. Neither he is returning my money.. Giving excuses... It was a ring plate for engagement.. Now whole function will get spoiled bcoz of dis.. I need my money back.. Its so much of harrasment tat i have to follow up with them every day....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

IndiaMart — football shoes

Mohit Ronaldo Yadav on Oct 21, 2017
Look i bought a pair of football shoes from someone on your site i did my payment and he said it will come after 15 days but it hasn't arrived yet and when i called him he said that my shoes are stuck somewhere so it's not his problem he tried his best... And he is not even returning my money i beg u u plzz take strict actions towards that person

Your regard
Mohit yadav...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Sports & Recreation

IndiaMart — I transfer my money and I didn't receive my product

Găurăv on Sep 29, 2017
Indiamart is totally a fraud company, never by from indiamart, never download their app on cellphone, never share your number with them or they keep calling you, i order a medicine from indiamart for 3000 indian rupees, i receive nothing, the seller was shine laboratory pvt ltd who scamed me by taking money from me and giving nothing in return, indiamart helpline just dont help, first few days they keep giving excuses and after that they will send you a advocate legal letter which you have to give all your information and wait, and after that process still nothing, if you spend your money and receive...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Pharmacy

Indiamart Intermesh Ltd — request for refund

Rajan garg28 on Sep 22, 2017
This is to bring to kind attention that i have paid to indiamart amount of 5000 rs. To create my business profile 18/09/2017 time around 11:30 am before my business profile create i say to indiamart to stop my all work 18/09/2017 time around 12:30 pm and refund my 5000 rs because we are not satisfied indiamart services. First they say your refund will be procesing but now they are not refund my 5000 rs

Thanks and regards
Rajan garg......
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

IndiaMart — charged after discontinuation of service.

leomanjeet on Sep 21, 2017
Dear sir/ma'am,

I have taken services of indiamart for leads generation. But i din't get time to work on it so i decided to quit. Thus i send a mail of discontinuation of service. As they said it should be done about a month before, i did exactly same.
I mailed them and they haven't replied on that so i called them after 2-3 days and they still haven't initiated on it. I request them not to deduct service charge for further. But they still deducted a month after.
Now i called them a day before when i come to know that my account is debited, so they called me today and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

India Mart — fake buy leads and no business

Riyaz asb on Sep 11, 2017
This is with regard to our company asb automotive industries association with india mart for giving business leads for furniture manufacturers category. I have been paying ecs for the 22nd september 2016. Paying rs.5000 initial amount and monthly rs.2500 for the last 12 months. Total paid rs.35, 000.

We have spent financial the above said amount to india mart.

Also, we have spent time on following up with the fake enquiries and fake business leads that they allot us thru email and sms. There is lot of effort going in vain and manpower wasted along with internet and...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Furniture

IndiaMart — I haven't received my extra items till date

Iswari Adhikari on Sep 10, 2017
I had to make an adjustment of rs 8300 with sp sporting house but the person doesn't pick up the phone. All the items provided by him was not what i ordered but still i accepted it but when it came to adjusting my due amount he uses all kind of excuses. The supplier should not be allowed to use indiamart platform. My shopping experience using indiamart platform was just terrible. Iam sure i won't be using it anymore. I just want u to resolve this matter early and do take stringent action against the supplier sp sporting house. This is my 2 nd complaint against the supplier. The first got resolved....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Sports & Recreation

Indiamart.com — keeps doing fraud by auto debit amount even after cancelled subscription

sunilmodwani on Sep 5, 2017
I have subscribed a mini catalogue monthly rs 2000 and they asked me a cancelled cheque. On basis of this cancelled cheque they are able to auto debit the amount direct from bank account every month rs 2000 after few months, when i saw that it is not worth spending this money, i asked india mart to cancel my account. But surprisingly, they were not willing to cancel the account and force you to keep going. It means you give them a few bucks for two months more. Still i decided to discontinue,,, after many efforts they cancelled my account in june, 2017. July was not charged, again suddenly they...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

IndiaMart — browsing the account

project4@intellexus.in on Aug 16, 2017
We intellexus systems pvt ltd. Logged a complaint via customer care service.
It was logged couple days ago. There were two complaints as follows.

1) our company's account was named as intellexus systems pvt ltd. But by clicking on it i. E. On your b2b portal it was directing the page of other company i. E. Medister. Which needs to be changed.

2) our all information of org inclusive of products contacts and everything was shown in other fake account named as intellexus shifting pvt ltd.

So i told the executive to rectify this, he did that. But...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

IndiaMart — refund not given even after 28 days, commitment was within 5 days... unprofessional behaviour from indiamart

Gaurav Mathur on Aug 16, 2017
Mr. Rohit... It is very very disappointing to note that after discussing about the refund issue for more than 15 days with me you are telling me that the refund cannot be made to my account from where the payment was made??? Is this some kind of a joke from indiamart, what kind of pathetic service is this... I had sent all details of my bank account along with cancelled cheque and you yourself had confirmed that the refund will be made to my account. This was the statement made by you which clearly mentioned that refund will be made to my account, how can you go back on your words???
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Internet Services

IndiaMart — payment issue

Viki Kumar on Aug 11, 2017
My reistered no is [protected]
Company name is sri velmurugan and co
Sales executive told me that for first month s rs 5000 and from next month is 2500 but now they are trying to debit 2500 rs extra for the first month i regestered a complaint with india mart my no is 1745412. It bounced two times is august 5 and august 10 and they are trying to debit on 15 i want proper explanation before debting and they have not given me my gst bill till now....

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in
fw: travel experience yh3174128
(2 minutes ago)
Karnataka State Open University
Marks card and consolidate certificate pending
(2 minutes ago)
Pacl India
pacl india policy bond refund
(4 minutes ago)
Dr Batra's
regarding hair fall
(6 minutes ago)
Bata India
voucher redeemed but purchase not made

www.bdomains.com