IndiaMART Customer Care

Feedback

Help Center

Branches & Offices

Ahmedabad – Ashram Road
1st Floor, A-Wing, B D Patel House Nr. Chef Hotel, Navrang Circle Naranpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 014
Mob: +91 90 3336 0007

Ahmedabad – Nikol
202, 2Nd Floor, Pancham Mall, Nr. Jivan Wadi, Nikol Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382 350, India
Mob: +91 90 9998 8316

Ahmedabad – Vatva
301, 3rd Floor Elegance Arcade Maninagar Railway Station Road Near Satyam Towers, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380 008
Mob: +91 97 2789 0036

Bengaluru – Bommanahalli
262/1, 2Nd Floor, Opposite Garvebhavipalya Bus Stop, Garvebhavipalya, Pizza Hut Building Hosur Main Road, Bengaluru, – 560 068
Mob.: +91 99 1694 1741

Bengaluru – Banashankari
“Maruti Arcade”, #12, 100 Feet Ring Road, Kathriguppe Circle, Banashankari III Stage, Bangalore, – 560 085
Mob: +91 99 1610 4276

Bengaluru – Rajaji Nagar
#6/81, 3Rd Floor, Indira Arcade, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Prakashnagar, – 560 023
Mob: +91 91 6418 9248

Chandigarh
Sco 13, 2Nd Floor, Above Dr. Sanjay Kalra Clinic, Sector 5, Panchkula - Haryana, – 134 114
Mob: +91 99 8895 6096

Chennai – Greams Road
Vimala Arcade, 2Nd Floor 3, Kammalar Street, Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, – 600 006
Mob: +91 90 9299 5577

Chennai – Guindy
New No 126, Old No 71, 1-D Race View Towers, Anna Salai Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 032
Mob: +91 98 8498 0811

Chennai – Porur
No 68/137, 2Nd Flr, Kundrathur Road, Porur, Chennai – 600 116
Mob: +91 98 8436 3647

Coimbatore – R. S. Puram
Athishree Towers No.204, 3Rd Floor, Above Axis Bank D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641 002, India
Mob :+91 97 5175 1236

Dehradun
1st & 2Nd Floor, Oberai Motors, A-14 Transport Nagar, Saharanpur Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248 002
Mob: +91 97 2017 1203

Delhi & NCR – Daryaganj
29, Daryaganj, Opp. Golcha Cinema, Bharat Base Building, New Delhi - 110 002
Mob: +91 98 7316 0199

Delhi & NCR – Faridabad
Scf 113, First Floor, Main Market, Sector-28, Faridabad, Haryana - 121 001
Mob: +91 95 5597 4400

Delhi & NCR – Ghaziabad
R-14/6, Second Floor, Opp Shopper’S Square, Sec-14A, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad - 201 002
Mob: +91 95 6077 0160

Delhi & NCR – Noida Sector-63
E-75, Sector - 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201 301
Mob: +91 98 9188 3586

Delhi & NCR – Peeragarhi
487/35 – A, 2Nd Floor, Peeragarhi, Outer Ring Road, (NIIT Building), Near Sidh Baba Mandir, New Delhi - 110 087
Mob: +91 99 5811 1609

Delhi & NCR – Rohinicontact
Office No - 218, II Floor, Amba Towers, Near DC Chowk, Sector-9, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085
Mob: +91 96 5013 2311

Delhi & NCR – Shahdara
Sg-66, Aditya Mega Mall, Cbd Shahdara, Near Crossriver Mall, Delhi - 110032
Mob: +91 90 1560 6869

Hyderabad – Secunderabad
Kiran Arcade, II Floor, 100 SD Road, Opp Minerva Complex, Secunderabad - 500 003
Mob: +91 98 6684 8662

Hyderabad – Banjara Hills
302, 3Rd Floor, Sufi Chambers, Road No. 1, Banjara Hills - 500 034
Mob: +91 99 6666 5022

Indore
410, 4th Floor, Bansiwala Tower, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Indore, MP - 452 001
Mob: +91 88 6022 5665

Jaipur – New Sanganer Road
Manorama, 1st Floor, Opposite Of Ford Showroom, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 006
Mob: +91 95 8752 2021

Jaipur – C Scheme
6th Floor, C-98 Sanghi Upasana Towers, Subhash Marg, Near Ahinsa Circle, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302 023
Mob: +91 97 1100 3830

Ludhiana – Focal Point
Sco 2&3, Urban Estate Jamalpur, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141 008
Mob: +91 99 8822 4933

Mumbai – Andheri (E)
2E/ 2F, Rushabh Chambers, Near Marol Fire Brigade Off Marol Makwana Road, Marol Naka Andheri (E), Mumbai Maharashtra - 400 059
Mob: +91 98 1992 2715

Mumbai – Borivali
Shop No. 10/11, Ground Floor, Saket Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd, Situated At 51st Road, Off Factory Lane, Near M. K. High School, Borivali (West), Mumbai - 400 092
Mob: +91 99 6792 3975

Mumbai – Belapur
Sai Sangam, 3Rd Floor, Office No-B-306/307, Plot No-85, Sector-15, Cbd Belapur Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 614
Mob: +91 90 2991 1180

Mumbai – Fort
40, Goa Street, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, Near Mumbai GPO Kabutar Khana, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 001
Mob: +91 98 1951 0974

Mumbai – Thane
Vijay Co-Op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd., Opp. Pushpak Hotel, Station Road, Thane (West), Maharastra – 400 602
Mob: +91 99 3025 6669

Nagpur
Plot 25, Ganesh Colony, Opp. Ganesh Temple, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440 022
Mob: +91 95 6156 1333

Nashik
“Padmavishwa Regency”, 3Rd Floor, Behind Saroj Travels, Mumbai Naka, Nashik - 422 001
Mob: +91 96 6573 2108

Pune – Chinchwad
Kunal Plaza, 5th Floor, Near Chinchwad Railway Station Above Dwarkadas Shamkumar Showroom, Chinchwad, Pune - 411 019
Mob: +91 80 8772 6784

Pune – Swargate
Vega Center, 5th Floor – A Wing, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411 009
Mob: +91 98 2661 4435

Rajkot – 150 Feet Ring Road
201, Solitaire Building Above Jade Blue 150 Feet Ring Road - 360 005
Mob: +91 97 2695 9039

Surat-Adajan
301, Regent Square, 4th Floor, Above D-Mart, Nr. Mahalakshmi Temple, Pal Road, New Adajan, Surat, Gujarat - 395 009
Mob: +91 84 6945 2789

Sun07:00 am - 11:00 pm

IndiaMART Complaints & Reviews

India Mart — services / manager / sub manager / employee all fraud

rexsoft on Jul 24, 2017
I had open an account on india mart, my company is a service providing company. Indiamart executive jayesh nigam and anuj dixit call me and say we have promoted ur business and give lead related to business 7 in a week.
They know everything about my business what we offer, bt they said to me we have update all your services on indiamart profile page, i registered.

When verification call is come on my phone from indiamart i told it bt my profile not verified.

Then indiamart executive jayesh nigam and anuj dixit told me when verification department call u, u said...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

IndiaMart — product not received, advance taken 30, 000 (thirty thousand) [Resolved]

amitpaul0025 on Jul 19, 2017
How many times i need to call you guys and that # dealer (Anson sports, jalandhar-panjab)? You guys always has the same statement sir sorry for the inconvenience, your problem will be solved, we are escalating this issue to senior people, then what the hell senior people doing? This is how you people running your business. That # dealer not responding to call and messages, what the hell should i do now? They have already taken advance of rs.30000/- (Thirty thousands), and state that your materials will be dispatch on 27th june, now you can check the date. Which type of # service you people providing?
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Fitness Centers

IndiaMart — took my money and then they blocked me..

amaan sayed on Jul 17, 2017
Chutiya banate hai bc whoever is reading this please be carefull stay away from this # fraud company they took my 5000 from paytm then blocked me.. Fake promise they did... Please do not pay them a single rupee instead of this spend a little more money n buy from flipkart amazon or ebay.. Frndzz iam saying this just bcoz iam a indiamart victim i dont want u to be one... Please report this company as much as u can.....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Handsets

www.IndiaMART.com — Fraud sellers on India Mart, www.indiamart.com

Priyambhai on Jul 4, 2017
Fraud done by so called seller on India Mart having no. 9892002349 named Electronics and Electricals . As I was searching for AC, automatic system of website detect my search and one of their employee contacted me and recommend to buy from that seller. I have ordered AC and paid 16500/- rupees on bank a/c provided but that cheater nor sending me Ac and nor sending me my money back. Please do not buy from (www.indiamart.com) India Mart . Bunch of frauds are listed their .as seller. After cheating no one is going to help you. My complain no. is 1670938 on www.indiamart.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

IndiaMart — Don't believe indiamart site and their suppliers totally fake

Kalpu01 on Jun 14, 2017
I have ordered kutch work fabric through india mart supplier. He messaged me stating through 1st i need to send the money then will dispatch the order so he gave his paytm number which i can send the money. Then i have sent him the money through paytm on 9th may 2017 after that he said the dispatch process is started i will get it within a week and i have waited for 1 week when i didn’t get the product, i have called him, but he didn’t reply then i called the india mart helpline number, in the beginning they said they will responsible for my money if anything happens they will give me a refund...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

IndiaMart — Mr. patrick reid from bafna pharmaceuticals company ltd.

alexander s. on Jun 3, 2017
Mr. Patrick reid from bafna pharmaceuticals company ltd. Is scammer! Warning! I ordered the product from the patrick reid on the site indiamart. He uses the requisites of bafna, but insists on paying through the western union in his name. After payment he confirmed receipt of money and no longer answered calls and letters. The purchased goods were also not received. Beware, he uses the real banking data of the bafna pharmaceutical company and the letterheads for invoices and quality certificates....

IndiaMart — Fraud service [Resolved]

Wendows Systems on Jun 2, 2017
To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to express the poor service I received from Indiamart.

I had originally purchased mini dynamic catalouge from Indiamart in Januyary 2017 and time duration was for 1 year till 2018.In march 2017 i recieved call from Mr Ashustosh Dubey, Relationship manager, Borivali, Mumbai branch of Indimart, informing that under special scheme i am selected for a special offer under which for a payment of 25000 my mini dynamic catalouge service will be extended for 3 more years i.e till 2021.I personally visited Indiamart office in borivali with...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

IndiaMart — Fake promises no inquiries no orders

jaypatel1 on Jun 2, 2017
I have purchased indiamart membership few days ago.
Indiamart have developed my company catalog.

www.indiamart.com/komalagate

The person who sold me indiamart membership is now no longer working for indiamart.
His name is avesh mansuri from baroda indiamart.
He promised me that he will help me and will update all products on catalog.
But now he don't pick and of calls and reply to msgs.
Now indiamart is telling me to upload all products my self.
This work is to be done by indiamart team and now they are telling me to do it manually.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

IndiaMart — Wrong promises while subscribing.. Getting 0 orders

jkdhunna on Jun 1, 2017
Hi. I am jaspal kumar dhunna from national spring industries ludhiana. Still waiting for fulfilling comitments from indiamart employees...

Two times started cataloug & bussiness promotions services from indiamart.com.

First time given 22000 rs.. For one year.

Second time 5000 + three months monthy basis subscription 2000 rs per month.. Total 11000

Now third time.. 5000 +2500 per month..

Still facing same issue.. Some inquiries.. Some buyleads. Some promises..

At last result.. For order maturity time..
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

IndiaMart — Non delivery of product after getting payment 70500/- by indiamart registered seller

CA M Garg on May 10, 2017
I searched from India mart site a seller to provide Globalsat BU-353-s4 product. I called seller at number provided in India mart website detail as under:
Call Centre Help
M: 9811095572 Sekhar Rawat, G-94, Secotr 63. Noida UP.
A call was diverted to Phone no 8510058139 and picked up by Mr Ankit.
I finalised rate of product mentioned above and made payment by using NEFT in his ICICI Bank A/c Lajpat nagar Branch New Delhi provided by Mr Amit saying that there is problem in current account so pls deposit this saving bank, details as under:
Pawan Kumar SB A/c No 071401506020...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Hardware

IndiaMart — Indiamart is a fraud.

ranjitkamani on Apr 28, 2017
Just by seeing other players in my category being registered, Indiamart kept harassing me to become their paid member by offering me 1, 000/- discount and promising me to give XYZ number of leads, promising me that they will make my catalogue and put it live in 10 days on my prompt responses, promising me that i will get a call back within 48 hours of payment. However, after payment of money the next call was made by myself after 4 days, they recieved the payment after 8 days and they deleted my self made product list. Even more they sent me a mail tagging it as urgent and asked me to send my product...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

IndiaMart — Took Money for nothing

junaid786 on Apr 4, 2017
This is junaid ahmad from j s india packaging industries.
I made a complain regarding my services(service request number 1489373) to indiamart. Also my services stopped.
I want my money back because i dint got any single business from indiamart which was assured me before taking the registration fee(5000+2000*5). I am feeling, somebody made me fool by giving wrong information.
I am requesting last time either return my money which i paid till or start the services again, may be after someday will recover my spent money.
Pls look into this and revert.
Thanks...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

IndiaMart — In India No 1 Cheating Company

SREE MAHALAKSHMI on Feb 28, 2017
Our Company Request to stop the Ecs on 14th January. but still they people deposit continuously. indiamart told us our company ECS Clearing date evry month 15th ony. but they depositing 16 Jan 2017(Rs.2500), 15 Feb 2017(Rs.575), 20 Feb 2017 (Rs.575), 25 Feb 2017 (Rs.575) and Today we get message from them today we clearing ECS Rs.2500.

Totally Wrong Commitment
No 1 Fraud Compay
They spoiling India Name...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

IndiaMart — Deduct money without permission

Govindum on Feb 21, 2017
As per notification of Miss Nitu Mam promise that indimart service will be stops from nov 2016. but still it not stop and deduction get continued from dec 2016 and jan 2017 aslo. So please my ECS stops immidiatly and give strict action about miss nitu. otherwise we will take strict action about indiamart and miss nitu also. and deducted money refund me immidiatly....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

IndiaMart — Fraud in taking tablets from Lupin Pharmaceuticals

Nasim Abbas on Feb 9, 2017

It is humbly submitted that I am Nasim Abbas from Pakistan. I live in China nowadays. Recently, I booked a medicine Alecensa (Alectinib) 150mg from one of your suppliers LUPIN Pharmaceuticals. I gave a payment of 400 US dollars But after payment the person email. whatsapp, telephone number every thing is closed.
Now please can you tell me what should I do. I am very worry regarding this
Waiting for your kind response

Yours Sincerely,
Nasim Abbas...

IndiaMart — CONTINUOUS HARASSMENT....unethical behaviour

miteshmerchant on Feb 1, 2017
I have been receiving calls from your number +911203817400 for the last 10 days (TEN DAYS) atleast 6-8 times daily. These calls were regarding verification of my account which I have had for a long time. I requested the callers not to call me, as i am not interested in verifying any details. What shocked me is that the calls KEPT coming. I understand that once in a while you guys call, but this was as though it was deliberate. Infact im sure this is harassment on purpose, as even after I categorically told the caller i dont want her to call me, she said Ok and another person, a male this time called...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

IndiaMart — Fraudulant pharma company

anonymous789 on Jan 8, 2017
Fraud/Scam
This delihi based company which has a website page on Indiamart is pure fraud company. After taking payment in advance they niether deliver medicines nor do they refund. Thy'll block you on phone and whatsapp as well after couple of days

Company Name : Kumar Enterprises
Phone Numbers :9911807944, 8048118139

Please stay away from this company at any cost...

IndiaMart — Fraud/scam

anonymous789 on Jan 7, 2017
This delihi based company which has a website page on indiamart is pure fraud company. After taking payment in advance they niether deliver medicines nor do they refund. Thy'll block you on phone and whatsapp as well after couple of days

Company name : kumar enterprises
Phone numbers :9911807944, 8048118139

Please stay away from this company at any cost...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Pharmacy

IndiaMart — Job related

Marc 3 on Dec 7, 2016
This is something which i want to tell about indiamart a reknown marketplace of India i was working with this organisation by last 1 year on 3rd party payroll but i was appointed in the indiamart premises only but my pay roll was on another 3rd party vendor. Now due to the currency change, indiamart got a revenue crunch.Past 3 days back the founder of the company Mr. Dinesh Agrawal came in the office premises which is in Advant bussiness park, Noida and floted a very beautifull lines that due to the currency change we are going through some financial cresis as the revenue of the company go lt decreased...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employers

IndiaMart — Baobab herbal seeds purchased complaint about dealer

Vikasji45 on Nov 10, 2016

I have brought baoba herbal seeds from this person and he given me expired product and when i brought from him he told he told me
if there will be any problem with product i will refund your money back but he is denied to give payment and not picking my phone.

I want my money back, and i have taken this supplier because i got this number from indiamart so this is your company responsibility
so please take action and refund my money.

Waiting for your reply, Find the detail of Dealer below,

Vikas
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Pharmacy

Recently Discussed

16 days ago
IndiaMart
fraud in commitment by website promotion company
16 days ago
Fraud service
Fraud/scam
IndiaMart
Baobab herbal seeds purchased complaint about dealer
calling again and again