Maitreya Group Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 27, 2022

File a complaint to Maitreya Group

Having problems with Maitreya Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maitreya Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maitreya Group

Thane District

Maitreya Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Maitreya Group reviews & complaints page 19

I deposited 58000/- with Maitreya Services Pvt. Ltd. Burhanpur Branch in monthly scheme of 500 rupees per month. Total amount deposited by me is 58000/- rupees. my deposit maturity date is 22/12/2015 now in Burhanpur no body responding on behalf of your company. Burhanpur office shutt down. So my humble demand that kindly refund my deposit amount I already submitted FD document with your Burhanpur M.P. official. I am attaching photo copy...
I'm investing 300 rs for five year in your company but till now I'm not getting money, your comp agent not giving response last from last six month...when we cal him he tell us that comp is not give us money, sir please I humbly request you to take action about it.your agent not responding when we call them this is last option we chose to do complaint...
We have completed your police. Of enrollment no: —[protected].
But i want return my money according to policy.
Detail about my account:-
Date of commencment :- 19/03/2010
Payment plan :- 23 / 6 year
Starting date:- 19/03/2010
Last installment date:- 19/02/2016
Date of handing over the possession of developed plot:- 19/03/2016
Estimated realizable value of plot :- 20720.00...
Maitreya Group — Withdrawlal of Policy
Please advise us how to withdraw of above refered policy . The Policy for 3 nos Date of commencement Jan 2016. Date of Maturity if dec 15& Jan 16 of Maitreya Plotters & structures Pvt.Ltd. 1st Floor, Indrakunj, Behind Balaji Hospital, Virar (E), Dist. Thane The Policy is in favour of Girija more, Ranjana Panpatil, Sanjay Gurchal . The instalment of policy is completed...
Please advise us how to withdraw of above refered policy online. The policy no.[protected] date of commencement 31/07/2010. Date of maturity if 31/07/2016 of maitreya plotters & structures pvt. Ltd. 1st floor, indrakunj, behind balaji hospital, virar (E), dist. Thane maharashtra - 401303. The policy is in favour of jyoti sanjay jagdale. The instalment of policy is rs.200/- per month....

Please find below outstanding payment details of our company

Bill No : 5111 dated 01/12/2015 Amount 13815/-
Bill No : 5161 dated 11/12/2015 Amount 27629/-
Bill No : 5353 dated 18/01/2016 Amount 92568/-

Total Outstanding as on date : 134012/-
(One lack Thirty Four Thousand Twelve)
Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Give me contact number of authorized person of maitreya company .
i want to talk urgently

Your office at Pandharkawada dist-YAVATMAL has been closed from so many months. This building is on hire basis. Owner of building is not able to make contact with your officials as all ph. No. Are switched off. Owner want to contact you so that he will get rent of building of remaining months and you will further continue. Please do something needful.

Regard
    A.A. Gangshettiwar
    Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    When return my money and what is the online form for getting money pls tell me

My Father invest in your co. In 2013 But unfotunatly he lost the FD receipt how can we find the details Investment in the name of Tukaram Eknath Gojare. Pls inform if you can provide FD No & Date. Can you assure that when we got the money because we have badly need for that money . Request to you please Co - oprate My mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com...

I am from Chandrapur district, please let us know when you are going to start your office in chandrapur region. I and so many poor villagers invested a huge amount in your group keeping trust with you.

MY maturity was in the Month of Dec 15 but no clearity.

Also a maturity for huge amount of investment is in the month of Dec 16.
      Please give me a value reply
      Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I invest 3500 / - monthly (Breakup of 3500 /- as 2000, 1000 /- and 500 /-)

Ince dec 2011, and maturity dates for 500 /- was dec 15, still i not received any cheque of it.

No word from maitreya group, this is painful to all the client of maitreya.

How long i shall wait. Now a days agents also raised their hand. This is worse of worst....

I and many of my friends had invested money in Maitreya Group. All the policies maturity date is gone but still i didnt received any of single money of my investment.
        When i investigate, i came to know that the CMD of Company and relative made a fraud due to which company's offices are shut down.
        So now my concern is when can i get all of money back. If company is unable to give the money back to poor people then can government help in this issue?
        Also i would like to ask a question to CMD that the issue company is suffering is because of your Fraud, then why you are making poor people to suffer?
        Maitreya Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is shobha pawar resident of city bhusawal, district: jalgaon, state: maharshtra. I have invested an ammount of 25200/- at bhusawal branch .District: jalgaon. Maharashtra.
          But some day before i have come to know that maitreya group's cmd satpalkar has been arrested for some issue. Till from date i have also contacted head office but no reply received. When i come to know that all offices have been shut down i was shocked. It...
          Hi have invested for 6years scheme in Maitreya Plotters in 2010year. I paid for 5years in Pune, Hadapsar Branch.
          When i came to know about SEBI investigation last year i approached branch manager. The lady manager assured me that there is no issue and it will get sorted. All the documents required are in process of submission to SEBI.
          I believed and i continued investment.

Last month in Feb2016, Director of Maitreya...

Maitreya Group — I am complaining about the maitreya group services

Hello Team,

I am sorry to say this but have to, I have three different policies of Maitreya according to plan. One of the policy will due on this month but as heard a lot of news about the Maitreya issues please let me know what I need to take action against Maitreya Group Services. As they have stopped money collection of my other policies because of their office shutdown. How could I get the maturity amount and already paid...
          My wife invested for 5 years & Rs. 360 per month in Maitreya scheme.

After completion of 5 years, we received a cheque of only part amount of around Rs. 17000.00 dtd. 05/02/2016.

But because of not sufficient fund in Maitreya account, i have not deposited my cheque till today.

Now have come to know from various sources regarding arrest of CMD of Maitreya Group and its very poor condition. Also...

Maitreya Group Of Companies....fraud companies agent told they will give free plot after 5 yr of investment...and they now demanding more money for plots...totaly fake investing companies
          Aug 13, 2020
          how do you know about this what its proof for fake investing companie

I have booked a flat in Year 2009 , As per commitment i had made payment of 30% through Chequ and balance 70 % to be paid by Housing loan. Based on that Builder has given one letter (duly signed ) which includes property address + Flat no + allowed to my name. After 3 month i got sanctioned 70% housing loan and same letter i had shown to Builder and requested to do registration of Flat. But on the same time he refused to do the registration. After 15 days he forcefully deposited 25 % amount in my bank A/c without intimating to me.( 5% payment still withholding with builder ) Then i send a Notice through Advocate - 2 times, Replay of notice still awaited, Then I had logged the NC against Builder, - [Police replay to go court }

Please give me advice what to do further to get my Flat.
            Aug 13, 2020