Make India Journey — booking cancelled by make india journey (mr. pulkit khurana) refund amount not received (inr 5000)

Mehtab_786 on Jan 3, 2018
I had booked trip delhi to kasol from 29th dec'17-31st dec'2017.
They have promised for one day camp and second day negi's hotel in kasol
And their executive rajnish mathur committed us to pay 5000 rupees and rest amount will have to pay at the time of hotel checkin at 29the dec in afternoon amit kasol's hotel manager called me up that there is no hotel room booked for you in kasol and shera is not an owner of that hotel as they will arrange guest house befor kasol in a village and there is no snow at kasol so they have suggested us that one day stay at kasol hotel second day at manali hotel so we need to pay 8000 more so we agreed to pay then pulkit khurana called me up that pay to 11000 rupees to cab driver at the time of board then rest at checkin time. I said ok then i was doing transaction sudden my wife told me to check my mail, pulkit send me a mail mentioning that we have no packages for you, your booking has been cancelled and cab also cancelled, i called him nut he didn't pick my call, i called their customer care butno one responded, then i sent a mail to them that refund my 5000 back to my paytm number [protected] but no one responded.

All the person of makindiajourney are fraud (Mr. Pulkit khurana; ramendra shukla; kanchan; devesh; lonee dubey) and rude also, please help me to refund my money 5000.

[Jan 03, 2018] Make India Journey customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mehtab_786, Jan 03, 2018
Please check attached mail by Pulkit Khurana from Makeindiajourney who has cancelled my trip without any concern, please help to refund my amount INR 5000.

Updated by Mehtab_786, Jan 05, 2018
Any update on my concern.. please resolve on priority..
Updated by Mehtab_786, Jan 09, 2018
Still my concern is open, please resolve it asap..
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 3018 4977 [Head Office]
    45A, Pocket A1, Mayur Vihar Phase - III, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110096
    Make India Journey - booking cancelled by make india journey (mr. pulkit khurana) refund amount not received (inr 5000)
    www.bdomains.com