Make My Trip — worst booking experience

Thrissur, Thrissur District, Kerala, India
 Sonu PB
I have booked one ticket on 13 th March and paid full amount and got confirmation mail from make my trip. (NN[protected] But unfortunately I am not received my ticket. I communicated with customer care department more than 10 times, that time they told me that e ticket is under process. Today morning again I called. Now they are telling that ticket is not available. After 1 hour again communicated with customer care department that time they are telling another story. My flight is cancelled (9w-556), I check with jet airways but flight is not cancelled. Then again I called to customer care then he is telling that by ticket is cancelled by jet airways. Every time they are telling new stories.i don't know what's happening there.please help me I want to fly on 20 th March

worst booking experience

Comments

Dear Sonu PB

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is not in accordance to our service standards nor do we expect any such practices.
We have reason to believe your concern has been resolved as this is a past date travel on 20-Mar-15..If just in case your issue still stands unresolved then please let us know for further action.

Please feel free to call us on our toll free number at[protected] or +[protected]from networks in and outside India).

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Make My Trip - worst booking experience