Make Your Trip Well Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 7, 2017

File a complaint to Make Your Trip Well

Having problems with Make Your Trip Well?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Make Your Trip Well customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Make Your Trip Well

Make Your Trip Well Website

Make Your Trip Well Head Office Address

D12 7th Floor 703 Yamuna Nagar, Lokhandwala, Andheri West
Mumbai City District

Make Your Trip Well Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Make Your Trip Well customer care

Make Your Trip Well reviews & complaints(4)

Yesterday we made this booking with you, on your recommendation that hurry only few rooms are left, but on the way when we made the call to the hotel they said to us that you are the only guest here and no body else, on listening this my wife got very much frightened, , as so many bed news are keep coming these days.
After that our problem starteed, for atleast one hour we made calls to make my trip executive and on his advise calls to country inn hotel executives, but it was showing that money is everything for them, no sentiments no problem of a woman is important to them.
I know the booking was nonrefundable, but where was our mistake, on site it was showing few rooms left we booked immediately and on call to hotel the man says that you are the only one. Its a matter of concern, if we would have reached have not been comfortable for whole night.
This issue is really serious, you just can't make costumes fool on your site and these big names hotels they are not bothered about woman problems, and their executive think of business only.
Please resolve the issue, refund our money as we have not availed any services, also got so much tension because of you two.
Manoj Chhimwal
Hema Chhimwal
Make Your Trip Well customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This can be extracted by avila ageless serum. It's a little extra expertise into the idea. Ostensibly, it is necessary to do this. Allow me to slice and dice this for you. The case can help you beat the competition. Heavens to betsy! It's occasionaly necessary to qualify your dsn code blackthat way. It's an uncomplicated approach. Inherently, "no pain, no gain." as if you'll want to learn all that i've learned. I believe you'll find that there's an overwhelming variety of this available. Nonetheless, this post will help you gain a number of consciousness about the esoteric world of geeks using it.

Please note I was trying to check the Duabi Hotels and I put my card details to view it and did not put my OTP but amount of Rs. 18000/- is deducted from my account without putting the OTP, how can the payment go . Make my trip is completely fraud company and instead of resolving the issue they are

Show the proof that I have put in the OTP, this is a fraudulent case and not acceptable by Make my Trip .

Get this issue resolved ASAP and refund my money back.

A) I have booked with MAKE YOUR TRIPWELL -HOLIDAY AT YOUR BUDGET NOW!!!!!!!!!

after below confirmation assurance from them -
        1) PACKAGE IS APPLICABLE FOR 4 NIGHTS & 5 DAYS.
        2) YOU WILL GET FULLY FURNISHED AIR CONDITION ROOMS.
        3) PACKAGE IS FOR 4 PEOPLE.
        4) BREAKFAST & DINNER ARE INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE.
        5) YOU CAN USE THIS PACKAGE ANYWHERE IN INDIA IN 3 TO 5 STAR LISTED PROPERTIES.
        6) THIS EXCITING OFFER PRICE IS RS.4000 ONLY INCLUSIVE OF TAX.
        7) YOU HAVE TO PAY INITIALLY TO THE COMPANY TO GET THIS LIMITED PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE.
        8) WE PROMISE YOU TO DELIVER YOU THE BEST & BEST SERVICES FROM OUR END.
        THANKS & REGARDS
        ARYAN
        CONTACT DETAIL : [protected]
        MAKE YOUR TRIP WELL
        WEBSITE LINK: http://www.makeyourtripwell.com/index.asp
        PACKAGE LINK: http://www.makeyourtripwell.com/productsmain2a.asp?fid7=168
        HOTEL LIST LINK : http://www.makeyourtripwell.com/hotellist.pdf

B) I have paid the amount ( Net Transfer) and got their confirmation for the same.

C) Subsequently they have confirmed my package booking at " Hotel Sapphire Inn" , Bhimtal for 2nights and 3days ( i.e.on 2nd & 3rd. June'2013) , On 3rd. night they have asked hotel management to collect the Extra Tariff + fooding bill + their commission all from us , we have landed up paying a hefty amount Unnecessarily .They have really cheated us , and now they are ignoring to refund our money back . Pl. ADVICE , AND REFRAIN EVERY BODY TO BE AWAY FROM THEIR TALL COMMITMENTS AND UNFAITHFUL SERVICES.
        Aug 13, 2020

Hotel Company — making Assurance

I've received an apooinment letter regardling my emplyment in Sheraton Hotel. Is it really True? or just a Fake? The chamber is asking me a payment.

Waiting for your Urgent Reply.

Make Your Trip Well — its a Fraud Company mr. lalit & him sister vandna is big cheater

he opened a company in noida sec 63 . that time was do bid fraud wd mr. jayant gajjar ( CMD of swarj mahendra group ) befor 1 yaer . 1.5 lakh fraud ( company name is SVL TRAVEL PORT PRIVATE LTD.) AFTER then he did start a new company in mumbai
        sunil this is fraud company please call me on my number I am going to take legal actions against this MAKEYOURTRIPWELL.COM
        MAKE YOUR TRIP WELL AND ITS REPRESENTATIVE MR. ARAYAN SHARMA ARE CHEATER AND INVOLVE IN FRAUD AND CYBER CRIME..WE (MYSELF, MY WIFE, AND COUSIN BROTHERS & THEIR WIFE WERE PLANNING TO VISIT DIFFERENT TOURIST PLACES OF KERALA, PONDICHERRY ETC. WE GOT A PACKAGE FROM M/S MAKE YOUR TRIP WELL.COM THROUGH THEIR REPRESENTATIVE MR.ARAYAN SHARMA AS MENTION BELLOW-
        MYHAPPYJOURNEY - <[protected]@makeyourtripwell.com>
        to me, sm.sharma08
        DEAR SIR,
        GREETING FROM MAKE YOUR TRIP WELL 9:37 AM (14 minutes ago)
        DEAR SIR,
        KINDLY CHECK THE YOUR REQUIREMENT BELOW
        27th dec MUNNAR http://bellmountmunnar.com/ BELL MOUNT
        28th dec MUNNAR CUSTOMER SELF
        29th dec MUNNAR CUSTOMER SELF
        30th dec ALLEPEY http://www.somahouseboats.com/ OR SIMILAR
        31st dec ALLEPPEY http://gokulamhomestay.in/ 1st jan THEKKADY http://spicegardenresorts.in/ OR SIMILAR
        2nd jan MADURAI http://thehotelinternational.org/ OR SIMILAR
        3rd jan PODNICHERRY http://www.executiveinn.biz/ OR SIMILAR
        4th jan PONDICHERRY http://www.executiveinn.biz/ OR SIMILAR
        5th jan CHECK OUT TO CHENNAI
        TOATAL AMOUNT 36000
        PACKAGE INLCUDES:
        1)ACCOMODATION IN FOR 6 ADULT IN ALL HOTELS IN ALLEPEY & THEKKADY 2)ACCOMODATION IN FOR 4 ADULT IN ALL HOTELS IN MADURAI, & PONDICHERRY 3)6 BEDDED HOUSEBOAT IN HOUSEBOAT, DELUXE WOODEN ROOMS IN SPICE GARDEN RESORT, LUXURY AC IN HOTEL INTERNATIONAL & EXECUTIVE ROOM IN EXECUTIVE INN4)BREAKFAST & DINNER IN ALL HOTELS 5)ALL SIGHT SEEING OF KERALA BY INNOVA AC 6)TRANSFER BY INNOVA AC7)PICK FROM BANGALORE & DROP TO CHENNAI
        PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
        MAKE YOUR TRIP WELL
        WEBSITE LINK: http://www.makeyourtripwell.com/index.asp
        PACKAGE LINK: http://www.makeyourtripwell.com/productsmain2a.asp?fid7=168
        HOTEL LIST LINK : http://www.makeyourtripwell.com/hotellist.pdf
        AFTER TELEPHONIC DISCUSSION WITH MR SHARMA, IN WHICH HE ASKED TO PAY ONLINE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF PACKAGE RS.36000.00 AND LATER HE AGREED TO TAKE RS.28000.00 IN ADVANCE AND REMAINING RS.8000.00 AFTER GETTING THE COMPLETE ITEANARY AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS DETAILS AND I HAVE TRANSFERRED THROUGH on line Internet banking Rs.28000.00 on dated[protected] to their A/C INB Sai Vandana LTPPL TECH_SVL A/C NO.[protected] State Bank Of India Capital Market Branch Mumbai (IFSC Code-SBIN0011777 A/C Tech Process-SBI. office A/C. LATER ON WHEN I ASKED TO PROVIDE THE ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION DETAIL ETC MR. ARAYAN SHARMA HAS NOT RESPONDED TO OUR TELEPHONIC CALLS, SMS, & EMAILS FROM DATED 4-01.2014. WE HAVE CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE OF MAKE YOUR TRIP.COM AND FILLED COMPLAINT WITH.THEY INFORMED THEY ARE DOING NEEDFUL & INFORM US VERY SHORTLY BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY AND CUSTOMER CARE HAS NOT ATTENDED OUR TELEPHONE CALLS.WE HAVE REACHED AT BANGALORE AND STARTED OUR TOUR FOR KERALA BUT THE REFERRED AGENCY NEITHER HAS PROVIDED THE VEHICLE AS WELL ACCOMMODATION AT ANY COMMITTED PLACE.WE HAVE MAKE ALL THESE ARRANGEMENTS OUR SELVES AND HEAD TO PAY MORE THAN NORMAL CHARGES AND CAUSED A LOSS OF MORE THAN RS.88000.00. NOW I AM PROCEEDING FOR LEGAL ACTION AGAINST M/S MAKE YOUR TRIP WELL.COM AND ITS REPRESENTATIVE MR. ARAYAN SHARMA..
        DR. RADHEY SHYAM SHARMA KANPUR

paid 8000 for two packages and have not received any service

I have bought two holiday packages from you and have not recived any details of how to use that service.Your phone line is not reachable and so the site