[Resolved] Makemytrip India — company modified booking time and demanding extra charge for it.

Rahulsingla085 on Dec 25, 2018
I made a cab round trip booking from makemytrip from sereniity resort, lonavala to kuber valley resort, mahabaleshwar with start time 9:30 a. M. On 25th dec, 2018 to end time 10. P. M. On 26th dec 2018.
Booking ref id: nc[protected]
After conforming my booking, i was shown in the makemytrip that i can retain the cab till 26, dec, 2018 11:59 pm and extra charge will apply only if i keep the cab afterward.
Once i gave the otp, i received 2 messages. One as a text message and one on whatsapp. Both of the messages did not match each other in terns of prices.in the messages, it was written that we can retain the cab till 26, dec, 2018 upto 10 a. M.
After seeing these messages, i contacted customer care of makemytrip but they were of no help and asked us to pay rs 1250 extra if i want to retain the cab till 26 dec 2019, 2200 hrs.
They said so quoting a point in terms and condition section of the invoice that they send us
But the invoice we received has no terms and conditions section. Once i informed the customer care executive about the same, he sent us another mail containing invoice which has terms and conditions.
Initially while booking fare details had a column stating that tolls and parking charges are covered in the total amount shown.
But now our driver is showing me a page which shows that tolls charges are not covered.
Makemytrip are making a lot of modifications on its own in our booking timings, mails and messages that they send us and terms and conditions provided both to us. I. E. Driver and me.

I want refund for the extra amount i have to pay and the mental harassment i am having to go through.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

[Dec 25, 2018] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hi Rahulsingla085

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - company modified booking time and demanding extra charge for it.