[Resolved] Makemytrip India — complain for pnr: [protected] booking id: nh[protected]

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 amitktanwar on Jun 5, 2019
I have booked a resort feliz room (Haritage village resorts & spa, manesar). The dates entered by me in the booking form were 8th june check-in and 9th june check out.

Post payment, i received the booking confirmation email and found that booking was done for 7th june.

Immediately post booking confirmation email receipt, i have complained to mmt customer care and wrote them email too at [protected]@makemytrip.com

I informed mmt people that they have to make it sure that no loss happened to me.

Payment amount - rs. 5346.

Request your support to get it resolved.

Amit kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2019

[Jun 05, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
Dear amitktanwar,

Regret the inconvenience
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further.
Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

My flight from Jet airways was canceled, and I got an email for that. Makemytrip has refunded just 3k, but my total price was 11k. Jet airways has told me to reach out to makemytrip and they have denied any further support. Make my trip has not responded to my calls.

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - complain for pnr: 0051578808 booking id: nh7501019137342