[Resolved] Makemytrip India — complaint about relationship officer and trip advisor of my kerala tour

Panvel, Maharashtra, India
 Chetan Waykole on Mar 13, 2019
I have booked kerala holiday package for me and my wife through mmt. I spoke to rashmi ([protected]) and she gave me an offer which i felt good bcoz rashmi and trip was referred by one of my best friend.. Overall trip experience was good but on the last day, planned flight was cancelled. I have informed the same to rashmi and selvi george - trip advisor ([protected]) and requested to send me the copy of airfare so that i can claim for it and cancel the ticket. There is no responce from these both advisors and back end team of the mmt. Even they are not receiving my calls. At the end, there is no response from mmt, no arrangement. Mmt have all the jazz before make of booking but everything changes once you make all the payment. One of the worst experience i ever had. I will never prefer mmt in the future and not recommend mmt in my friend circle..
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Dear Chetan,

Regret the inconvenience!

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the booking ID so that we can assist you further.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

My ticket is not getting cancelled since by error I had mentioned incorrect mail id kindly send me cancellation on [protected]@gmail.com so do further action. I had contact the support team but problem was not resolved not been given any solution. to get my cancellation and refund customer care is unavailable.

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - complaint about relationship officer and trip advisor of my kerala tour