Makemytrip India — fraud booking received from make my trip

87/B/15 G T Road, Hooghly, Serampore, Hooghly District, West Bengal, India
 daspratik1990 on Jun 7, 2019
Dear Concern Team MMT,

I have done one booking of OYO 37673 Hotel P2 of Digha on behalf of my friend named Suman Mondal on 04.06.19 through "Make My Trip" and also made the payment for the same on the said date and then i got confirmation mail for my booking.

Booking details is stated below:
Booking id is- NH[protected]
Hotel Name- OYO 37673 Hotel P2, New Digha
No of rooms: 3 Rooms
No Of Guest- 7 Person
Check-in Date : 05.06.19
Check-out Date: 07.06.19

But when my friend reached at hotel, the hotel authority said there is no booking though my friend had shown the confirmation mail of Make my trip to the hotel authority . I have called several time to your customer care for resolving the issue but they are saying that within 10 minute we'll trying to resolve the issue but no calls are made to us from Make my Trip team.

Now problem is due to non availability of hotel my friend and his family suffered a lot and he also did a General Diary to Digha police Station against "Make my Trip" which is annexed herein for your kind consideration.

Now my friend putting blame on me and asking for money back of 25000 as he and his family was reached at Digha by rented vehicle. Now you tell me what is my fault? Due to your team's irresponsibility why i should suffer?

The booking confirmation mail and the general diary of Digha police station is attached herein for your kind consideration. Please find the details and please do the needful for compensation because if i have to pay for this and you didn't do any support then I have to go to the consumer forum for such unnecessary harassment.

fraud booking received from make my trip

[Jun 16, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip.com

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - Makemytrip

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - fraud booking received from make my trip