Makemytrip India — fraud hotel destination

Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand, India
 chandashok on May 17, 2019
Booking no. Nh[protected].
As per booking the hotel destination provided is: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=27.036007, 88.26267

1. But the actual destination is somewhere else far way from the mentioned place.
2. My booking was for two rooms for two nights. However, the owner of the hotel denied. He informed the booking is for one night one room.

Therefore i reject to stay there. This is realy annoying. I am harassed. I have paid in advance with a faith on mmt. However, it was a very nasty experience. Kindly refund my payment as the destination was changed against the original which was mentioned in the booking slip.

[May 19, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Ashok,

Regret the inconvenience

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience.
Please note we have forwarded the query to the concerned team and they will get in touch with you.
Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - fraud hotel destination