[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — fraudulent activity by make my trip

My name is aman sharma, i have booked a ticket on 22/04/2019 from guwahati to delhi, and made the payment of 4000.00 rupees.

Transaction no - nf[protected]a4.

After making the payment your representative said the payment has been deducted from my account but make my trip did not receive it, however i made the another payment from my credit card on the same time same day successfully.

I have launched a compliant to my hdfc bank to get my money back, they have raised a dispute and given me the 7 days timeframe.

Today hdfc bank has confirmed that the money has been successfully paid to make my trip.

I am really unhappy with the kind of behavior make my is performing with me.
I will go to the consumer court and file a mentally harassment and fraudulent activity by make my trip.

Not really happy why you have acted line this with the customer. I need my money back with compensation or else will sue you so that you will not do it with other customer.

Aman sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 06, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 Dear Aman,

Regret the inconvenience
We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. Please share the correct booking ID so that we can assist you further.
Team- MakeMyTrip Care
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

MakeMyTrip India
    MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016