[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — fraudulent transaction

To give you brief description about the issue, on the evening of 29th jan 2019 i received an sms from mmt stating flight booking has been made and the details are so and so. But i never made this booking from my end. So i immediately called up the customer care and told them about the concern. I was assured that i will not be liable to anything to anyone. Also, the customer support representative told me that we have spoken on a recorded line and this would act as proof. I immediately changed my password so that there are no fraudulent transactions repeated. But today, i see there is a email from indigo airlines sending me the credit note of 6400. When i checked my mmt app there is a option of mmt travel finance and when i click know more option, it says upcoming payment 7622 which iā€™m totally not getting. What is this payment and why is it reflecting in my account?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2019 Dear SajidK5

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing. Please provide us with the following details: -

• MakeMyTrip Booking Id.
• Email address or number entered at the time of booking.

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I want to permanently delete my account

MakeMyTrip India
    MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016