[Resolved] MakeMyTrip India — not visible mmt travel finance couple of days.

Kolkata, West Bengalkolkata, India
 Kaberi Paul on Aug 8, 2019
Make my trip has given me a mmt travel finance of 200000inr through capital float. Whenever I booked my air tickets, travel finance option was visible.
And from 15days its not appearing in my booking page. i tried to contact make my trip customer care but they told me technically problem thats why we withdrawn the service. Already my cibil shows i take a 2lac loan from capital float, thats why others bank not provide me any travel loan.Please resolve my this issue as I have to book the tickets.
Mob-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-30 17:50:46

[Aug 09, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2019
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the trouble caused to you

We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as expected. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience. We will request you to write your query to [protected]@capitalfloat.com,
[protected]@capitalfloat.com, jatin.[protected]@capitalfloat.com, [protected]@go-mmt.com and our team will get in touch with you.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    MakeMyTrip India - not visible mmt travel finance couple of days.