[Resolved] Makemytrip India — regarding urgency of my pending visas

Ayushz01 on May 21, 2019
Respected sir,
I, shailesh s. Zaveri, booking id for singapore - nv[protected] and booking id for malaysia - nv[protected], had initiated a visa application process for singapore and malaysia as a group of 9 people including me have planned a trip for singapore and malaysia.
The required documents all of the 9 people for singapore visa process had been submitted by me via courier on 7th of may, 2019 and the people at make my trip office had received it by 8th of may. Inspite of that, till date we've received only 4 out of 9 visas of singapore while for the remaining 5, we've contacted the mmt support team and they aren't able to give us a proper status of remaining 5 visas. On asking the singapore counsellate, mumbai today, they say that the application of visas for remaining 5 applicants bearing a certain passport numbers hasn't been received. Seems their application along with their passport has been stuck somewhere. And still all 9 o[censored]s have got to apply for malaysia visa which is possible only after we get back our passports as this requires a scan copy of passports to be submitted to malaysian counsellate. Our trip is supposed to begin at 29th may with only 8 days in hand and we're stuck in between with neither singapore visa nor malaysian visa in our hands. As we've only 8 days remaining, i request you to take this matter very seriously and deal with it urgently. Also i ask you for a favour. The favour is that i request you to scan the front copy containing photo and the back copy containing address of the remaining 5 applicants whose singapore visa isn't yet made and please send those scanned copies to me as soon as possible (Probably today) so that i can further initiate the process of malaysian visa. I had told the malaysian agent to collect the scanned copies of passports from your office itself as the passports are stuck there but they aren't doing so. Everyday i call them 3-4 times and it takes my 2 hours on the call. I've done all the flight and hotel bookings for this trip and now non arrival of visa in time would cause a huge deal of loss to us. I am quite disappointed by the service of make my trip.
I kindly urge you to deal with this matter and give me a positive response within tonight or tomorrow morning. The agents handling singapore visa process from mmt is rohit kumar singh and for malaysian visa is manjulata.
I request you to kindly deal with my pending visas and make them available to me within 2-3 days and please send me the scanned copy of those 5 passports which are stuck byc today evening.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019

[May 21, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Kavish,

Regret the inconvenience!

In reference to your complained, your visa application is in process with the embassy and you will be notified on the status over email and SMS.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019
Dear Ayush,

Regret the inconvenience!
In reference to your complained, we have sent you the updated visa status to you over the email.

Please check the detailed information and terms to follow.

Team- MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

Hi I booked a flight from Mumbai to Munich on MMT site on friday at INR73k and then today ir monday, I see the fare of the same flight same sector as INR 68k. I have made 2 booking on friday so effectively I paid more for the same flight same sector same dates.
I feel very cheated. Please help me out here.

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - regarding urgency of my pending visas