Malabar Gold & Diamonds Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 30, 2022

File a complaint to Malabar Gold & Diamonds

Having problems with Malabar Gold & Diamonds?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Malabar Gold & Diamonds customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Malabar Gold & Diamonds

Malabar Gold & Diamonds Website

Malabar Gold & Diamonds Head Office Address

201, Landmark Building, New Link Road, Andheri (W)
Mumbai City District

Malabar Gold & Diamonds Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 3000 0916
Fax

Malabar Gold & Diamonds reviews & complaints page 5

When i visitied in malabar gold at madinath zayed shopping mall at abudhabi yesterday, i feel very bad experience from their.the staff they r not even looking at us.their attitude or they dont even know how to be freindly or way of talking with the customers.i visited in malabar gold to buy jewellery wroth 15000 dhs, and based on the staffs way of dealing with the customers i feel like i came their for purchasing jewels for free...im really disappinted with the staff. I was having more expectations in malabar gold...i would not prefer malabar gold for nxt time...and i would not recommend also...
Malabar Gold & Diamonds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team this regarding my subjected order post my so many reminders there is no response from any one online shopping concern person to resolve my issue.

Is such a big brand has so low value customer care services?

Awaiting for early response on my refund on urgent basis.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: [protected]@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 19 Nov, 2020, 18:12
    Subject: Re:...

Today I bought one short chain from malabar, batha, Riyadh.

There is one kerala guy, he treated me very bad.
    " Are you buying? or just coming here to see the gold?" he questioned.

Finally by force, I bought the chain, even if I don't like the design..

I don't want go to malabar again & the service is very very bad in "Malabar gold, taj centre, batha"...

& I strongly recomending to everyone,
    " BathaJoy alukkas" service is better than "batha Malabar"...

Kajjumaideen.N
    +[protected]

I have purchased one Diamond Ring valued 58000 from your A S Rao Nagar Branch on 21.3.2020 vide bill no ASNDB0003126
      copy attached.
      Ring guarantee certificate No 15J[protected] also attached.
      I wish to you inform you that since the day of purchase I am not able to use the same as it is not fitting to lthe finger.
      If I insert it once somehow again taking it out is another problem since it does...

We have visited Malabar gold a diamonds Adoor store on[protected] and waited for nearly 15minutes for a salesman to attend us.But unfortunately nobody came and in between a lady receptionist came and asked us to wait for some more time.We felt very badly and left the store.We were the regular customers of Malabar gold and it was our first experience of mistreatment.

Sir I am Dr.B.yasoda Rani. I joined in monthly scheme. I Andra Pradesh anantapur district branch. I visited branch today. The way they behaving with customers is not fair. I stay in Bangalore. They try to attract customers. Here it's quite different. The manager is so rude enough. Now I decided to inform my friends also not visit this type.

Today morning i purchased 1ring of 2.55 gram ring of 22 caret, when i came to home and check the bills its totally disgusting.
          they hide the making charges and stone charges, even it is not mentioned in the bill and when enquired about pricing calculation over phone, sales person is saying i forgot to inform you regarding stone and making charges

i waste my time to return it back and sales person is not willing to sale gold instead he is trying to mislead customer and making money and his commission on gold bills

***sales person name is robin joseph***

i really upset buying gold with this man, he cheated me and forcibly try to buy other gold in exchange

**** only i request to all the people don't trust the malabar gold salesman before buying anything please check making charge and stone charges, they will not mentioned in bill*****

I bought more number of chains earrings and other jewelry from malabar gold palakkad branch. Just 5 years before. Now my antique chain lost its color and its very dark around kundan stones, looks like fake jewelry.

I called them over the phone, since its covid and requested for complete replacement of chain . But they said I need to pay making charges to get it exchanged. But I am not ready to pay any making charges. Because its completely a failure in manufacturing or quality check.

Looking forward for your full support.

Last 9 years i am your customer 4 days before I have purchased one small chain but stone and making chg very very high u got 10 or 20 kd profit but u loss good customer

I have been trying to escalate since 18January, 2021 am afraid Mr Fanzeem Ahmad is extremely busy to address my concerns.
                To summarise Malabar use to be my favourite place for all occasions and now it's not because as captioned it was not only a unprofessional approach but also a rebellious one for us to witness as consumers.. regret a lot to be associated with the brand with such set of people in it.
                Malabar seems like a castle on air here on..

As mentioned in the above details please do consider my request..when I visited one of your branch Tumkur, one of your employee by name Harshitha( I asked her name when I visited) behaved very rudely with us. Whenever we visit I see that girl in same behaviour.. Try to resolve the issue.

Malabar Gold & Diamonds — Don't have maner how to deal with customer.

4 days before i taken gold more 2lac . slected today i came here bijapur karnataka branch . i came suddenly showroom my mask pocket suddenly they all telling i have some issues. i know situation but this of treating to customer....

We visited one of your branch in Visakhapatnam( Asilmetta). In spite of being regular customer and purchasing in Lakhs. Your executive Mr. B Prasad says that even though you are regular customer, you will be treated as first time customer.

I want to know if we regular purchasers do not have any value then what’s the point of repeat purchase for high value products. It means we should not visit Malabar anymore????

These people didn’t have the courtesy to offer at-least a glass of water.

I use to be regular costumer to malabar gold and diamonds mainly I use to visit chandnagar branch in Hyderabad .. 3 to 4 years ago the staff was fine but since 2 years I faced very poor costumer service ... not many models available and they r little rude ... they don’t care costumer whether they need something or not they just ignore and try to escape from work .. panjagutta branch is far better

My prepaid orders are not received till now...it’s been 2 months now... but its not get to me... and when i called abut that to them ... no one responses in a satisfied way...

I ordered through malabar online shopping page and paid for that order... its been 3 months now... but till now its not sent to me ... when i made a call about that no one reponses for that ... i feel cheated...

Around 2 months ago I bought a diamond engagement ring as we always believed Malabar is the best place for buying jewellery as well as being daily customer!
                            Unfortunately, from the first wearing time a diamond has fallen and lost. It was the day of the marriage!
                            Went back and returned the ring for repair and pay for the diamond and I clearly asked to insure all diamond are well mounted! Three weeks after the same exact diamond...

I had purchased a gold bracelet at Hassan malbar, only after 2 days the bracelet design got cut off, and fell down, luckily that was at home so I got it back. This z purely the mistake of the Smit who didn't fix this properly n the executive at malbar gold who didn't check this properly

Respected sir
                              Nasir here from uae sharjah, today i visit sharjah megamall for buying some gold for my daughter, i saw earting and ask saleman name srinath for final price so he calculate and guve me final price i ask for some discount but he refused he said its final so i agree also i ask him for some defect in making so he make me fool and change the topic to gold weight i tild him why you do this so he didnot answer anyhow i ask...
                              No problem when i first came there to purchase .
                              Later when we had to change that item theire behavior was very bad.Iam your regular customer and i can see bad behavior not seen in any other malabar shop .Don't treat anyone like this who comes to change gold anymore...
                              Dec 21, 2020
                              Updated by dxbfilms
                              NO PROBLEM WHEN I FIRST CAME THERE TO PURCHASE .
                              LATER WHEN WE HAD TO CHANGE THAT ITEM THEIRE BEHAVIOR WAS VERY BAD.IAM YOUR REGULAR CUSTOMER AND I CAN SEE BAD BEHAVIOR NOT SEEN IN ANY OTHER MALABAR SHOP .DON'T TREAT ANYONE LIKE THIS WHO COMES TO CHANGE GOLD ANYMORE...