Maruti Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 11, 2023

File a complaint to Maruti Insurance

Having problems with Maruti Insurance ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maruti Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maruti Insurance Website

Maruti Insurance Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Maruti Insurance reviews & complaints page 6

Dear sir/madam
With request i would like to inform you that policy no-MAX/SY623847 and vehicle no-GJ-12-DR-2020 is not update in online app/mparivahan. OD cover is already updated it's expire. but TP cover is already running now. but it's not view online app/Mparivahan it's not updated online app/Mparivahan. so passing process not done due to online updation so request to solve this query....

Address:12/9 Railway Border 1st Street, Cauvery Nagar, Saidapet , Chennai 600015

My car no TN09 BE 8500, yearly insurance going to end on 12th May 2021, how ever i paid next year insurance amount INR 7027 thr online on 7th May 2021.

Till today i have not got my new insurance renewal new certificate . Request you check and do the needful

Proposal No.
R[protected]

Royal Insurance

Raveendran A P
Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I mail requests on [protected]@mibpl.co.in on 24 april to update my insurance policy till 2021 in m.parivahan. They given me the Ticket No: [MI[protected]]. I have given reminder and follow-ups on every 3 to 4 days but till today my policy is not updated online.I am really unhappy with the service.
    My car no. Is GJ04DA0799. I request you to do needful.
    May 09, 2021
    Updated by hmt246
    My car no. Is GJ04DA0799. I request you to do needful.

May 11, 2021
    Updated by hmt246
    I mail requests on [protected]@mibpl.co.in on 24 april to update my insurance policy till 2021 in m.parivahan. They given me the Ticket No: [MI[protected]]. I have send 2nd mail on 3rd May and 8 may. I have given reminder and follow-ups on every 3 to 4 days but till today my policy is not updated online.I am really unhappy with the service.
    My car no. Is GJ04DA0799.
    You have send me a mail 1 day ago to resolve my complain but my policy is not updated online yet

I am unable to contact them since, the NOs given are faulty. It is more than 10 days and no information from them. I am giving below their letter received on my Mail. [protected]@hotmail.com.
      which says "NO Reply" I am deeply worried as to whether it is a fraud.
      Please come back per return.

"[protected]@mail.marutiinsurance.in
      Fri 4/23/2021 2:18 PM
      Dear MS KAMAL NADIGANESH,
      Congratulations.

The transaction for online renewal of your Maruti Insurance Motor Policy was successful.

Please note the below details for your future reference:

Vehicle Owner Name: MS KAMAL NADIGANESH
      Vehicle: Alto800 LX
      Amount Received: Rs.6477
      Proposal Number: R[protected]
      Transaction ID:[protected]
      Reference No.: [protected]

You will be informed shortly once a policy is generated.

Please call[protected]/022/033/044) for any further queries.

Maruti Insurance"
      May 07, 2021
      Dear Team

Please note soft copy of Policy already sent to customer as per customer request.

My policy Number-3311/00480872/000/00

We had renewed our car Insurance in M/s. Popular Vehicles and Services Ltd.
        Maruti dealer.

Bharathi

www.marutiinsurace.com

As it was...
        My policy Number-3311/00480872/000/00

We had renewed our car Insurance in M/s. Popular Vehicles and Services Ltd.
        Maruti dealer.

www.marutiinsurace.com

As it was...

Address:Vishweshwaranagar mysuru

Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Please share the policy number and a copy of your RC to [protected]@mibpl.co.in

Address:बरेली

महोदय,
          हमारी गाड़ी UP25 CW1787 जो बरेली एटर्निटी मोटर्स पर पिछले रविवार से खड़ी है ।
          सलाहकार द्वारा सारी चीजें मेरे सामने लिखी गई थीं।
          Survey of your vehicle has been done. approval:-

Front bumper
          Rh fenderbr...
          Address:bareilly

Grahak ko kiya ja raha he presan
          apni marji se kar rhe he kaam
          munendra singh
          Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charges clarification required for using NCB bonus of old maruti car insurance ( Insurance done from authorised Maruti dealer) to new Maruti vehicle insurance-

In short is there any changes for the above said case
            1) if yes then how much
            2) if not then the terms o[censored]sage
            Jaspreet Singh
            Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please share the policy number so that we can update the customer with the clarification,

Regarsd
            Maruti Insurance

My car no. Gj06md8033, last year premium paid online due to lockdown, at that time 10% discount given to me and as per your commitment it's cheque given to me after the show room started...after lockdown completed I have visited two times for the my discount cheque but till date I have not received it...Now my policy on renewal stage, on trust I have completed my renewal process with maruti insurance...this time they also promise me that they will refund my money..
              But till date no any feedback given by your side for my discount refund...
              My last year policy no.is -3001/o/mi[protected]/00/000
              Apr 03, 2021

Greetings for the day!

Please be informed that you concern has been escalated to the concerned team for further assistance.

The ticket number for your reference is MI[protected].

Also, you may write us at [protected]@mibpl.co.in for update.

Thanks and Regards

Address:Popular maruti services, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam

I am highly disappointed with the attitude of popular maruti services.
                I had changed twice my car insurance due to the fault of dealer. Lost Rs 3000 each time. Still didn't get proper car insurance. First they didn't added engine coverage. Second time they didn't added all the add-on facilities like consumables. Not satisfied with maruti services.
                Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please share the engine and chassis number of the vehicle for further investigation.

Address:Solapur

Policy of my vehicle has not been updated on Mahapraivan site.. this can lead to unnecessary fine for expired policy
                  On contacting support the answering is not satisfactory..
                  Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please share the policy number so that we get it checked and also share a copy of the RC to [protected]@mibpl.co.in

Address:Varkala, Kerala

I have claimed for my vehicle repairs. The repair was to the bonnet and front bumper. When the vehicle was returned to me the issue was not fixed. The bonnet is still open slightly. Highly disappointed with the service provided. This was the first claim I have made and even with that I have to pay additional from my pocket and this is the result which I got. I want it to be fixed at the earliest. Thank you.
                    Mar 19, 2021
                    Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Would request you to share your vehicle details on mail id : [protected]@mibpl.co.in

thanks & regards
                    T: 011/022/033/[protected]
                    I am unable to read the email id as it's in protected format so is the phone number also. Can you email me or put the email id in the visible format.

Address:Universal sampo

I have my car Jk04E 8175 insured with univerersal sampo with policy no 2367/62239794/s0/0000 since last three years, Now that the steering of my car got damaged due to driving on big rock. I put my car in workshop and your surveyor is denying the claim stateing it's not covered under policy.

I put my car under claim no CL20209719 and company now Denys the settlement.
                      hence requesting you to please provide me the official latter of the same so that I can go for court proceedings, ombudsman and consumer courts for representation.

Please advise.
                      Claim manager no [protected] Mr jatin
                      Younis Nissar
                      Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:M/s Indus Maruti Insurance, Mettukkada,Thyacadu,Thiruvananthapuram.(Mob No.9745999855).

I have renewed my car policy on 02/03/2021 and it was intimated through SMS that Motor Policy[protected] has been issued in favour of my renewal. I have made it through ONLINE under the guide lines given by the representatives of M/s Indus Maruti Insurance, Mettukkada, Thyacadu, Thiruvananthapuram.(Mob No.[protected]). Till the date of renewal these representatives have called me frequently . After the renewal I have contacted them to send the policy to me by post and I have given my present address . Then I tried to contact them over phone and through Whats App. Surprisingly they are not even taking the phone or communicate any message in this regard. Despite of all attempts I am lodging this complaint for favour of further action. Kindly intimated the action taken through my mail [protected]@gmail.com.

Address:Nagaon, Assam

Sir my car met with accident..MVI report and police report given. ..my claim was accepted by insurance.. I Had Zero Depreciation add on cover. So by this rule the insurance paid all expense.but the rd motors maruti suzuki dealer had not shown me the receipts of all the repairs done by insurance . Dont you give a receipt copy of repairs to the customers also

Address:2-38 Ranga statue Takkellapadu post guntur

Ap07ef5272 wagon r met an accident at tirupati i have given my at bharghavi automobiles tirupati insurance is maruti insurance tie up universal sompo my car is more than one month at bharghavi automobiles tirupati they are not responding
                            Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I take a policy from oriental insurance of my baleno car registration number PB-69-C-4448 name RAKESH KUMAR
                              Which is not uploaded on m parivahan portal
                              Please do the same as early as possible
                              Thanks for the same

Address:71, Kailash Nagar , Model Town, Ambala City

Renewed my car insurance policy from Marutiinsurance. Payment was made on 12.02.2021 and policy issued on 12.02.2021. But till date I hav not received the original policy document at my residence. Kindly arrange to send the Insurance policy.The particulars are as below
                                Insured name : Dinesh Kumar Puri
                                Vehicle Registration No.: HR01AR 4727.
                                Policy issued on : 12.02.2021
                                Policy no.[protected]
                                Mob no. [protected]
                                Res address: 71, Kailash Nagar, Model Town, Ambala City.