[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — call received is it fraud call or true

Deepaksk936 on Oct 22, 2018
Dear sir

I have received call from person who introduced himself as executive of max life insurance. He informed my policy no & date & amount. But he told me that whatever interest i supposed to get that interest amount our agents are taking that amount. So instead of interest amount company has declared bonus for your policy around rs. 1, 30, 000/- you have to fill the form if you say yes means one more executive will call you for detail & filling the form. After 15 min one lady executive called & told same thing your bank is agent they are eating your interest. Instead we (Company) has declared bonus & i have your cheque of amount rs. 1, 30, 000/- but you have to pay some amount to us for releasing this cheque.

Then i told i will lodge a police complaint & in my bank, she told k no problem if you not listening our words you will suffer for money from max life insurance. First person name is mr. Sanjay mithal (I got call from this no +91 [protected]).& i dont know 2nd lady executive name (Call received from this no. +91 [protected])

Please let me know whether this is fraud call or is it true that i have received any bonus from max life insurance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2018

[Oct 22, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018
Dear customer, We request you to DM us your policy number and We will investigate the matter and may need to get in touch with you for any further information. Please do not share any details (personal, policy & bank related) with the caller.
Team Max Life Insurance