[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — Complaint against caller from max new york

Ranchi, Ranchi District, Jharkhand, India
 Dr. Anup Sahu
I received a call from Max Life from no [protected] at 3.16pm today . She told her name as Sonia and she was very irrelevant and rude . When asked to be precise she abused and threatened me that I will not get the money and she will cancell the policy. She refused to tell the full name.Then I got another call from [protected] from a male who did not reveal his name and abused me furthur more on behalf of Sonia.Please take proper actions against these people who are tarnishing the image and reputation of your company. Hope to have a positive reply.
A Policy Holder
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2016

[Jun 16, 2016] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2016
Dear Dr. Anup Sahu, We thank you for bringing this very serious matter to our notice however we did not receive any further information from you for our customer representative to assist you basis your need. Should you need any additional information, please write to us at [email protected] and mention Ticket No. 16985989 in all future communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance.

Comments

Dear Dr. Anup Sahu, We thank you for bringing this very serious matter to our notice and we assure you that we will investigate into this on priority. Request you to please share your contact / policy details at [email protected] so that our customer representative can connect with you to understand your concerns better and try to find a solution to your concerns at the earliest. Please mention Ticket No. 16985989 in all future communication on the subject.

Max Life Insurance.
i want to back my mony which i give to max life insurence.thanking you.plese do something for me
Some body your agent misgyde me, so i dont want to put my there
Sir, before 7years i put 300000 rupee to max life insurance the axis bank staff misgyde me, he told after 5years i will get double mins 600000 rupees but after 7years i dont get mony, plese do something for me, thanking you.
1st time Axis bank employee tell me money will be double if you doing insurance, after few days when I collect policy document- I read and understand that time gove false informetion with me...
Hi Purbava,

Please mail us your concerns at [email protected] from your registered email ID for us to look into it.

Axis Bank