Max Life Insurance — irregular payments of monthly payouts

Adhe on Mar 7, 2018
POLICY NO:[protected] CLIENT ID: [protected]
I have taken an insurance policy with Max Life Insurance on a Guaranteed Monthly Income Plan started on[protected] and for 6 years ending on[protected] totally Rs 6, 76, 697 paid. The monthly payout was supposed to be started from Oct 2017 and only on several followups - mails, ph calls to their office and customer cells we got so far Rs 15000/- in an irregular manner (10k+15k) and again the problem continues and from Feb-2018 no payouts reced. There is no responsible reply either from customer cells, regional offices and head office. With broken heart and pain I am writing this, as I totally depend on this income only.

[Mar 08, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear A PACKIALEELA, The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Our customer representative has spoken to you and informed you about the monthly payouts of Rs 10, 000 in your account. The same will be credited to your account in 24-48 hours..

Max Life Insurance.
Updated by Adhe, Mar 12, 2018
The representative from Max Life Insurance has spoken to me and also sent a mail that the amount due to me also would be credited with in a day or two. The responding nature and the care taken by the official is satisfied to me, now i have regained the confidence that I would get my payout regularly.

I am satisfied totally now. Hope the same response would continue in future payouts also.

Would like to appreciate the swift response by the Max Life Insurance this time.

[protected], [protected]