[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — lost my money paid to max life fraud agent

Hameed Pak on Mar 7, 2018
My name is Hameed PK (mobile no:[protected]. I am having a policy with Max Life ( policy No:[protected].

I was called by Mr. Ashuthosh Sanjay (phone no: +91 [protected]) on February . He was having all my details and full details about my policy including my policy number, due amount, due date etc (which should be kept confidential by Max Life).

My due amount was Rs. 30, 000 and he said there is a offer that if I pay now I can save Rs. 2500. ie., I only need to pay Rs. 27, 500 and gave me bank account details to transfer the amount.

I paid Rs. 25, 000 to :

Acc.No: [protected]
IFSC : SBIN0031568
Branch: New Delhi
SBBJ BANK

( Screenshots of payment is attached)

I haven't received any receipt of payment and started getting messages from Max Life to pay due amount. I contacted Max Life immediately and they said they haven't received any payment from my side and it was purely my mistake.

Actually it's their duty to keep their customers details confidential. How can a third party get my policy details without their knowledge?

Hence, I would like to request your good self in helping me out to get my refund back and taking strict action against Max Life employee who liaised with the culprits as this entire fiasco would not have had occurred if due diligence with regards to my policy was carried out from their end in keeping the information Confidential.

Awaiting a positive response from your side.

Hameed PK

lost my money paid to max life fraud agent
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hameed Pak, Mar 07, 2018
Paid Rs. 27, 500 not Rs. 25, 000 ( typed wrong while submitting complaint. Please have a look at the screenshot)
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018
Dear Hameed, Our customer representative has sent you a mail informing you an update regarding your complaint of a spurious call.

Max Life Insurance.
Updated by Hameed Pak, Mar 17, 2018
Not yet resolved my problem
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0